What do you think happened to Malaysia Flight370?

What do you think happened to Malaysia Flight 370?

• Total voters
Once we got to Carlyle Group in the quest for answers I put my mental fork in it, if ya know what I mean. Coinky-dink? Eye think not!

Well, when it first went missing, my immediate thought was that it had been shot down and even though I live in Perth and had heaps of military aircraft flying over my house during the first two weeks the search was moved to the Southern Indian Ocean, I still think it was shot down.

We know the transponder was turned off and it then disappeared from civilian radar, at which point it was (to my understanding) on military radar as an unidentified aircraft. I just find it really hard to believe that the Malaysian military didn't take steps to identify it or otherwise take it down. What happens if it was an unfriendly neighbour or some kind of plane spying? But apparently they didn't send a plane up. I just find that really hard to believe, but I could be wrong, of course.

I don't really think it is in the ocean because of the lack of debris, but besides that, I don't really have other thoughts on it.

The transponder was turned off and it disappeared from radar, so all we know is someone didn't want this plane to be found.

Well, when it first went missing, my immediate thought was that it had been shot down and even though I live in Perth and had heaps of military aircraft flying over my house during the first two weeks the search was moved to the Southern Indian Ocean, I still think it was shot down.

We know the transponder was turned off and it then disappeared from civilian radar, at which point it was (to my understanding) on military radar as an unidentified aircraft. I just find it really hard to believe that the Malaysian military didn't take steps to identify it or otherwise take it down. What happens if it was an unfriendly neighbour or some kind of plane spying? But apparently they didn't send a plane up. I just find that really hard to believe, but I could be wrong, of course.

I don't really think it is in the ocean because of the lack of debris, but besides that, I don't really have other thoughts on it.

The transponder was turned off and it disappeared from radar, so all we know is someone didn't want this plane to be found.
The thing from day 5 is this. What happened here. A plane vanished from radar. That is it. What do the microchips the 20 Free Scale folks had releaed to the world March 3 do?

They block aircrafts ability to be followed by radar. Where is the confusion? They are used in electronic avionic bays in aircraft-- that are powered by Lithium batteries.

Again I ask where is the confusion?

Exactly. No one wanted this plane to be found.

Don't they not have the cloaking technology yet? I thought that was just mentioned as one possible future idea that the company was working on. Maybe the microchips would be used to store that program once it was created, and if you believe it has been, I'd think the military would have developed it first - plus there are easier ways to get the microchips.

My money is still on someone on board. Suicide, failed act of terror....not sure. I don't buy ANY of the data or info released. This was a HUGE screw-up b MAL airlines, gov't and military. I don't think its' where they are searching.

Don't they not have the cloaking technology yet? I thought that was just mentioned as one possible future idea that the company was working on. Maybe the microchips would be used to store that program once it was created, and if you believe it has been, I'd think the military would have developed it first - plus there are easier ways to get the microchips.

This is not an unreasonable theory. The cargo has always been suspect before the Iranians and crew, IMO.

Freescale Semiconductor has been developing microprocessors, sensors and other technology for the past 50 years. The technology it creates is commonly referred to as embedded processors, which according to the firm are “stand-alone semiconductors that perform dedicated computing functions in electronic systems.”

www.theepochtimes.com/n3/555475-fre...ia-airlines-plane-one-of-conspiracy-theories/

We have been told a lot of things! Turned off or blocked same end result, no?

Lets rewind!

Foremost! This is not conspiracy stuff....what follows are headlines before and after MAL 370. It is fact its news that has occurred in the last 2 months -nothing more-nothing less!

Sadly, everything on the planet is inter-connected. Let’s take a look at everything that has transpired in the past two months.

China and MAL have long history of terrorism with the Uyghur’s......a terrorist group that might have a motive is the East Turkestan Islamic Movement, a separatist group in China founded by Uyghur’s that has .... ties to al Qaeda and the Taliban. The Uyghur’s are an ethnic group in western China who are Muslim.

The group has conducted a number of terrorist attacks (historically this group focuses on transportation )in China. Uyghur terrorists might have a motive to hijack the Malaysia Airlines flight as it was bound for Beijing and most of the passengers were Chinese…... ……when they have tried to mount hijackings in the past they have been complete flops………. Uighurs say they are oppressed by China's authoritarian government and face religious restrictions and widespread discrimination............

A quick "PS:" here. From the beginning I had this notion that MAL was this "nice" little country. I learned yesterday that the reality here is it is it is a currupt , sexist, country with huge history of terrorist proclivities. All links posted yersterday!

March 1:-
The Uyghur’s are suspected in carrying out a terrorist attack in Chinas largest rail station. 12 terrorists go in with machetes and murder 33 people and injure 130.........

..........“Compared with, say, placing a bomb, the act of walking up to strangers and slashing their throats has an ugly intimacy that is nothing short of appalling…...

The timing of the incident, (MAL 370) a week after knife-wielding assailants killed at least 29 people at a train station in the southwestern Chinese city of Kunming, led to speculation that militants from China's Uighur Muslim minority could be involved… We (MAL) have sent back Uighurs who had false passports before. It is too early to say whether there is a link," the official said.

Malaysia, a Muslim-majority country that has courted close ties with Beijing in recent years,......... MAL officials deported 11 Uighurs in 2011 it said were involved in a human smuggling syndicate..........the timing as "very suspicious" coming so soon after the Kunming attack.

