What dreams have you had about Caylee?

Status
Not open for further replies.
I've been lurking on this forum for a long time. I couldn't get in because of my email, but I'm finally here...I wanted to share my dreams because after reading some of yours, I am just amazed at the similarities.

I had a series of dreams about Caylee. They didn't come one right after another. It was over the course of a few weeks and I haven't had any more since. I think that in itself is important. The first was right as the case was breaking and the last was while TES was there searching. These are as I remember them.

First dream:

A phone call between a friend of mine and myself. She has a daughter by the name of Caylee(spelled differently, but still same name.) When I asked how she was, she told me that she'd died. The tone of my friend's voice was very flat and unemotional and at some point in the dream, her voice became Casey's. As she was talking to me, I "saw" a table full of prescription medications and blood(but as in a bag from the blood bank.) I immediately thought she had leukemia because of the symbolism. But that was then the point where I realized I was talking to Casey and not my friend. I remember her telling me I shouldn't be sad and that Caylee was "fine now" but she had "fought" until the end. I woke up and could not shake that dream at all. Eventually, it freaked me out so much--because just thoughts of Caylee would pop into my head and I wasn't sure if it meant Caylee A or the Caylee I knew. I finally emailed my friend(we live in different states now) to make sure her daughter was ok. She was.

Dream #2.
It was just a flash. I saw Casey either placing Caylee in water or pulling her out. I couldn't tell which it was. :confused:

Dream #3
Another quick one. There was a big lioness in my dream(lion w/out a mane at least) watching my every move. It was pacing back and forth and watching me. I woke up thinking Caylee was near a zoo.

Dream #4
This is the one that really got to me. It's also one that shares a lot of symbolism with some of the dreams already posted.

I was a police officer working on the case. I was directly involved with looking for Caylee. While sitting in a diner drinking coffee(and I don't drink coffee at all) I heard Caylee's voice. No one else could hear her and no one else thought the fact that I could was odd. I asked her where she was, but it was like talking to a 2 yr old. She didn't have the vocabulary to give me exact directions. She had to put them into words and I would have to figure out what she meant. She kept telling me she was UP. I asked her what she meant UP and she told me to go to her "mommy." "Mommy" in the dream, was Cindy, not Casey. At least I go the feeling Caylee meant Cindy when she said "mommy." We went to the house and Casey and Cindy were both eager to help us. Caylee(I could still hear her) told me to tell her "mommy" she was "up high." Like at her friend (there was a name here) house. When I repeated that to Cindy, she knew exactly where to go.

We went to this place...it was a BIG building. Cement with no windows though. I thought we were going up in an attic, but the officer who was with my grabbed this big ladder and climbed up through an opening. He yelled back to me that she wasn't there, so I asked Caylee where she was. Again, she couldn't give me the words...she said she was "inside" something and she also mentioned the color blue, so I yelled back to look in the "trunk." The officer then called down that he'd found her.

There was a tremendous feeling of relief(the ONLY emotion in any of these dreams for me) when the officer yelled "I got her." At that point, I felt Caylee hug me and say "thank you."

My dream ended and I woke up, but I couldn't open my eyes because I knew if I did, that Caylee was standing by my bed. So I screamed in order to wake up my husband(yes, to protect me from a 2 yr old. ;)) I'm certain she was there beside me though.

I haven't had another dream about her since. I have TRIED to dream about her, but I think I scared her off. :(

I woke up from that dream thinking about a case near me. A college student who was missing for a few days before she was found in a crawl space that had previously been searched. For that reason, I remember thinking that either they need to check crawl spaces or places where they've already checked. I also knew that TES was not going to find her--at least not where they are looking.

I also remember blue from my dream, but oddly, I didn't recall that immediately and when I did remember it, I wondered if I remembered it because of the blue crate they said they found in Casey's car.

The reason I signed up was to share these dreams...especially after seeing the similarities. To be honest, it freaked me out!

the lion in dream could mean someone is lying- sounds same

what happened to the other dream thread I wonder, I can't find it anywhere, I thought it was under "psychic dreams and impressions" or something?

it was a subsequent one to this one I think, and went up until fairly recently, a really big thread...

