What do we know about KW?

Status
Not open for further replies.
SO many cops not doing their job.

Ya know, I love the fact that for the past so many years OCSO has made their reputation better...for the most part...but it seems as though this cop needs to be reprimanded indefinitely, that is, if in fact he's actually the same one that Roy K. complained about.

Garbage pickers? Floated away in water? LE picked it up? Any of the above?

According to the reports the bag of clothes was left on the scene.

It doesn't look to me like anybody ever cleaned up trash from around that dumping site. From Cain's description the clothes and stuffed animals looked like they had been out in the elements for awhile.

I also would like to know what happened to the bag of clothes and stuffed animals KW found.

If it wasn't important to the case why did it disappear?

Today at KC's hearing, defense pronounced (basically) that Caylee's body wasn't in the woods until after KC went to jail.....What can the info Keith W. provided bear on this? has the defense spoken to KW and are they going to try to use him to boost this theory?

See page 5647:

http://www.wftv.com/pdf/19342403/detail.html

IIRC, I read somewhere that KW took the clothes and stuffed animals to CA to see if she recognized them. She did not.

IIRC, I read somewhere that KW took the clothes and stuffed animals to CA to see if she recognized them. She did not.

IIRC, the items KW took were not from the immediate area where Caylee was found, the items were more at the end of Suburban, by the school. But according to KW's interview with police, linked above, he did walk past the area where Caylee was found, on the grass portion, and looked down into the woods. He says he did not see anything and even walked a little into the woods at one part (maybe shin-high is how I picture it). This was in mid-August.

I am always amazed by how many people come out of the woodwork as self proclaimed psychics and/or experts ... after-the-fact.
fyi - not talking about anyone on WS

My question is- what happened to the bag of clothes that was there in the first place? It apparently was not there in Oct when he went back there..

IIRC I read that he took a bag to CA to see if seh recognized anything and she said she did not. Did he then return the bag to where he found it?

I have to wonder how KW was tipped off to this. I know he said it was his GF's psychic mother but could it be another part of a "daisy chain"? LP said Kronk's wife works at the OC jail and he believes either she overheard KC talking with her attorney and revealing where Caylee's body was or someone else at the jail did and told her about it which is how Kronk knew to look for her where she was found. While KW wasn't searching in the exact spot he was pretty close. Maybe he knows someone who works at the jail as well?

I have to wonder how KW was tipped off to this. I know he said it was his GF's psychic mother but could it be another part of a "daisy chain"? LP said Kronk's wife works at the OC jail and he believes either she overheard KC talking with her attorney and revealing where Caylee's body was or someone else at the jail did and told her about it which is how Kronk knew to look for her where she was found. While KW wasn't searching in the exact spot he was pretty close. Maybe he knows someone who works at the jail as well?

Anything KC says in jail can be used against her. The only time it can not, is during a private meeting with her lawyer. Just talking to her lawyer in the hall, doesn't count as 'private.'

To me that means that even if he had a GF that worked at the Jail, it matters not. That doesn't automatically prove that the info was gotten illegally.

JB would have to make that case, and prove it. Which means that he would have to state that such a conversation took place, where it took place, and when. So it could be proven that the GF was the officer in charge of 'watching' them and in the situation to over hear the PRIVATE conversation between client and lawyer. THEN and only THEN could it be tossed out.

Legals, Am I seeing this correctly?

It's not a sure thing that the GF was any where near KC, much less a guard that could overhear client/lawyer talk. Or if she heard something, that it wasn't just a theory she heard from workers/prisoner/etc, and repeated it to BF.

I think that it was playing mind games with JB & crew with the gf info.

Anything KC says in jail can be used against her. The only time it can not, is during a private meeting with her lawyer. Just talking to her lawyer in the hall, doesn't count as 'private.'

To me that means that even if he had a GF that worked at the Jail, it matters not. That doesn't automatically prove that the info was gotten illegally.

JB would have to make that case, and prove it. Which means that he would have to state that such a conversation took place, where it took place, and when. So it could be proven that the GF was the officer in charge of 'watching' them and in the situation to over hear the PRIVATE conversation between client and lawyer. THEN and only THEN could it be tossed out.

Legals, Am I seeing this correctly?

It's not a sure thing that the GF was any where near KC, much less a guard that could overhear client/lawyer talk. Or if she heard something, that it wasn't just a theory she heard from workers/prisoner/etc, and repeated it to BF.

I think that it was playing mind games with JB & crew with the gf info.

I agree with what you wrote above. Let's assume his gf did overhear the conversation when it should have been privileged-What I would like to know from the legal minds here is whether RK can talk about ill-gotten info on the stand, since he did not directly overhear, but did find her based on ill-gotten info from his gf-Make sense?.

Another poster on the balloon thread mentioned that KW might have clued CA in to where Caylee's body may have been, because perhaps she recognized the stuff he brought her (but she kept mum).
IIRC, Equusearch was about to go back out and look right around the time CA sent DC to Suburban...is it possible that CA was almost certain Caylee was down there, and left her granddaughter's body there for all those months, and was afraid TES would find her? That would make her almost as evil as KC....
Then again, this is a woman who believes Caylee might be alive, yet she is wearin some child's ashes-wow.

I find it very odd that this KW was tipped off by a psychic. Seems to me that is the modus operandi for JB and team to "get the word out" where the body was located. Psychic called DC....hmmmmm.
Also find it odd, but the deputy that met KW at the scene was the same one tht met Kronk there, wasn't he? R. Cain...

Today at KC's hearing, defense pronounced (basically) that Caylee's body wasn't in the woods until after KC went to jail.....What can the info Keith W. provided bear on this? has the defense spoken to KW and are they going to try to use him to boost this theory?

See page 5647:

http://www.wftv.com/pdf/19342403/detail.html

Good find Jayla. This dude, Joy and whoever else they can pull out of the woodwork. I am sure glad Ms. LDB called the defense and the judge told them they MUST produce a witness list to back up their assertions. I like this judge.

bump Just bumping up an oldie but goodie :) The sleuthing was so great on this thread :) Unfortunately some of the picture links I think might not be working all these months later, is there still the picture comparison (with the police sketch)?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Soccergirl500