What exactly were Dr. Lee's findings?

Holdontoyourhat said:
It was proven in a lab study that pineapple was left on the table? Really? What study?

HOTYH,

It's in The Bonita Papers. The pineapple in JonBenet's small intestine and the bowl of pineapple on the table were both taken in as evidence by the BPD and frozen. The two samples were eventually sent to a university lab and analyzed by two biology professors. They confirmed that both samples were fresh pineapple (not canned) and both contained portions of the outer rind. The professors concluded there were no distinctive differences between the two samples of pineapple.

BlueCrab

Brefie said:
Question: Would an expert be able to determine if another 'gloved hand' handled the bowl? I know they would never know who the hand belonged to, but can they 'see' another 'handler'?

Brefie,

These are some of the questions that appparently have no answers.And since they have never been answered with any information that was leaked out,I can only come up with the following conclusions,concerning the spent tea bag,glass,and big spoon:

1) They know whose fingerprints are on the above items,and they are not releasing that information,for reasons that are unknown to us.

2) There were no fingerprints found,which would obviously mean the prints were wiped down,or gloves were worn.

Either way I find it baffling.
Let's take conclusion #1,if they were Burkes' or Patsys' prints,why keep it secret when they already divulged that their prints were on the bowl? Unless,they know whose prints are on these items,and they belong to someone else,and they are keeping it under wraps,to possibly use in case this should go to trial?

Conclusion #2 - If the prints were wiped down,or there are no prints at all,obviously someone touched them, why would Burke or Patsy wiped down these items.or handle them with gloves,but not the bowl? That doesn't make sense ... so it would mean,either Burke and Patsy were not there at all during the pineapple snack,or one or both of them were there ... along with another person.

BlueCrab said:
aussiesheila,

What misdeeds? Please be specific and we'll discuss it. If I'm presenting a theory based on a fact then assumptions are a necessary part of the theory, but I'll make it clear that it's a theory based on a fact.

However, Occam's Razor must also come into play or nothing will get done. For instance, JonBenet snacked from the bowl of pineapple that had been left out on the table that night (this was proven in a lab study). Burke's fingerprints and Patsy's fingerprints were on the bowl. If someone else had handled the bowl then THEIR fingerprints would have been on the bowl, not just Burke's and Patsy's.

I don't think Burke does the dishes, therefore Patsy's fingerprints would be on the bowl because it would have been she who removed the bowl from the dishwasher and put it away in the cabinet on some day in the past. So it had to have been Burke who handled the bowl and likely spooned pineapple in it from a Safeway plastic container in the refrigerator. If an intruder or ANYONE else did it then HIS fingerprints would have been on the bowl. But there were only Burke's fingerprints. Therefore, it had to have been Burke who was secretly downstairs with JonBenet after the parents had gone to bed. Occam's Razor dictates that conclusion.

BlueCrab

BlueCrab,

Its difficult to dispute what you suggest. Now although Burke's fingerprints apparently places him here along with JonBenet, why does JonBenet's fingerprints not appear either on the bowl or the serving spoon?

In fact just how did JonBenet consume her pineapple, did she have a small bowl, and a spoon, if she used her hand then you would expect at least a partial print on the bowl where she pulled the fragments of pineapple out?

Other than the fact that there is pineapple in her digestive tract, there appears nothing else to connect her to the breakfast bar area?

Whats the likelyhood of some evidence removal here, since Patsy denies any knowledge of JonBenet snacking pineapple?

BlueCrab said:
aussiesheila,

What misdeeds? Please be specific and we'll discuss it. If I'm presenting a theory based on a fact then assumptions are a necessary part of the theory, but I'll make it clear that it's a theory based on a fact.

However, Occam's Razor must also come into play or nothing will get done. For instance, JonBenet snacked from the bowl of pineapple that had been left out on the table that night (this was proven in a lab study). Burke's fingerprints and Patsy's fingerprints were on the bowl. If someone else had handled the bowl then THEIR fingerprints would have been on the bowl, not just Burke's and Patsy's.

I don't think Burke does the dishes, therefore Patsy's fingerprints would be on the bowl because it would have been she who removed the bowl from the dishwasher and put it away in the cabinet on some day in the past. So it had to have been Burke who handled the bowl and likely spooned pineapple in it from a Safeway plastic container in the refrigerator. If an intruder or ANYONE else did it then HIS fingerprints would have been on the bowl. But there were only Burke's fingerprints. Therefore, it had to have been Burke who was secretly downstairs with JonBenet after the parents had gone to bed. Occam's Razor dictates that conclusion.

BlueCrab
OK BlueCrab, when and if I come across an example I will post it here. I used to get mad at you because I thought you were trying to manipulate. But then I noticed you would always corrected yourself when it was pointed out to you. So I don't think you mean to do it, you just get carried away with your ideas or something and don't realise you are doing it.