The past couple weeks I had been meaning to add to it that I'd had a dream early on regarding the names Hector and Elisabeth, in the dream Hector was Elisabeth's father and they had to do with where Caylee was. I disregarded this dream (this was way, way back) because I thought I must have just invented the name Hector from Zenaida's supposed father's name "Victor". Well, maybe I did post it, I'm not sure.

Then today, I was just catching up on the docs and saw that correspondence from J MacIntyre...anyway, don't know what to think of his correspondence, he may be sincere in believing that it's true, don't know what his basis is for the info or how it checks out, looks like everyone has discounted it I see and apparently the thread on the subject got closed before I ever saw it, but anyway.... I freaked out because he also mentioned the name Hector! (He said it was Zenaida's step father). Well, if it turns out to be true I will start writing my dreams down from now on LOL

We have seen a few other people claim there actually had been a Gloria Fernandez living in that building across from the Glenwood apts like Casey had said (Michigan Ave), did that check out? I never heard if that actually checked out or not. I noticed once in white page listings or someplace that there really had been a guy by the name of Gonzalez living in one of the units right there next to JP/RM's Glenwood townhome, don't know if it was the same timeframe Casey and Caylee were there though. Anyway, whether people think it's bunk or not, it was interesting reading this guy's letter that also mentions the name Hector like my early dream, freaked me out :)

p.s. I've been trying to edit names in my above post, but for some reason I can't get an edit button to come up, it doesn't appear that the thread is closed, I'm not sure why it won't let me edit it :) Sorry I just want to replace with Fz and Gz

bump (here are some of the old threads for anyone who wants to read) http://www.websleuths.com/forums/showthread.php?t=71490&highlight=dreams+psychic+impressions
http://www.websleuths.com/forums/showthread.php?t=72575&highlight=dreams+psychic+impressions&page=2

Anybody had any dreams about the case lately?
(I also thought, if you want to just briefly list the old dreams you've had too, up to present, main points, it might be nice to get to see them all kind of summarized/listed.) :)

Sometimes I think our brains keep working on the case in our dreams and sometimes our subconscious is smarter than our conscious brain. :) Always enjoy reading your dreams.

It is kind of amazing looking back at dreams from Sept 08 some of the things some people dreamed.

About the Blues - Was the gatorade bottle or crystal light bottle a blue color?

There is also the blue Winnie The Pooh blanket found with Caylee, the blue fibers collected from the Pontiac trunk, Ricardo's blue couch and the infamous blue Fusian dress Casey wore the night of the hot body contest.

Bumping about the color Blue many of you mentioned. Good to know, Eidetic, blue fibers connecting to the coming trial for sure.

Well, I've had two dreams.

The more recent one- Cindy and Casey were arguing and in a hurry to beat each other out the door (I guess I was the babysitter in the dream) but even though there was a lot of bustling Cindy was still trying to tell Casey what to do with Caylee. Casey's solution was to lock Caylee in her room hoping she would take a nap. Caylee wasn't exactly happy but she wasn't quite crying just voicing some loud heartbreaking protest.
I watched out the window and waited until they were both gone to unlock Caylee's door to go comfort her.

The other one that was even worse than that... I was desperately trying to get Casey to confess and show me where she put Caylee. We walked out to some woods and told her I had a child at one time but now it was resting hidden from view. Casey was crouched down and so intent on finding and viewing this imaginary child's remains moving the foliage and digging through where I told her I put the child as I stood back watching her disturbing-morbid curiosity get the better of her, feeling overwhelmed and sickened, it made me sob uncontrollably. I think I even woke up crying from this one.

I had a dream 3 nights ago and the only thing I saw was brown hair bobbing in the water face down . The body was small and looked like my 3 year old only my 3 year old has ringlets/very curly hair and this hair was straight. It freaked me out and I woke myself up so I didn't see any more...ugh.

This one is by far the eeriest. Posted in Aug '08

Same with this one below. (reminds me of the Palmetto trees and duct tape)

Renea said:
I had a dream of Caylee dead in a lake, only her mouth and teeth towards the surface of the water, close to the shore. The rest of her body was not visible. The weird part of the dream is that I remember seeing more of her bottom teeth than her top teeth. There was no sand around the lake, only green grass and plants.

I hate this dream. I hate that I had it!

It is interesting indeed to see what people were dreaming about back then, and comparing it to what we know now.

