What do you make of Terri never speaking to the media?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Terri is a CSI fan, etc. & knows all voice transmissions can be "Voice Layer Analyzed"

Terri is a CSI, etal fan & knows all voice transmissions can be "Layer Lie Analyzed"

Personally I think too much has been made of the whole CSI thing. Anyone here could be accused of being a CSI fan, more or less, but I know in my own case, it would not alter how I would behave if actually in the spotlight of a criminal investigation. I would be taking every lie detector offered, even if advised against it, even knowing there is doubt about their accuracy, etc...

So the family went to a CSI exihibit like thousands of other families, Kyron had a CSI shirt he wore the day of his science project, and maybe Terri listed it as a favorite show. I am not seeing that this makes her any kind of an expert in crime, anymore than I am. I watch various true crime shows all the time, read the books, follow trials, etc...but it would all go out the window for me if I was the accused, I know that much.

JMO

(I've never watched any of the CSI's shows....)

This is my opinion: Just like with Casey Anthony-Terri Horman was living her life as though in a television show & the plot against Kyron came from one of Terri's favorite shows. Again, this is JMO.

I know there is a CSI episode called: "A Boy in a Box."

Is there any CSI/Dexter episodes where the ransom demands go wrong & the child is never returned?...................

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Soccergirl500