What do you think ICA is thinking/feeling tonight?

I'm sure she is thinking about possibly walking out of court tomorrow. How sad.

I'm sure she is thinking about possibly walking out of court tomorrow. How sad.

I'm sure she is feeling nothing short of euphoria. Do you think she in her wildest dreams would have imagined she'd walk out of there a free woman?

I know how she feels (yuk!) because I never imagined her walking free in my wildest dreams either

she's feeling like the biggest, baddest, sexiest ***** on the planet tonight. IMO

I'm sure she is feeling nothing short of euphoria. Do you think she in her wildest dreams would have imagined she'd walk out of there a free woman?

Unfortunately SHE probably did no matter how bizarre such a view would be at the time. Lamentably, she was correct and this will feed our warped view of reality. I feel kind of sorry for her in this regard; she clearly has emotional issues.

This shows that a jury is a wildcard in a trial. You can never be 100% certain what they will do.

I can't really imagine her range of emotions. I think that whatever happened to her daughter, CA has convinced herself that it was an accident that was somebody's else's fault. But for how she's feeling...can any of us imagine the day to day fear she lived with, with the death penalty looming over her head? As the verdict was read, and after the reality of the words set in, I saw the relief on her face, and a tenseness leave her body. IMO, a certain hardness left her, and she looked like a little kid. So yes, she was living in extreme fear and worry. And now...Poof! It's gone. I can't really think of anything to compare that feeling to. Very few people have experienced it. I don't see how she's going to be capable of acclimating back into society...not that she was doing so well before, but now, I would think she'd be an emotional wreck. Considering that her emotional age is nowhere near 25 years old, she's going to need her family-especially her mother, but I don't see how that's possible. So, how is she feeling? probably so up and down that she has to be medicated...but I guess she's excited, happy, optimistic, scared, but mainly relieved. IMO, and it's only a suspicion, but I imagine that she's swearing that she'll never get in trouble again. MOO

I know one thing she is not thinking about.....Caylee.

And that is sad. At least we are thinking of you, sweet angel.

She is thinking about Bella Vita---drinking, drugging, fun times, partying, having lots of men in her life and of course lots of sex....she will pick up where she left off and make up for "lost time."

Now she thinks she is bulletproof and the "best liar" ever. I mean after all, she beat a DP charge. She thinks that she is finally getting the life she has always wanted--money, men, sex, and no Mommy to answer to. But of course Caylee is nowhere in her sick, sadistic mind.

RIP Caylee--you will always be in our hearts!!!!

Dear Diary of Days
Today is the real beginning of my new " Bella Vita ". Now that I've gotten that pesky " snothead " situation all cleared up ( I am such a Wonderful LIAR ) and the money is finally about to start rolling in I just haven't decided what to do first. ( color me all Giddy ) Guess I'd better lay low for just a bit longer until all of the smoke clears. What to do with all my MONEY!
Oh No...... not another evil thought creeping in to ruin my plans ( OMG could the FBI actually be waiting outside the courthouse doors to slap handcuffs on me and arrest me yet again " on a f - ing Whim " ? Is there anything they can get me for? Shiver........need a random thought to erase this PLEASE PLEASE PLEASE......Oh that's better ......wonder how much RVs cost?
I need a to do list.......Let's see change name.....die hair or could shave head NAH....or wigs .....how much do they cost? I wonder .....JMO

I do think she thought she would walk all along. Didn't she say as much in the letters she wrote? She has always felt she would get off, serve no more jail time and go on about her care free life as she wanted to. This is MOO.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Fallon
Back