• BL Alive and in hiding.

Votes: 16 5.2%
  • BL Succumbed to the desert elements.

Votes: 57 18.6%
  • BL Dead at the hands of strangers.

Votes: 138 45.0%
  • BL Overdose/or alcohol poisoning.

Votes: 14 4.6%
  • BL Dead at the hands of someone he knew.

Votes: 55 17.9%
  • Not sure

Votes: 27 8.8%

• Total voters
his call and what he said is what makes me believe there was no strangers or anyone that took him or he woulda said oh hold on dad theres a car coming im gonna try to stop it but he said nothing just normal talk then all the sudden OH **** the only way that makes sence is like if your walking and all the sudden u fall or something maybe a animal jumped out that would make sence for the oh **** i just think he would have said something if he seen a car coming which he would have seen..

Next month is the anniversary.. Where are you Brandon?
No matter your opinion on this case.. Please keep his loved ones in your prayers.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

It's ironic how the least likely to happen (statistically) "dead at the hands of strangers" ends up being the number one choice.
I change my mind every time I look at this case.

I dont think strangers killed him, but sadly I do think he is dead.

I respectfully disagree. The 911 call to me is the best evidence of what happened to Brandon. If he knew who was after him I think he would have made it clear but "I just ran into them" and "some guys" I don't think he knew them at all. I think he ran into locals he wasn't suppose to see something or argues with them about something and they killed him. A lot of property has not been searched and some locals have denied the families request to search. In order for TexasEquaSearch to come out the local LE would have to reach out to them but have they??? No they have not and why??? What are they hiding out there? LL did the best she could to search without permission by using air search pretty much right away. She stayed there with family in a motel while they tried to get a search party but couldn't get permission from land owners. Her actions have been scrutinized by some but I look at the lengths she went to to try to find Brandon and I applaud her for her efforts even though she was climbing an uphill battle. I just think this small town micky mouse sheriff's office wants this swept under the rug and have since day one. I still maintain Brandon is out there somewhere on that land. JMO

I respectfully disagree. The 911 call to me is the best evidence of what happened to Brandon. If he knew who was after him I think he would have made it clear but "I just ran into them" and "some guys" I don't think he knew them at all. I think he ran into locals he wasn't suppose to see something or argues with them about something and they killed him. A lot of property has not been searched and some locals have denied the families request to search. In order for TexasEquaSearch to come out the local LE would have to reach out to them but have they??? No they have not and why??? What are they hiding out there? LL did the best she could to search without permission by using air search pretty much right away. She stayed there with family in a motel while they tried to get a search party but couldn't get permission from land owners. Her actions have been scrutinized by some but I look at the lengths she went to to try to find Brandon and I applaud her for her efforts even though she was climbing an uphill battle. I just think this small town micky mouse sheriff's office wants this swept under the rug and have since day one. I still maintain Brandon is out there somewhere on that land. JMO

How big of a town is it? Like small enough where everyone knows everyone? Cause if that is the case, I would think he would have named who he saw.
I am thinking EquiSearch was called in the beginning, and for some reason they denied help. I don't know why or circumstances surrounding it. That would be interesting to know as to why LE didn't contact or why they declined help

I listened to his 911 call. I hope it isn't rude for me to say - he sounds drunk or high and kind of out of it.

I've always sort of leaned towards him running into somebody and meeting with foul play. Especially since it sounds like he said he was chased into the woods.

BUT I also knew 2 different people who did cocaine sometimes. One of them once called my husband - completely freaking out - because "there were cops in the trees". He wanted my husband to scope out the situation for him. The second guy called my husband at 5 am once. He asked my husband to come over because "somebody was in his house". My husband thought something was seriously wrong at that point, especially being 5 am. When he walked in the door the guy was peeking out from around the corner with a knife in his hand. He'd been trying to find the intruder for the last hour. My husband told him to go to bed and not to call him again.

I think it's totally believable that he might call the cops with it in his head that somebody's after him. And it would sound convincing, since he believed it. From there he could have passed out - he sounded out of breath. He could have succumbed to whatever substance, if he was on any. It was August in Texas. Heat and animals could take care of him not being found. This seems more likely to me.

On other sites I've seen people say they hear gunshots and even other voices on the 911 call. But I can't hear any of those things, just gusts of wind in the phone on occasion.

I know that family contacted TexasEquaSearch but were told they could not come search unless LE asked them for help. LE would not ask them. He was near Bronte when he went missing which is a small community but he was living in San Angelo so it's not known if he knew anyone in Bronte.
Lucid.. I have considered the same thing you are thinking as a possibility. I don't hear gun shots or anyone else on the tape. If others hear whispers they also have to remember the 911 call was taken in a nursing home at the nurses desk. It makes sense that some noise might have come from there. Nursing homes are not quiet places. I think LE needs to admit that he's likely out there and let proper searches take place. His family needs answers.
And it was believed that Brandon had been clean, but people relapse. I too have seen people hallucinating on meth and it usually is that "someone is after them". With that said I believe Brandon believed someone was chasing him, he sounds scared. I believe LE stalled too long and I agree that in that heat with the animals, he could have been gone very quickly.

