What didn't Casey count on?

I don't think she counted on being filmed at Target or the bank....

I definitely don't think she counted on the national attention. The media and the thousands that have come to love Caylee and who now demand justice for her. And Cindy calling LE, that is a biggie, I don't think she counted on her mother "turning her in."

You ask an interesting question. If she really was following the local Trenton D. case online, could she REALLY have been naive enough to think Caylee's missing would be swept under the media carpet?

You know, I have always wondered if she didn't count on her car NOT getting stolen.

She didn't count on Caylee speaking from the grave. Casey may have thought she shut Caylee up for good, but boy was she wrong...

Casey didn't count on this case becoming a media fire storm.

- Sunshine state laws
- Cindy and George turning computer and car in immediately for LE to search

She didn't count on

The trash bag not being leak proof
That the body farm would find chloroform in the air of the trunk
That murderers don't plan what to do afterwards well enough (according to experts)
That the police would demand to know where Caylee was right away, that it was really all about Caylee and not her BS
And Possibly, Maybe, that little lap dogs will alert to bodies buried in the yard therefore messing up the original plan

She didn't count on LE making her account for Caylee - NOW!

She didn't count on a California bounty hunter coming to bail her out then do a complete turnaround saying she is guilty.

Friends blowig her cover.......
LE seeing her inappropriate pics......
TonE not worshipping the ground she walks on.....
Her parents finally laying down the law......
The gas guage, cell pings, and photos to prove she was a liar....
Bail to be set so high........
A defense team to be so expensive......
Jail bunk to be so uncomfortable....
Fate to become so ominous.........
Attempt at a lifetime of freedom to end up being a "waste...HUGE waste".

She didn't count on a California bounty hunter coming to bail her out then do a complete turnaround saying she is guilty.

Well in this instance, I think LP truly believed he could get her to talk... once she was at home in familiar surroundings. We all know that came to nothing, and then came all the fraud and finance charges. Hence..the Lenny smack-down from that point on... Cindy will not rest, until LP is gone for good.

Hmmmm.. Wonder why?

She didn't count on LE making her account for Caylee - NOW!

Yes. I think that she thought they would come to the house and say "Oh, see Mrs. Anthony. She says Caylee is with the nanny so there is nothing more we can do here. Just relax, and you can go see her tomorrow, ok? Now leave this nice girl alone."

And you know, some deputies I have known would have done just that and left the house.

i agree with just about everything on this thread and I also think she didn't count on people being concerned about Caylee's whereabouts. I believe she thought she could continue to live her life and people would eventually forget she ever had a daughter.

She didn't count on the fact that not reporting your child missing to authorities is a crime.

KC never counted on needing a criminal defense lawyer after she was arrested "on a whim"! She expected Mommy and Daddy to just fix the whole thing for her. Enter Baez--and she never counted on her luck in finding the perfect lawyer for her. I can see her now: 'Not only does he play flirty games with me in court, he's a great hugger and he's going to rescue me!'
:blowkiss:

Casey never counted on anyone EVER making her take responsibility for her actions!

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Mrskrash2012
Back