What do you think really happened? Nothing makes sense.

At this point, I just can't begin to fathom what is likely the "truth" here about "what really happened". I hover and sway back and forth between pretty much all the theories people are posting. A large, twisted evil circle -- or traumatized and/or naive adults taken in by a very out-of-control individual. I just do not know. Mostly I just read and am sick and stunned.

At this point, I just can't begin to fathom what is likely the "truth" here about "what really happened". I hover and sway back and forth between pretty much all the theories people are posting. A large, twisted evil circle -- or traumatized and/or naive adults taken in by a very out-of-control individual. I just do not know. Mostly I just read and am sick and stunned.

BBM

I don't believe any of these people are naive at all.

It's not suppose to make sense to us. Most of us are loving, caring, people who would never put their child in harms way.....................................not sick (fill in the blank)_____________ pedophiles.

Ok well I guess it is my turn to jump in and sound off, ok I do feel bad for any parent that has to bury a child before they die themselves but that is about as far as my sympathy goes for TS, I can tell you from persoal experience that when you have suffered at the hands of sexual abuse as a child and then you grow up and have children yourself (not to mention girls) the last thing and I mean the very last thing you would do is ever trust males around your young daughters, ok so let's go with that, and then You find out your daughter has been molested and lets see you don't even want to take justice into your own hands...yea right, well on top of that what would you then do at finding out that your child will not only grown up with the same exact physical scars that you have lived with but will also suffer the exact same emotional ones as well and again I can tell you the emotional ones in my opinion are far deeper and longer reaching of the two, so now let's say once you find out this has happened you are going to move to a new State and yea move into a trailer park full of RSO not only no but hell no that ain't gonna happen I don't care how screwed up in the head you are there Are still 2 other girls that you need to protect and also keep Ali on a tight leash since unfortunately the next phase of Ali life would have more than likely have been steeped in rebellion and promiscuity that would have been absolutely no fault of her own....so now we come to the week in question and you are going to tell me you have 3 girls in a trailer park during the winter break off from school and you were going to trust anyone but yourself to make sure those girls did not take 1 wrong turn in that place and end up becoming another sexual conquest for these sick perves in that trailer park...well as you can probably tell I am about ready to explode..

And yes there is a way to become a survivor in this sick game rather then choosing to go thru your life as a victim but that takes years of hard work and a lot of looking in the mirror,
I can tell you my daughter did not even go stay the night with a friend from school who A. Had a much older brother or had parents who drank to excess and that I did not know very well, now her friends were able to stay at our place unless and until I knew there was no chance of a perceived threat for her at the other house, and my daughter always knew where the RSO's lived around us, she is out on her own now and raising her first daughter and she still knows where those people are in her own neighborhood...like has been said when you know better you do better and I will never believe that TS did not know better..

Ok off my soapbox.

Shout it from the rooftops Kimmer! Well said :)

Hugs,

Mel

BBM

Naivitety: having or showing a lack of experience, understanding or sophistication.

In other words, it is the "Oh my goodness, I had no idea!" defense.

The problem with this is that they did know. Even Aliahna, age nine, knew ALL about what friends and family were capable of long before another one of these family friends killed her.

BBM

No, not naive. More likely lacking in character, ill-equipped to handle adult responsibilities, floundering, and all too willing to turn a blind eye to the dangers posed by accepting help from an opportunist. Predators feed on that type of situation.

I am blessed to never have been molested, and to have raised a child (thus far) who has been safe from the evil Ali suffered.

I know we are all shaped by our experiences, but even though I have never been victimized I am hyper-vigilant when it comes to my DD. She has had a handful of sleepovers away and only with two friends whose moms I know very well thru school or the neighborhood.

My DD is ten and she doesn't get to do the things I did at her age. She can't ride her bike all over the neighborhood. She can't walk home from school alone or even stay after school and play on the playground. She can't go in to a neighbor's home for cookies and KoolAid. But I did all those things.

I know this is long, but I wanted to say that not everyone parents exactly as they were parented. Sometimes you have to, NEED TO, put up your finger to see which way the wind blows. It ain't the same old world out there. You have to keep aware, be vigilant, and THINK.