So with respect to the bowl of pineapple, I think I was just saying that Burke's fingerprints on the bowl could have gotten there the morning after the murder and did not have to have gotten there around midnight as you seemed to be saying they definitely must have. Also if Patsy got the bowl out of the cupboard and placed it on the bench, an invitee/intruder who had brought the pineapple to the house in a plastic bag could have up-ended the plastic bag tipping all the pinapple into the bowl without ever touching the bowl. So your conclusion that his fingerprints HAD to be on the bowl is incorrect.

Let's see... Occam's Razor: bowl on bench and pineapple in bag, tip bag upside down and pineapple falls into bowl, no touch bowl so no fingerprints... Did I do that right?

sandraladeda said:
Wasn't there toxicology testing done on JBR?
Yes there was and no drugs were found. So maybe the drug that JonBenet ingested around midnight on the 25th/26th had had been metabolised and degraded away by the time of the testing which was probably a minimum of 36 hours later. Maybe the toxicologists didn't do a test specific for the drug that JonBenet had ingested.

sandraladeda said:
After 10 o'clock at night? When they were scheduled to fly out early the next morning?
So what? Why would a little thing like JonBenet missing out on a bit of sleep worry Patsy? If JonBenet's career as a beauty queen was going to be advanced by a 2 hour photo shoot at 1 am, JonBenet could be relied on to rise to the occasion if she knew what was good for her. Besides JonBenet could sleep on the plane the next day. (added bonus for Patsy here - JonBenet wouldn't bug the hell out of her on the flight)

sandraladeda said:
So you are suggesting the ring of pedophiles tiptoed in, past PR, keeled over fast asleep at the kitchen table, had their fun with JBR, killed her, then wrote an outlandish RN, or woke PR and convinced her to write the outlandish RN in order to protect her social standing? And she went along with it?
No, Patsy let only one pedophile in, he was a very good friend of hers and he had important contacts, or so he had led Patsy to believe. She gave him a cup of tea, maybe even snacked on the pineapple too, before falling asleep in the loungeroom during the long wait for the 'photographer'. THEN the pedophile tiptoed downstairs and let the other pedophiles in, they had their fun with JBR, killed her. Patsy stayed asleep until the scream. At that point they rang another pedophile who became the mastermind of the coverup, he convinced Patsy to write the RN which she did in order to protect her social standing AND so that John would never know what she had been allowing to happen to JonBenet.

BlueCrab said:
HOTYH,

It's in The Bonita Papers. The pineapple in JonBenet's small intestine and the bowl of pineapple on the table were both taken in as evidence by the BPD and frozen. The two samples were eventually sent to a university lab and analyzed by two biology professors. They confirmed that both samples were fresh pineapple (not canned) and both contained portions of the outer rind. The professors concluded there were no distinctive differences between the two samples of pineapple.

BlueCrab

It's also in Steve Thomas' BOOK.

aussiesheila said:
Yes there was and no drugs were found. So maybe the drug that JonBenet ingested around midnight on the 25th/26th had had been metabolised and degraded away by the time of the testing which was probably a minimum of 36 hours later. Maybe the toxicologists didn't do a test specific for the drug that JonBenet had ingested.

So what? Why would a little thing like JonBenet missing out on a bit of sleep worry Patsy? If JonBenet's career as a beauty queen was going to be advanced by a 2 hour photo shoot at 1 am, JonBenet could be relied on to rise to the occasion if she knew what was good for her. Besides JonBenet could sleep on the plane the next day. (added bonus for Patsy here - JonBenet wouldn't bug the hell out of her on the flight)

No, Patsy let only one pedophile in, he was a very good friend of hers and he had important contacts, or so he had led Patsy to believe. She gave him a cup of tea, maybe even snacked on the pineapple too, before falling asleep in the loungeroom during the long wait for the 'photographer'. THEN the pedophile tiptoed downstairs and let the other pedophiles in, they had their fun with JBR, killed her. Patsy stayed asleep until the scream. At that point they rang another pedophile who became the mastermind of the coverup, he convinced Patsy to write the RN which she did in order to protect her social standing AND so that John would never know what she had been allowing to happen to JonBenet.
A few questions, to clarify.

John slept through this all? And John went along with a cover up? or does john, to this day, believe it was a kidnapping/sexual assault gone wrong?

And Patsy slept through it all too, until the scream, at which time she realized her daughter had been killed, and instead of outrage, or summoning her husband to help, she went along for her "social standing"?

Why, if she is concerned with her "social standing", would she ever go along with a pedophile ring and allow her daughter to be abused? I would think information about this could be detrimental to her "social standing", no?