I haven't had any dreams about Caylee. But, in the beginning, I had a dream about Casey. She was in jail. And for some strange reason I was put in jail too. I remember trying to see if I could be placed with her so that I could try and find out where Caylee was. It was a bazarre dream.

Cayleefan, same here. No dreams about Caylee but I did have a dream in late '08 about discovering very incriminating evidence against casey at the dump site. I was a searcher in my dream. I cannot remember for the life of me what kind of evidence it was.

Not much of a contribution to this thread, but thought I would share anyway.

2 years later, i am intrigued this thread is still active and most intrigued reading back through the posts near the beginning of this thread in September of 08 how eerily on target many of our dreams were prior to caylee being found. and how it seems there was quite a bit of dream activity in the couple of months leading up to her being found. as if the closer we got to the discovery, the more dreams came in. or the more the dream activity increased the closer the world got to discovery. in mine, i saw a swampy thick densely wooded area, a spot in particular that appeared to be well visited, with caylee standing near a big old tree reaching up to me as if to be picked up. another poster dreamed of small dead animals pouring from a broken faucet that kept lowering, causing the dreamer to bend closer and closer to the ground to use it (focusing the dreamers view to the ground). this is particularly striking to me as the area caylee was found was in a thickly wooded area, at the base of some older trees, at a well visited spot used as a hangout, eerily similar to what i had dreamed, and that also served as a pet cemetery, which had flooded, as another poster had dreamed.

at the bottom of this post is a link to a blog that contains posted pix of the densely wooded crime scene. i am struck by the similarity of the 7th photo down to my dream image. the 7th photo down has the red buckets nearer the tree on the right of the photo. very much resembles my dream point of view, complete with the tree on the right very much like the tree caylee stood at in my dream.

that was the only time i dreamed of caylee. there are many very interesting dream posts by a handful of other posters at the beginning of this thread in 2008. i encourage those of you interested in this sort of thing to read back through at the beginning of this thread dated before caylee was found. here is part of my post sept 18, 2008:
...in my dream i saw an image of dark swampy thick green woods. caylee was standing next to a very big tree. the ground was dry dirt in my dream. well worn down. it reminded me of bike trails we used to ride near the spillway here along the river. the areas we rode or hung out on became well worn, bald, no grass or wooded type plants, just bald bare dirt. thats what the ground where caylee was standing at that big tree looked like to me. like it was a well visited spot. her image kept changing back and forth from the well-known image we see of her propped up on her elbow holding her the side of her head, into this image of her holding her arms out, clearly upset, holding her arms out to me like that, like she could see that i saw her and she wanted me to pick her up. it wasnt a spooky or scarey dream it was a very sad dream, i felt very sad when i woke up. just wanted to maybe start a thread where people could share any dreams they may be having about this.

caylee crime scene photos: http://ladysconfessions.blogspot.com/2008/12/caylee-anthony-crime-scene-photos.html

I had a very short dream of Caylee the other night...the only one I've had. She was lying down and I don't remember our surroundings. It was like all else was blurry except for her. When I realized who she was, I began inching closer to her, and she smiled at me beautifully. I remember being relieved because in my dream, I thought, "She's ok." She looked at me for a moment and then said the name 'Mark.' And right after that I woke up.

wow, some of these really are amazing. Some of the dreams also seem to mention Caylee in a pose similar to that photo that came out later, with Caylee crying with arms held up (the one that some people were wondering if it was the last picture taken of Caylee). In that photo I think only her lower teeth are showing, also, like in one of these dreams. Maybe that picture will turn out to be significant somehow after all.

Speaking of teeth, I was just catching up on the hearings the past couple days and got as far as the Canadian forensic anthropologist/cadaver dog guy, where Baez asked him if a cadaver dog could alert on a TOOTH that was lost by someone while they were alive, for example a baby tooth shed by someone, and likewise with blood. (He said yes, that cadaver dogs will usually alert on these.) It jumped out at me because of our discussions we'd had way back when about that one tooth of Caylee's that is unaccounted for, we always wondered if maybe it could have been knocked out, possibly in the car etc. (She was not old enough to be losing teeth naturally needless to say.) I'm still looking for the old tooth thread to bump up but haven't found it yet.

