What do you think could be done to break this case?

Give me 5 minutes, in the mood I have been in lately, with either Ron or Misty. I'd find out the truth or I'd be locked up for taking out the trash!

In a fictional world, find some way to eliminate ALL contact Misty has with her family, friends, jail mates. Cut her off - completely. Suspend her mail service - both ways, take away her writing utensils, eliminate funds for collect calls, suspend her ability to receive calls. Suspend coverage for a few weeks.

I think they've already broken the case. Now it's just a matter of getting all the evidence together and trying to see which of the rats is telling the truth as he or she flees the sinking ship.

I thought Crystal's detective had "solved" the case. Or is this just another here we go again? I wonder how he did it when the LE hasn't. JA

Who is Don? Didnt the school bus driver say Haleigh got off the bus at such and such time the day she went missing?

How did I get on third base?

Who is Don? Didnt the school bus driver say Haleigh got off the bus at such and such time the day she went missing?

How did I get on third base?

What Don are you speaking of? There are several Donalds who have been discussed on Haleigh's board..?

To my knowledge we have no information from the bus driver as to where or not Haleigh got off the school bus that day..

There is a Jerry S that claims she did get off the bus though and climbed into the van with Misty and headed in the opposite direction of the MH..All JMO.

Put all of them in the same holding cell with Hallieghs pictures covering all walls, as LE blares piped in interviews of each one, 24/7 non-stop and see who is left standing if anyone! Can you imagine the scene especially if some are in withdrawls of any sort.

I don't know where to put this and I have to leave for work but I've been thinking about this case all day and something that came to mind that really bother's me is if Chelsea and Timmy had the blue van then how the heck did Santos see Misty driving the blue van to pick up Haleigh at the bus stop? If so, then how did Chelsea and Timmy get the blue van back that night? Just a thougt to ponder.

If Misty had the van, then it would have been at the mobile home and would have been available to any of the Croslins.However, the other day on NG, the wife who owns the van said that it was parked outside her house when she went to bed and only Joe could have taken it.

So the whereabouts of the van are crucial, too.

In a fictional world, find some way to eliminate ALL contact Misty has with her family, friends, jail mates. Cut her off - completely. Suspend her mail service - both ways, take away her writing utensils, eliminate funds for collect calls, suspend her ability to receive calls. Suspend coverage for a few weeks.

Feed her Nutriloaf ONLY, no Hunny Buns.......

How about a putting KC and Misty in the same cell with a handful of Xanax or Oxys right outside their arms' reach? The first one to tell the truth wins the handful and lethal injection. The last one gets only the electric chair.

This case would be broken if Misty would sit down, take a lie detector test, and pass with flying colors. Simple. Right?

This case would be broken if Misty would sit down, take a lie detector test, and pass with flying colors. Simple. Right?
I wish, but if she did pass one, I'd think something was wrong with the machine. Actually, Tommy seemed so scared of general population, that I wish they'd go ahead & put him there. I think he knows A LOT & would spill everything to the cops, just to be put into protective custody. Let the other inmates beat it out of him-in an 'oops we can't see everything' kind of way. I don't like violence, but there's a dead little girl to consider. Treating these people respectfully & with caution hasn't helped. I say, get down on their level, lie to THEM for a change, & have somebody pick up a conveniently overlooked baseball bat, & let him go to town.

Make em' watch a certain show 24/7.....that would get us a Bombshell.

Take em down to the boat ramp in cuffs and shackles, attach em all to a sling and dangle them over the water - then start throwing deer meat in to attract the gators under them. Then start building a small fire under the rope holding them out of the way of the gators....

Make Misty & Tommy bunk with Granny Hollars for two weeks each? :eek:

It's been my suspicion that LE has been working HARD on Misty since she's been locked up. I think they've been really coming down hard on her to make things easier on herself, by telling the truth-emphasizing that these drug charges are ENORMOUS & aren't going to be reduced otherwise. That's how I interpreted the, 'she knows she's in trouble', statement-that they had finally gotten through to her thick skull that the drug charges weren't part of a game. So, if this is true, LE can tell her that Ron & his whole family have turned against her, & are putting Haleigh's murder squarely in her hands.

It's been my suspicion that LE has been working HARD on Misty since she's been locked up. I think they've been really coming down hard on her to make things easier on herself, by telling the truth-emphasizing that these drug charges are ENORMOUS & aren't going to be reduced otherwise. That's how I interpreted the, 'she knows she's in trouble', statement-that they had finally gotten through to her thick skull that the drug charges weren't part of a game. So, if this is true, LE can tell her that Ron & his whole family have turned against her, & are putting Haleigh's murder squarely in her hands.
& then present her with the 'passed' lie detector test results, showing that Misty was the killer.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Soccergirl500
Back