No one in the neighborhood witnessed a fleet of pedophiles arriving in the neighborhood, heard car doors opening and closing, etc.? -or - no one noticed the fleet of pedophiles who parked far away and crept in on foot?

None of these pedophiles dropped any forensic evidence? Or a fingerprint?

None of these pedophiles has ever been caught in other child abuse situations, and have never breathed a word to anyone, in 9 years, about what they know about the death of JBR?

aussiesheila said:

I,for one,have heard enough of this theory,which has all the Ramsey friends,santa,BPD,Dr.Beuf and who knows who else involved in a pedophile ring.It's baseless,has no backup,and is convincing no one.
Let's go on to other theories.

sandraladeda said:
A few questions, to clarify.

John slept through this all? And John went along with a cover up? or does john, to this day, believe it was a kidnapping/sexual assault gone wrong?

And Patsy slept through it all too, until the scream, at which time she realized her daughter had been killed, and instead of outrage, or summoning her husband to help, she went along for her "social standing"?

Why, if she is concerned with her "social standing", would she ever go along with a pedophile ring and allow her daughter to be abused? I would think information about this could be detrimental to her "social standing", no?

No one in the neighborhood witnessed a fleet of pedophiles arriving in the neighborhood, heard car doors opening and closing, etc.? -or - no one noticed the fleet of pedophiles who parked far away and crept in on foot?

None of these pedophiles dropped any forensic evidence? Or a fingerprint?

None of these pedophiles has ever been caught in other child abuse situations, and have never breathed a word to anyone, in 9 years, about what they know about the death of JBR?

I think John slept through this all

I don't think John had any involvement in the cover up

I'm sure he stopped believing it was a kidnapping/sexual assault gone wrong very early on, just when I haven't worked out yet.

I don't think he believes JonBenet was sexually abused prior to that night. But I'm not sure. If he hasn't he can't possibly make sense of it all, so I think he would be very confused. Unfortunately I have never seen the Ramsey television interviews which would be very helpful in assessing them.

I think Patsy slept through it all too, until the scream, at which time she realized her daughter had been killed, and instead of outrage, or summoning her husband to help, she went along for her "social standing" which most people find impossible to believe. But think about it, if this is true, then if Patsy hadn't agreed to go along with it, the perpetrators would have told John that she had been turning a blind eye to earlier abuse of JonBenet for years. What do you think John's reaction would be? I think he would never have forgiven Patsy, it would have been the end of her marriage and John would probably have been able to get sole custody of Burke. Wouldn't that savvy street-smart Patsy realised this? Do you think she would have wanted this to happen? Better to cut your losses I imagine would have been her way of thinking.

If she was concerned with her "social standing", she WOULD go along with a pedophile ring and allow her daughter to be abused IF the pedophile ring was right at the very centre of her "social standing"

I don't think the pedophiles arrived in a fleet. I think the first one was driven to one of the back lanes and walked to the kitchen door and was let in by Patsy who turned on lights which WERE seen by some neighbours. The driver waited in the car for a signal and then he walked to the front door. Another might have come in a separate car at a later time and parked a little way away then walked and possibly came in the basement window. Another, a relative might have arrived in his car with a passenger and parked nearby. One of them just had to walk across the road from his landlord's house. I don't find it surprising that no one in the neighborhood heard or saw anything, especially since all of this would have taken place after midnight.

It seems that some of the pedophiles dropped forensic evidence in the form of a drop of blood, a pubic hair, some kind of body tissue under the fingernails and some other DNA at some other undisclosed point at the crimescene. That mark on the wall below the basement window might also be a scuff mark from a shoe left by someone escaping through the window. Then there are the black fibres on JonBenet's body and clothes. There could very well be more evidence that LE haven't told the public about. So I don't think you can say that they didn't leave behind ANY forensic evidence.

As for fingerprints, I think people that covertly enter other people's houses would be pretty skilled in not leaving them. It must be pretty easy to use a handkerchief when turning a doorknob, and to just not touch things around the house. If they brought all their own equipment they could take it all away with them again. One of them was probably wearing his fantasy outfit complete with white gloves the entire time.

When the BPD had collected all their evidence in those 2 searches in the first week after the murder they were only looking for evidence that implicated the Ramseys so they probably overlooked a lot of forensic evidence that was there implicating the pedophiles. Once they had completed their searches I think, but I'm not sure, that anyone who had a key could come and go as they pleased. If this was so this would have been an ideal opportunity for anyone involved in the coverup to come in with the knowledge of where the REAL incriminating evidence was and clean it up.

Apparently none of these pedophiles has ever been caught in other child abuse situations which may be because they have all become very very careful, one probably scaled his activites to zero before he ultimately died, the other old ones probably had to do the same, the younger ones might have moved on to other kinds of sexual activities in other states. Some of them might go out of the country for holidays, I'll bet there's an abundance of vulnerable girls in the poor countries to your south.