Anyway, to hear Baez asking this expert pointedly if a cadaver dog would alert on a tooth someone had lost, or blood that had been shed, etc. Made me wonder if we'll be hearing more about that tooth. Now reading these dreams and being reminded of how some of you were seeing Caylee's mouth and teeth quite a bit.... wonder what we'll find out.
Have a good night

my dreams were, that I can remember (none were predictive as far as I know, I think they were all after Caylee was found, and nothing exciting that I can tell, but anyway here they are in case I forgot to post any of them:)

dream of myself and my son in the backseat of a car, two young men in front and a third passenger on the right side of back seat with us. The car was stopped and parked and then I had a view of us from the front of the car and around the side, we were the only ones still in the car and we were being taped around the head with duct tape, actually taped to the headrests of the seats in front of us. I thought we were going to die. I woke up horrified from this dream and had the feeling it was about this case. The car was kind of boxy in shape and the two front seats were separate but the back seat I think was all one seat, it seemed kind of the shape of maybe a BMW or Volvo or VW of some kind or even maybe a Japanese car like a Nissan I had long ago, boxy, 4 door I think, I'm thinking maybe tan in color but maybe I made a specific note at the time, I'm not sure of that.

other dream: that I had a lottery ticket and was saying to my son we need to go see if it won anything. But then he said, "Oh, look, it's from last year though", and I looked down at it and it said 06-19-08. (I think that was the date, either 6-19 or 8-19, I would have to go back and check! If I can find it here.)

another dream: I dreamed about the names Hector and Elisabeth, a father and daughter, that somehow they were taking care of Caylee or something, and I dreamed about the term "Mayhem Productions". (After having this dream I searched for that name online, all I could find was a group called "Model Mayhem" (if I recall correctly) in Orlando that appeared to be people offering their 'modeling' services online, i.e. I'll be in Orlando on x date, if anyone wants to get together for a shoot give me a call... I think there might also have been some filmmaking group somewhere that call themselves something similar to Mayhem Productions but I'm not sure. Not something in Orlando I don't think.

Other dream: that I had a small white package, about the size of a deck of cards, a little bigger, that I thought I needed to return to a girl who was a childhood friend of mine, apparently it had come to me by mistake. To return it to her I was taking a train line that ran east and west through a city, I needed to go out to the east end of the train line. When I woke up I still had the words "small package" in mind and thought it was about this case. (I suspect I must have just been thinking of the Orlando map more or less and things mentioned in this case, although of course there isn't really a train or subway line :) )

The only dream that I ever had about Caylee that freaked me out was before she was found. I did dream that she was underwater, but I only seen her hand, but I knew it was her... tadpoles were swimming by her hand.

That was it. I never got any kind of signals or visions of where she might be... only that she was underwater. Very sad!

websleuths.com/forums/showthread.php?t=72575&highlight=dreams+psychic+impressions&page=2

Post # 29. Amazing! Sorry, not able to paste it.

I have not had any dreams about Caylee lately or that I remember having in the past, but what I have had happen lately is this thought that keeps rising - this certainty that KC is going to be confronted with irrefutable evidence that she murdered Caylee. Some new evidence will be uncovered that cannot be denied or explained. I cannot really explain what I mean. I still get scared sometimes that this trial won't happen, or that KC will walk free, but then this ...this knowing, it just comes and says, "no - that's not going to happen. What's going to happen is she is going to be caught in a snare, red-handed". I've always had faith that she will be convicted but this "knowing" sensation began around early March. I don't know if it's just wishful thinking or what....but that's what going on with me.

I never knew that one of Caylee's teeth was still missing. I just found that out this morning while cruising through threads. I wonder if this missing tooth is going to have a part in her getting caught red-handed. ??

And I want to add that when she is confronted with this new uncovered evidence, she still wants to deny, still wants to move forward but the team, they know it is the death punch to her case and say that they will walk if she doesn't listen to their advice which is to throw herself on the mercy of the court.
:cow:

I had a dream a few months back that really stayed with me for days. Basically, it was a little girl that I was raising and it went through various times of her life (adolesence thru college, etc). She was a very sweet girl. It was later in the dream that I realized the girl was Caylee and that her mother had attempted to drown her when she was young but for some reason failed. Casey was in prison and one point she had to go see her mother. The dream was spotty, but it really affected me due to getting a glimpse of what that poor child is going to miss out on in life due to her mother.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
aztraea