What did we learn today 6-30-2011

What did we learn today 6-30-2011 - Multiple Choice Poll

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
I learned that "extending the middle finger of affection" sounds much better than "flipping the bird"....

What I learned:
A server at Fridays makes $15k a year
You can get 6 days in the slammer for flipping off the SA in open court

Apparently it really sucks to be one of Cindy's pets... especially George.

in all the photos, I do not remember seeing ICA with any of the family pets...........
odd, now that so many died.........

I also learned to never flip someone off in Judge Perry's courtroom. He means business! I love that man!

ICA is a true coward. What I get is she is not taking the stand because she is
100% Guilty.

No flippin the finger in HHJP's courtroom.

The only newspaper you can trust with the real story is the National Enquirer.

I learned that ICA is really truly a coward.

She has SAID a lot without testifying and im SURE She has a lot to say YET, but no guts to say it... to a jury of her peers.

I learned that I should never flip off Jeff Ashton in HHJP's presence, but I'm secretly wondering if I could have gotten away with it if I would have flipped off Baez. :)

If you're going to flip off the State's biggest dog while he's at the podium in open court with the jury present during the highest profile criminal case since OJ, somebody's gonna get called.

I learned that while it is ICA's constitutional right not to testify ... she was damned if she did or didn't.

Despite her right that it not be held against her _IF_ this was an accident with cover-up by GA and a history of sexual abuse ... why not tell the truth? There is a natural default human expectation despite the 'right'.

I also learned that the Defense closed on a lame whimper and an inference on how ICA learned to dispose of Caylee. We learned why ICA did what she did, a family tradition.

Ummmmm name calling.......... :nono: We are nearing the end of this trial please remember TOS. Thanks.

I knew, but some people might've just learned today what the actual meaning is behind the finger that flips you off.

I learned that JB took on this case to make a name for himself because there never was nor will be any evidence to back up the claims he made in his opening statement.

I learned that Baez can't understand computer generated reports and, according to HHJP, "the Jury are not lawyers."

I learned that even though I thought this trial was winding down, the DT can continue to pull surprises out of their hat to befuddle, amuse, amaze, and generally perplex us all. As to what end all of that flim-flammery is directed, I suspect we will never know.

Please make it stop.

I learned River/Krystal is almost as bad of a witness as Jose is an attorney. It was a train wreck. I also learned flipping a SA off in open court not a good idea. Huh, who woulda thunk

I learned it is not okay to flip a bird in the courtroom......

Anyway, seriously, is it over for the day? I went to take a shower and come back and..... how did it end??? Did we find out who did it?

I learned that it's going to take longer for service tonight at a TGI Friday at some location in Orlando.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Back