None of the pedophiles would have never breathed a word to anyone, in 9 years, about what they know about the death of JBR, why would they? They'd have everything to lose and nothing to gain.

capps said:
Brefie,

These are some of the questions that appparently have no answers.And since they have never been answered with any information that was leaked out,I can only come up with the following conclusions,concerning the spent tea bag,glass,and big spoon:

1) They know whose fingerprints are on the above items,and they are not releasing that information,for reasons that are unknown to us.

2) There were no fingerprints found,which would obviously mean the prints were wiped down,or gloves were worn.

Either way I find it baffling.
Let's take conclusion #1,if they were Burkes' or Patsys' prints,why keep it secret when they already divulged that their prints were on the bowl? Unless,they know whose prints are on these items,and they belong to someone else,and they are keeping it under wraps,to possibly use in case this should go to trial?

Conclusion #2 - If the prints were wiped down,or there are no prints at all,obviously someone touched them, why would Burke or Patsy wiped down these items.or handle them with gloves,but not the bowl? That doesn't make sense ... so it would mean,either Burke and Patsy were not there at all during the pineapple snack,or one or both of them were there ... along with another person.
Well we know for sure the fingerprints don't belong to an intruder!

aussiesheila said:
I think John slept through this all

I don't think John had any involvement in the cover up

I'm sure he stopped believing it was a kidnapping/sexual assault gone wrong very early on, just when I haven't worked out yet.

I don't think he believes JonBenet was sexually abused prior to that night. But I'm not sure. If he hasn't he can't possibly make sense of it all, so I think he would be very confused. Unfortunately I have never seen the Ramsey television interviews which would be very helpful in assessing them.

I think Patsy slept through it all too, until the scream, at which time she realized her daughter had been killed, and instead of outrage, or summoning her husband to help, she went along for her "social standing" which most people find impossible to believe. But think about it, if this is true, then if Patsy hadn't agreed to go along with it, the perpetrators would have told John that she had been turning a blind eye to earlier abuse of JonBenet for years. What do you think John's reaction would be? I think he would never have forgiven Patsy, it would have been the end of her marriage and John would probably have been able to get sole custody of Burke. Wouldn't that savvy street-smart Patsy realised this? Do you think she would have wanted this to happen? Better to cut your losses I imagine would have been her way of thinking.

If she was concerned with her "social standing", she WOULD go along with a pedophile ring and allow her daughter to be abused IF the pedophile ring was right at the very centre of her "social standing"

I don't think the pedophiles arrived in a fleet. I think the first one was driven to one of the back lanes and walked to the kitchen door and was let in by Patsy who turned on lights which WERE seen by some neighbours. The driver waited in the car for a signal and then he walked to the front door. Another might have come in a separate car at a later time and parked a little way away then walked and possibly came in the basement window. Another, a relative might have arrived in his car with a passenger and parked nearby. I don't find it surprising that no one in the neighborhood heard or saw anything, especially since all of this would have taken place after midnight.

It seems that some of the pedophiles dropped forensic evidence in the form of a drop of blood, a pubic hair, some kind of body tissue under the fingernails and some other DNA at some other undisclosed point at the crimescene. That mark on the wall below the basement window might also be a scuff mark from a shoe left by someone escaping through the window. Then there are the black fibres on JonBenet's body and clothes. There could very well be more evidence that LE haven't told the public about. So I don't think you can say that they didn't leave behind ANY forensic evidence.

As for fingerprints, I think people that covertly enter other people's houses would be pretty skilled in not leaving them. It must be pretty easy to use a handkerchief when turning a doorknob, and to just not touch things around the house. If they brought all their own equipment they could take it all away with them again. One of them was probably wearing his fantasy outfit complete with white gloves the entire time.

When the BPD had collected all their evidence in those 2 searches in the first week after the murder they were only looking for evidence that implicated the Ramseys so they probably overlooked a lot of forensic evidence that was there implicating the pedophiles. Once they had completed their searches I think, but I'm not sure, that anyone who had a key could come and go as they pleased. If this was so this would have been an ideal opportunity for anyone involved in the coverup to come in with the knowledge of where the REAL incriminating evidence was and clean it up.

Apparently none of these pedophiles has ever been caught in other child abuse situations which may be because they have all become very very careful, one probably scaled his activites to zero before he ultimately died, the other old ones probably had to do the same, the younger ones might have moved on to other kinds of sexual activities in other States.

None of them would have never breathed a word to anyone, in 9 years, about what they know about the death of JBR, why would they? They'd have everything to lose and nothing to gain.
I ain't buying it:hand:

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Buffalosleuther
Back