What do you think happened to Malaysia Flight370?

What do you think happened to Malaysia Flight 370?

• Total voters
This is my theory:
The pilot was in no mood to hear any talk about the trial that he'd attended earlier in the day. *Unfortunately, the copilot was fired up and enthusiastic about the outcome of the trial. *This son of a high ranking civil servant was thrown into a confined space with a political fanatic.*They came to blows. *One of them took out the other. *The passengers were accidently lost during the struggle, when the plane soared, or something. *The surviving pilot found himself completely alone on airplane filled with dead bodies. *What would you do next if you found yourself in this unique situation? Would you continue on to land in Bejing? *Would you turn back?**Would you feel inclined to end the whole thing right smack dab in the middle of the deap blue sea? The horror.

I'm just wondering ... how common is it for pilot to have his own flight simulator in his home? I would think they would do their training at an airline facility instead, but I really have no idea. And a flight simulator can't be cheap, either...? Which then makes me wonder, did he buy it or was it given to him by "whomever" to train at home so no other pilots would know what he was doing?

The flight sims FSX and FS9 are over-the-counter flight simulator games made by Microsoft. My son has a train one. One of my doctors does the flight sims; he also is into the latest & greatest computer systems; multi monitors. Playing flight sims is pretty common.

Post - What is different between FS9 and FSX?

Which are the advantages of FSX over FS-2004? I can see there are tons of aircrafts and scenarios for both. I have seen several FS-2004 videos and I can't notice major differences. Many aircrafts are compatible for both, so I assume in terms of modeling there shouldn't be many differences.

VCs are available for both, the only real difference I know in that area is that native FSX aircrafts can switch VC with other aircrafts whereas this is impossible for FS-2004.

fsx is a newer version, capable of displaying scenery in far higher resolution than fs9 (fs9's official name is "flight simulator 2004 a century of flight). the graphics can look much brighter and sharper than fs9. out of the box it doesnt look that great imho, but with certain addons it can look utterly fantastic.

I voted landed somewhere.

That was my initial reaction and still holds. I first thought it had landed somewhere in Xinjian and the Chinese were secretly negotiating. Now, I am more inclined to think it landed in one of the 'stans. I sadly don't think any of the passengers are alive. I think this was a long, well thought out plan. I think it was state sponsored or at least backed by someone with deep pockets. I think there is more to it than just taking the plane, even though that might be part of it. I sure would like to know what was in the cargo bay!

I think it has landed someone. Either by a terrorist or one or both of the pilots. I doubt the passengers are alive as with how many days it has been I cant see them being kept alive for so long unless they are being used for ransom. But then you would think they would have made their demands known already.

I think the plane could be in the midst of being used for something big as a attack on a building or some other catastrophic event.

I think the pilot was possibly obsessed and mentally ill and crashed into the ocean as a political protest. It could also be possible that he got involved with extreme radicals that oppose the govt. but we don't know enough to determine who he might have been involved with. He attended the trial, he was vocal about politics, had the simulator, and he is the one missing with the plane and passengers with no word about any of them.

I think it has landed someone. Either by a terrorist or one or both of the pilots. I doubt the passengers are alive as with how many days it has been I cant see them being kept alive for so long unless they are being used for ransom. But then you would think they would have made their demands known already.

I think the plane could be in the midst of being used for something big as a attack on a building or some other catastrophic event.

I agree; if crew & passengers are alive; I think we would have heard demands. The 5 children under 5 keeps playing over & over in my brain; what did they do to shut them up? There were 2 aged 2 & 3; plus a 4 year old. Then there were a few French teens; who if they're like American teens...

Link to my post passenger list
Children
45 Chinese 3
104 American 4
162 Chinese 2
213 American 2
219 Chinese 3

Teens
163 French 14
164 French 17
221 French 18
Malaysian Airlines - For the passenger manifest of MH370, click here. PDF

How much longer could the plane fly after the last ping?
Even though the plane could have landed; where would it get fuel to refuel unless it was done in advance? This is a massive amount of fuel. Then if it refueled & went back in the air; why wasn't it spotted on the satellite again?

From my post here

Mapped: The 634 runways where missing Malaysia Airlines plane could have landed 3/15/14

Landing sites: The red dots show all the places MH370 could have landed within the search area
Potential hijackers had enough fuel to fly anywhere from Pakistan to Western Australia

attachment.php

The poll doesn't allow for mechanical failure. I think that's what happened. So my vote is none of the above.

I've gone from shot down by a foreign military to terrorist bombing by Iranians with false passports to hijacking by the pilot/co-pilot. I've never believed it was mechanical failure. This is too deliberate. The only question is where the plane is. I'd like to believe it landed safely and is hidden on land, rather than believe that it crashed and everyone on board died. Thanks for the poll to express our feelings.

I've gone from shot down by a foreign military to terrorist bombing by Iranians with false passports to hijacking by the pilot/co-pilot. I've never believed it was mechanical failure. This is too deliberate. The only question is where the plane is. I'd like to believe it landed safely and is hidden on land, rather than believe that it crashed and everyone on board died. Thanks for the poll to express our feelings.