I just don't buy "well, if that's how you were raised, that's all you know". Pick up a paper. Go to a PTA meeting. Watch NG.

Jeebus! If it's cold, you put on a coat! If you are in a nest of RSOs, GET OUT!

Ahem. Which I why I do not think this was an innocent mistake.

It is hard for me to believe they were not running back and forth. When my kids were really young I took a job taking care of a little boy next door. She was a single mom and our kids were the same age. I took him to my house while she was at work. But when she was at home he would still run back and forth between the two houses and my kids would often do the same thing. It is hard for me to believe that the 3 girls never went back to mom's trailer during that week. Why wouldn't they? It seems so odd.

Were the kids even allowed OUT of the trailer? If MP locked the door at 6am and then didn't get up until 10 for a phone call and then locked the door again and didn't get up until 1ish -- those little girls never went outside. Maybe they weren't allowed out at all...grrrr

I am reading all of your comments and theories. And you all have important insights into the case. We are all so confused partly because the behaviors of the adults in this situation are so "foreign" to what we would expect of responsible adults.

I am throwing out another theory, and note that it is only that...a theory.

In one of the only pictures of TS that I have seen since AS went missing was the one where she is sitting on a sofa (?) with her mom (AS's maternal grandmother). TS has a jacket wrapped around her in a rather odd way, and her wrists are covered/hidden.

Could TS have been at a hospital recovering from self-inflicted wounds?
OR:
Could TS have been involved in injection of drugs?

When she went to the vigil, she was in a wheel chair; was not self mobile.

Could this be the effect of the condition she had been in while the girls were at MP's?

I still have the same thoughts as some of you, though, that the girls may have been "offered" to him. At first I felt I was just being too dark...but as more and more information regarding this set of people is revealed, this scenario doesn't sound so off base anymore!

JMO

bbm = this is exactly what I said when that pic came out - just how upset was she by her RSO daddy dying??

THat ^^^^ makes a lot of sense to me. I could see mom wanting to send the kids away so she could go to rehab. But I don't understand why she wouldn't make that known. Wouldn't people have a lot more compassion for her if they knew that as opposed to her being in her trailer with the 'flu.?'

But what about people seeing her on FB and playing Farmville etc. ? Can you do that in rehab?

Why would you go to rehab over christmas ..wouldnt another time be easier on the family?

Something else that doesn't quite make sense to me:

I have family who are in LE and very close family friends who own a funeral home. Over the years - I've heard lots of stories about situations where a child or death/murder has occurred and it always seems to be the same thing "LOTS OF FAMILY DRAMA, FIGHTS, 911 CALLS, ETC " --- because these folks live 'that kind of life' on the norm and the emotion of death only provokes it more. Usually alcohol becomes involved (or drugs) --- and the's implosion of some sort (Funeral homes will often require police presence during viewings because of this).

Now - knowing what we know about this family (history of arrests, battery charges, etc) -- I can't seem to figure out -- unless there is some sort of criminal conspiracy? how that NOTHING has happened where there's finger pointing or blame or whatever amongst them. That's just 'not the norm'! Instead - I see extended family members on TV speaking no ill about the family - but also not really seeming to be 'mad as h-e-doublehockeysticks' at what happened.

It has me so so so :confused:!!

KWIM?????? (Feel like I may not have worded this post very well.....)

I am a nurse as well as a drug addict, having used meth and any other drug out there when I was using. I am also married to a drug/alcohol counselor.

I can tell you that in all my years of active using (we are talking 25+) and his years of working in an inpatient facilitiy with a medical detox unit, never, not one single time have either of us (nor anyone we have known in sobriety) EVER known someone to be paralyzed from detoxing. just doesn't happen people.

Now she might have felt like immortal hell but she could still walk. Your muscles hurt bad but actually not moving them hurts worse.

Her paralysis story is total bullchit IMO. As is the rest of her story if you ask me.

I was also sexually abused as a little girl. I consider myself a survivor and not a victim also. My behaviors were hypersexual, my thinking about relationships not right and I didn't know what was really appropriate most of the time until I got into true therapy. But never, not one time, would I have ever thought it ok to allow my child to be abused as well.

