What facts point to Kaine's lack of involvement in Kyron's disappearance?

Status
Not open for further replies.
I suppose the fact that his wife tried to hire a hitman to kill him would, at first blush, suggest that there was someone in the family far more likely than Kaine to have been involved in making his bio-son disappear. (more than slight understatement)

On the flip side out comes the allegation that Kaine was cheating on Terri. Perhaps his lover refused to take Kaine unless he got rid of his son. Naaah...makes no sense.

So if the hitman charge is real...imo Kaine's off-the-hook.

Personally, I would not trust a word TH says. There may not have been an affair at all.

I find Kaine's choice of words strange as well as his demeanor.
I find it interesting that Terri hasn't said a word, and yet she is continously considered deceitful, its amazing really for a woman who has been told to keep silent, and who hasn't spoken a word.

I suppose the fact that his wife tried to hire a hitman to kill him would, at first blush, suggest that there was someone in the family far more likely than Kaine to have been involved in making his bio-son disappear. (more than slight understatement)

On the flip side out comes the allegation that Kaine was cheating on Terri. Perhaps his lover refused to take Kaine unless he got rid of his son. Naaah...makes no sense.

So if the hitman charge is real...imo Kaine's off-the-hook.

I certainly missed something! Where did all that information come from? Hypothetical, or who hired a hit man to kill who?

This is a horrible situation and I don't really have a clear picture of it yet. When did all this trouble and heartbreak start? None of us know. We know that Kaine is the head of his family and somewhere along the line he failed as a husband and possibly Terri failed as a wife. In the middle of this were children who now are accepting the brunt of those failures. Poor Kyron happened to be in the line of fire. It is wrong for Terri to decide to hurt someone by destroying his child or not caring for his child when it was her responsibility no matter the wound she had received in her mind from this man. We as mortals can be so petty and uncaring especially of those we are suppose to care for and love. The only fact I can come up with for Kaine is that he provided for his family.
None can say at this point what kind of man he is.

Although, I will say if my son came home with a woman who was a weightlifter with a body like that, I would ask him what was wrong with him. Obviously her interests would have not been in homemaking and motherhood. I don't know, I'm truly confused at all the information we are receiving.

I pray Kyron is alive but I don't think he is, May God bless his little soul.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
butiwantedthatname