What charges do you think Casey Anthony will face?

What charges do you think Casey Anthony will face?

• murder 1

Votes: 272 62.0%
  • murder 2

Votes: 68 15.5%
  • voluntary manslaughter

Votes: 34 7.7%
  • involuntary manslaughter

Votes: 46 10.5%
  • other charges

Votes: 19 4.3%

• Total voters
Strange though that they apparently will need almost another year to 'roll out what they have'. Perhaps they have to wait on the production of the industrial sized loom they will need to 'weave' all of the evidence to fit a charge of premeditated murder.:rolleyes:

I don't believe they have to weave anything, all the evidence will speak for itself along with KCs behavior

Yeah.
That must be why Casey sealed her mouth with Duct Tape...
I voted murder one.
Unless her defense team urges her to plea bargain once the prosecution puts all their cards on the table.
I dont think the Prosecution is playing and once they role out what they have I think its going to be the ball game.
Hopefully all of the accident theorizing will go out the window as well.

ITA, not to mention the heart sticker!! What a sick woman KC is:furious:

I had to vote other because we don't know what the link to KC is yet. In my experience it seems that the defendant has people and the law looking out for there rights but the victim of a crime has very little. (Poor sweet Caylee) The case that I was involved in the perp had taken a knife from the kitchen of the jail and it was found in my house, I Id's him in a photo line up, his prison sock with his name on it was found in my house, his finger prints were found in my car that he stole 3 states away, and his DNA was found inside me from the rape. The SA office stated I was the perfect victim since I owned a home, married, college educated, and never even had a traffic ticket but the SA was still concerned about a trial and hoped for a plea. The SA had to subpoena for an aids test. I hope the SA has more to convict because it is my understanding that juries can be fickle and expect court to be like a TV drama and it usually isn't.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
SoCal Greg
Back