I keep looking at this group. Seeing how intertwined they all are. Despite divorces and break ups, these people stay connected. The possibility of them all using Ali, and probably her sisters as well, is growing for me.

Last night I was reading on angrywhiteboy. Somewhere on his site he has that MP was arrested in Indiana in the past and the statute he was arrested under was for child selling. Can I link that to here or just direct people to go look at his site?

Hoppy: agree. Where's the grandma now? Where's anyone? How come no one is coming out to vent anger and disbelief? It's weird but then again, Aliahna's dad was fb friends with a guy who molested her. I think everyone is quiet because anyone's name will lead to some skeletons in the closet in this case. JMO

Were the kids even allowed OUT of the trailer? If MP locked the door at 6am and then didn't get up until 10 for a phone call and then locked the door again and didn't get up until 1ish -- those little girls never went outside. Maybe they weren't allowed out at all...grrrr
That is what I'm thinking too, sparklin.

Something else that doesn't quite make sense to me:

I have family who are in LE and very close family friends who own a funeral home. Over the years - I've heard lots of stories about situations where a child or death/murder has occurred and it always seems to be the same thing "LOTS OF FAMILY DRAMA, FIGHTS, 911 CALLS, ETC " --- because these folks live 'that kind of life' on the norm and the emotion of death only provokes it more. Usually alcohol becomes involved (or drugs) --- and the's implosion of some sort (Funeral homes will often require police presence during viewings because of this).

Now - knowing what we know about this family (history of arrests, battery charges, etc) -- I can't seem to figure out -- unless there is some sort of criminal conspiracy? how that NOTHING has happened where there's finger pointing or blame or whatever amongst them. That's just 'not the norm'! Instead - I see extended family members on TV speaking no ill about the family - but also not really seeming to be 'mad as h-e-doublehockeysticks' at what happened.

It has me so so so :confused:!!

KWIM?????? (Feel like I may not have worded this post very well.....)
I thought you worded it great and yes, I agree!

Not one person has come out and said something about her leaving the girls with a RSO for a week or anything! Especially given that this whole group is not normal. I would expect tons of fighting and finger pointing. Even Ali's daddy hasn't said anything has he?

I am a nurse as well as a drug addict, having used meth and any other drug out there when I was using. I am also married to a drug/alcohol counselor.

I can tell you that in all my years of active using (we are talking 25+) and his years of working in an inpatient facilitiy with a medical detox unit, never, not one single time have either of us (nor anyone we have known in sobriety) EVER known someone to be paralyzed from detoxing. just doesn't happen people.

Now she might have felt like immortal hell but she could still walk. Your muscles hurt bad but actually not moving them hurts worse.

Her paralysis story is total bullchit IMO. As is the rest of her story if you ask me.

I was also sexually abused as a little girl. I consider myself a survivor and not a victim also. My behaviors were hypersexual, my thinking about relationships not right and I didn't know what was really appropriate most of the time until I got into true therapy. But never, not one time, would I have ever thought it ok to allow my child to be abused as well.

I keep looking at this group. Seeing how intertwined they all are. Despite divorces and break ups, these people stay connected. The possibility of them all using Ali, and probably her sisters as well, is growing for me.

Last night I was reading on angrywhiteboy. Somewhere on his site he has that MP was arrested in Indiana in the past and the statute he was arrested under was for child selling. Can I link that to here or just direct people to go look at his site?

Thanks for telling your story, barrysgirl. Thanks for the info about paralysis and detoxing too. I was going to go for that as an explanation but now, maybe not. Her paralysis story got my alert up because of the claim that she was paralyzed from the waist down, where her privates are. I had to wonder if a drug was involved in that? Then I wondered if someone tried that with the girls, in order to rape them and have them not be able to run away? Did anyone see the sisters at all during the time they were staying at MP's? trailer?

Why would you go to rehab over christmas ..wouldnt another time be easier on the family?

Not to a 'poor me' or non-rational type person, perhaps. And isn't there something to a victim being distraught when their victimizer dies/goes away? Not implying that's the case here... But no initial public outcry over her missing daughter.

Have we heard the 911 call?

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Buffalosleuther
Back