(Sorry , no other word here this really PISSED off the terrorist goup!)

……
March 3: The terrorism trial of Osama Bin Laden’s son-in-law , the highest al Quaida figure to face trial on US soil since 911.... begins in New York City….

March 3: Free scale applies for a patent for radar blocking microchips. …..it announced it was releasing 11 of these new gadgets for use in “high frequency, VHF and low-band UHF radar and radio communications”….. The fact that Free scale had so many highly qualified staff on board the Boeing 777 ……..…

March 8: MAL 370 - with the disappearance of 4 of the 5 patent holders Jacob Rothschild Became the Sole Owner of 'Free scale Semiconductors' Patent -……… Free scale’s shareholders include the Carlyle Group of private equity investors whose past advisers ……… include the Saudi Binyamin Group, the construction firm owned by the family of Osama bin Laden.

March 12: On the 12th the patent is approved……(Link to patent : http://humansarefree.com/2014/03/with-disappearance-of-malaysian.html)

Late March: A new video shows what looks like the largest and most dangerous gathering of al Qaeda in years ……...in .the middle of the clip, the man known as al Qaeda's crown prince, Nasir al-Wuhayshi, appears brazenly out in the open, greeting followers in Yemen. ………..U.S. officials say they believe it's authentic……….

“This is quite an extraordinary video," Paul Cruickshank, CNN terrorism analyst, said …………….. it signals a new round of plotting.……… the video is one of the more brazen al-Qaeda propaganda pieces to be released in some time …….. the organization itself seems to be growing stronger

April 19th and 20th : US and Yemeni forces staged a "massive and unprecedented" attack against al-Qaeda forces based in Yemen…… "this is the most intense, most concentrated and most sustained period of strikes in Yemen since President Obama first took office………….. US and Yemeni government say 55 to 65 "militants" ( this I just noticed recently! the word "militants" has replaced "TERRORISTS" !were killed.

IMO, it is all related ……………………………………………….

http://www.cbc.ca/news/world/kunming-knife-attacks-show-china-has-a-terrorism-problem-too-1.2558573
http://www.express.co.uk/news/world/465557/Malaysian-plane-20-on-board-worked-for-ELECTRONIC-WARFARE-and-radar-defence-company

http://www.pri.org/stories/2014-04-23/intense-attack-yemen-shows-us-still-struggling-contain-al-qaeda
http://www.cnn.com/2014/03/02/world/asia/china-railway-attack/
http://www.cnn.com/2014/03/17/opinion/bergen-flight-370-terrorism-role/
http://www.mirror.co.uk/news/world-news/missing-malaysia-airlines-flight-who-3222758
http://www.wdsu.com/national/Video-shows-large-al-Qaeda-meeting/25500276
http://www.theguardian.com/world/2014/mar/02/china-mass-stabbings-yunnan-kunming-rail-station
. http://www.mirror.co.uk/news/world-news/missing-malaysia-airlines-flight-who-3222758#ixzz2zopacTB0
Read more: http://www.wdsu.com/national/Video-shows-large-al-Qaeda-meeting/25500276#ixzz2zorDueCo
http://www.reuters.com/article/2014/03/09/malaysia-airlines-security-idUSL2N0M607O20140309

:

“.
)

Jacob Rothschild hmmm,

en.wikipedia.org/.../Jacob_Rothschild,_4th_Baron_Rothschild

His Aunt Dorthey de Rothschild commissioned the New Israeli Supreme Court Building designed and paid for by the Rothchilds.

If you're into the conspiracy of free mason and such, take a look at the building, and see what you can find.

Pilot suicide. Both pilots may have been in on it. The "Goodnight" was fishy, as well as turning off all transponders and making the left turn. This was a deliberate act. And there is the fact that Shah deleted info on his flight simulator just 5 days beforehand. The puzzle pieces add up.
Now I think it was Captain Shah acting alone, turns out he was the one to utter the "goodnight".

It would not surprise me if it was stolen especially after the 11 planes stolen from the airport last week. I feel like something is up. That sharp left turn is just too strange. By now some wreckage should have washed up somewhere. I mean things from the Japanese tsunami are arriving on our west coast now.

Official: Report of missing planes from Libya untrue
A report that 11 planes were stolen or missing days after Libya's Tripoli International Airport was overtaken by Islamist militias is unfounded, a State Department official told Washington lawmakers Wednesday while defending U.S. policy in the war-torn country.

"We have had the opportunity to examine that issue, and I can say categorically it is without foundation," said Gerald Feierstein, deputy assistant secretary of State for Near Eastern Affairs, before the House Foreign Affairs Committee.

I followed this story intensely from day one. I personally believe it was a tragic accident/mechanical failure, where they lost oxygen and that its resting place is in the southern indian ocean. May they rest in peace. I hope they did not suffer any pain and my sympathies to their family, sincerely.

I followed this story intensely from day one. I personally believe it was a tragic accident/mechanical failure, where they lost oxygen and that its resting place is in the southern indian ocean. May they rest in peace. I hope they did not suffer any pain and my sympathies to their family, sincerely.

Crashed due to mechanical failure. (I don't think it blew up, which is the only mechanical failure choice). Just drifted like Elton John's plane until it ran out of gas and crashed.

CNN doing an hour showing on this "the Mystery of Malaysian 370

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Buffalosleuther