I agree; the only question is where is the plane?
I know it matter what happened to it; because if we know why it was done; we could figure out the where... US is pulling out. There has been a lot of time & money spent thus far. Had the Malaysian military caught it on radar at 1st; they would not have had this happen. So furious & sick over the events & lack of Malaysia doing much.

I read online a theory by some expert of some sort that said the particular plane had issues with the antenna that relayed the signals. If it snapped off and created a slow leak rather than a dramatic decompression, as people were sleeping for the time of the flight, the crew may not have realized that the oxygen was leaking out until it was too late and therefore did not deploy the oxygen masks.

At this point the plane is on autopilot and continues on it's path until it runs out of fuel and falls into the ocean miles away from where they are searching.

The poll doesn't allow for mechanical failure. I think that's what happened. So my vote is none of the above.

The third option is mechanical failure and blew up. You can always add your own choice. Write ins are allowed. :)

I believe one or both pilots hijacked their own plane, took it up to 43,000 or 47,000 ft. (conflicting reports) in an effort to incapacitate or kill the people on board. When the passengers were trying to get their oxygen masks on, plane did a hard right, followed by a hard left, then dropped 40,000ft in less than a minute. No more passengers to worry about! Sorry, I know this is grim. In an effort to cause an international incident in which Malaysian Govt. would be made to look inept, the pilot/s then turned back west, and went into the Indian Ocean and crashed the plane, most likely in the southern Indian Ocean.

All I know for sure is I have no flipping idea.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

I have absolutely no freakin' idea! Every scenario seems as unlikely as the next. I was leaning to pilot mental problems but I've backed away from that because I don't see mass murderers in them. At this point I'm more inclined to think it was a failed hijack and the plane crashed into the ocean. A successful hijack, landed somewhere, seems too complicated to be true. If that happened, I think there had to be inside help to land it. Mechanical problems and an unprecedented set of events in the cockpit is still a big contender for me. The indication that the plane flew for 7 or so hours sounds like it ran out of fuel and crashed. Truly, I haven't got a clue.

My vote is that it was hijacked and crashed in the Indian Ocean. I think the US Kidd going back to normal duties and the Australian Navy taking over searches in the southern Indian Ocean signals the US knows more than it's saying.

It seems like most of the 'experts' seem to be discounting the southern arc because they don't understand why anyone would go to all this trouble to hijack a plane, evade radar and travel thousands only to ditch in the Indian Ocean but what if this wasn't a well planned, well executed plot but a series of happy accidents? What if the plane was hijacked with the intention that it was going to be shot down by Malaysian military but the radar operators were asleep at the controls and that didn't happen? The motives could have been political or simply wanting to commit suicide but not doing it themselves, like suicide by cop in the sky.

If the intention was for the plane to be intercepted and shot down, then what would the hijacker do when that didn't happen? Perhaps ditching in the Indian Ocean would be a good way to hide what was done, avoid repercussions for family, etc. If it is in the southern arc in the Indian Ocean, it could be years or decades before the wreckage is even located and it may never be clear what happened.

1) Hijackers avoid going through security by being smuggled into the cargo hold of the plane such as in a large crate or wooden box. Planes routinely carry large crates and freight items. They routinely load heavy things using a forklift. A shipping crate 6 feet square and 6 feet tall would not even be considered that large of an item. None of these people would show up on a passenger list.

2) While down in the cargo hold, they disable and disconnect what communications they can shortly before ascending to the passenger deck. A trap door in the cabin gives the flight crew access to the lower cargo hold (and vice versus).

3) On the passenger deck, a diversion is created, causing one of the pilots to open the cockpit door---cockpit is taken over by hijackers.

4) Somebody says "good evening" to air traffic control. Nobody knows whom.

5) Transponder is turned off, as well as any other identifiers and
tracking devices that can be disabled from cockpit.

6) The plane is now in control of the hijackers, flying a predetermined route to wherever the destination is. Low altitude flying, zig- zagging, and shadowing other aircraft is used to confuse radar operators and air traffic control. The pilot of the plane is highly experienced and knowledgeable, possibly even ex-military.

7) The plane is landed at an abandoned military base (or similar) and hidden. The U.S. military had bases and outpost all over the place back in the Vietnam and Korea days. Other foreign countries did as well. Many of those installations now sit abandon and forgotten, some of them have also been bought by private individuals and companies. That particular plane is large in size, but it would be totally possible to land it on a highway or on a short runway with the right person controlling it.

8) If the same people that knew how to turn off communication devices and tracking devices are as capable and proficient as they seem, then they will also know how to remove the black box and get rid of it. This means that many parts of this mystery will NEVER be solved.

9) What use they have for the plane is left to be seen.

10) What use they have for the passengers, if any, is left to be seen.

The fact that this plane vanished isn't the scary part. The scary part is going to begin when this plane re-appears.

I think the plane is hidden and is being ready with explosives or a dirty bomb and they'll try to fly under the radar and hit the White House.

The people aboard wasn't what they wanted. They wanted that plane.

Staff online

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
CrimeJunkie82
Back