what does state do RIGHT NOW

Status
Not open for further replies.
Didn't George and Cindy walk into court this morning holding hands?

Didn't George and Cindy walk into court this morning holding hands?

yes, it was reported they did.. and most likely they clutched each other's hands the whole time and walked out the same way...

I am sure they are completely devestated.

Wonder why Lee wasn't there. Maybe he knew what was coming from ICA and JB.

Lee is on the witness list, therefore cannot attend the trial. George & Cindy are also on witness lists but petitioned the court to be present during the trial . . . Lee was not part of that motion.

BTW - the DT did not want George & Cindy to be in the court room at all!!! They objected to Anthony's atty petition . . . :great:

:great:

The SA should move forward with their strategy as they have planned.

And when they get to each and every one of the "Fairy Tales" that were presented in JB's Opening Statement, present the factual evidence and/or witness to back it up -- just like Mr. Ashton did with George on the stand.

That was an absolute brilliant move on the part of the SA to put GA up there right after the ridiculous accident theory, abuse allegations, RK ... yada yada yada ...

Oh ... and speaking of the SA Team ... I am so frustrated that the "talking heads" tonight are not talking about the FANTASTIC JOB that LDB did during Opening Statements and JA's examination of GA !

All they are talking about is JB's "bombshells" ... okay ... so we knew JB was going to drop some bombs ...

I thought Linda's Opening Statement was very well put together and the Jury could just HANG ON TO EVERY WORD she said, while JB was ALL OVER THE PLACE -- confusing -- appalling !

MOO MOO and MOO !

Can anybody venture a guess who the next witness will be? CA?

GUESS: back to linear. 911 operator or LE. Guess, and I was surprised, but pleased with today's witness for the State.

You know, I think actually the Anthony's knew about this accusation before Caylee even died. I just read the FBI's Nick Savage depo, who references mother- daughter jealousy and sexual accusations. I think this accusation is what Casey is refering to in the jail visit when she says "don't worry, I haven't said anything". I think this is what Lee is refering to when he asks "is this like the last time?". I think either there was sexual abuse going on in that home, or because Casey is borderline personality disorder, she was claiming sexual abuse as the ultimate topper as a wedge between her parents, as an excuse to steal from her family, as a reason to be out of control and not be responsible. And I DO think the defense is going to intimate that the family believed, or wondered, if GA was the father of Caylee.
But none of it matter, except maybe in mitigation. She doesn't get to kill her baby, no matter how abused she was or wasn't.

I think......Nothing different than they intended to do already.

We now know why the DT was jonesing for the order of witnesses. Well, being the smart and intuitive team that they are...JA, LDB, and FG anticipated the defense opening and they "thwarted" the potential impact with their immediate and precise rebuttal.

LDB's opening statements were clear, precise, impeccably organized, and absolutely riveting-- I have no doubt SAs know exactly what they're doing, and they're flexible enough to respond to the DT when they need to. Today was a real eyeopener-- the prosecution is very adept. mo

Can anybody venture a guess who the next witness will be? CA?

I'm leaning toward CA being next. I was so off base last night thinking they would start with the officers responding to the 911 calls. Now it looks like the SA has to jump right into the family jambalaya.

Play these tapes for the jury. RIGHT NOW~

[ame]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=NBK7CSYNmTA[/ame]

[ame]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=B4abiZ5t3VA&feature=related[/ame]

[ame]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=EJJ3nHTxk6s&feature=related[/ame]

[ame]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=yeAthN6qi6U&feature=related[/ame]

[ame]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=CgKvNqlZNh4&feature=related[/ame]

Tony Lazarro, I think that would shake ica up pretty good.

I tend to think they'll split CA and GA up a bit, but they could go to CA or LA for background information. Or Shirley or Rick P.....

My guess is next you'll see someone from LE...the officer who first responded, maybe. Then Yuri Melich. Makes sense to put up an LE officer who can explain why in their pro opinion things weren't adding up, and how they went about piecing things together. Remember these jurors are people who have not followed the trial (supposedly). LE can say we went here and talked to TonE and found out x and we talked to Amy because of x, etc. This will give these jurors a basic rundown of who some of these people are and how they fit into KC's life before hearing from them... just my guess.

I think they should put Melich on the stand next to drive home what a liar ICA is. Once the jury believes that nothing ICA says can be believed the sooner they will discount all of JB's opening stating. Don't give the jury time to let any of JB's words become set in their minds.

I think the SA will plow right ahead as scheduled. Then they'll let the DT try to discredit their witnesses - which won't work.

IMHO

Mel

I nearly fell off my chair this afternoon when I briefly turned on CNN and heard that Casey was molested, her daughter drowned, her father covered up the non-crime, and the water meter guy played with the body for a few months while Casey was out partying. What is that supposed to mean ... Casey was molested and everything that happened to her daughter after she was murdered, or accidentally drowned is someone else's fault? It kind of avoids what happened before Caylee's murder ... but give the defence credit for attempting to focus on after the murder.

Casey was having night sweats with her boyfriend after murdering her daughter, but she acted as though her daughter was with her make-belief babysitter.

I assume the State will proceed with their case. Lies from Caylee/Cayleh/Cayley's mom should not be taken seriously given what is known. The State should not waste their time addressing the make believe fantasies from the mother of the dead child. The dead mother's child decided to dance regardless of the death of her child - until she was caught 31 days later.

This bee has been sitting there for the last two days ... what do you think might be going on?

TheBee.jpg

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member