I do feel for the family, the what if's, the did he suffer, or is he out there has to have a huge toll on them. Sadly it's been so long I don't think they will ever get the answers that will calm their mind, the only closure now would be, he's been found and now able to RIP.

I agree with you sadly...

I just read about the Brandon Lawson. Well just started studying this case. I believe their are only two possibly. He ran to some people and saw something bad gone down. And the killed him and hide the bodies. or Brandon under stress went back to a old drug he had being known to use Meth. And the meth cause him to hallucinate and become hallucinate paranoid and confessed. Then he became lost and died of the elements. Sadly I believe that drugs being "meth" cause the strange 911 call.

I just read about the Brandon Lawson. Well just started studying this case. I believe their are only two possibly. He ran to some people and saw something bad gone down. And the killed him and hide the bodies. or Brandon under stress went back to a old drug he had being known to use Meth. And the meth cause him to hallucinate and become hallucinate paranoid and confessed. Then he became lost and died of the elements. Sadly I believe that drugs being "meth" cause the strange 911 call.

I don't think we will know the truth until LE allows proper searches to be done on that land. TexasEquaSearch is the best there is and Tim and his teams have brought hundreds of missing people home. I don't understand why they won't allow searches! Seems very fishy to me.
JMOO

How big of a town is it? Like small enough where everyone knows everyone? Cause if that is the case, I would think he would have named who he saw.
I am thinking EquiSearch was called in the beginning, and for some reason they denied help. I don't know why or circumstances surrounding it. That would be interesting to know as to why LE didn't contact or why they declined help

Definitely small enough where everyone knows everyone. Last time I drove thru the population sign was still 999 lol I grew up and graduated there. I was rather surprised just reading that landowners denied searches that doesn't really fit. And as far as seeing the lights of Bronte you can but only after coming up over a certain hill. I'm not sure where his truck was.

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SM-G935A using Tapatalk

Definitely small enough where everyone knows everyone. Last time I drove thru the population sign was still 999 lol I grew up and graduated there. I was rather surprised just reading that landowners denied searches that doesn't really fit. And as far as seeing the lights of Bronte you can but only after coming up over a certain hill. I'm not sure where his truck was.

There is a great pod cast about the case on brain scratch. As soon as he went missing the local news paper started publishing online articles basically saying "felon on the loose" and stated that he was not still in the area. A lot of it was deleted shortly after due to family complaints but I think the damage was done causing locals to not allow searches. The paper is also owned by the local sheriff's wife ( not suspicious at al lol). She even came on here offering to give people info on the case if they private messaged her, telling people he was on drugs ( how would they know, they never found him). They said they did searches but did not allow any family or friends to participate. The father of Brandon was even threatened with arrest if he stepped on anyone's land. Sheriff told family he did not want a "3 ring circus" in his county. Several people just want to put blame on the family no matter what theory you put out there they will just direct right back to his wife. That's why i stopped participating in that other thread. And they will likely report this post and it will get deleted. I think he's still out there on that land. I don't think they really did proper searches. I think the focus needs to remain in the area he came up missing from. I think they need to call in professionals to do real searches. IMO

77b161e4790d396f09fea88f19cad00a.jpg

Why do those look like this to me? Haha I've seen a few come out like that

There is a great pod cast about the case on brain scratch. As soon as he went missing the local news paper started publishing online articles basically saying "felon on the loose" and stated that he was not still in the area. A lot of it was deleted shortly after due to family complaints but I think the damage was done causing locals to not allow searches. The paper is also owned by the local sheriff's wife ( not suspicious at al lol). She even came on here offering to give people info on the case if they private messaged her, telling people he was on drugs ( how would they know, they never found him). They said they did searches but did not allow any family or friends to participate. The father of Brandon was even threatened with arrest if he stepped on anyone's land. Sheriff told family he did not want a "3 ring circus" in his county. Several people just want to put blame on the family no matter what theory you put out there they will just direct right back to his wife. That's why i stopped participating in that other thread. And they will likely report this post and it will get deleted. I think he's still out there on that land. I don't think they really did proper searches. I think the focus needs to remain in the area he came up missing from. I think they need to call in professionals to do real searches. IMO

I've read that about the searches. I've also read that people were going on land and digging thru stuff without permission and that's what caused the hoopla about searches. I know a few people that live on that area of 277 that's why I was asking what has been searched and who the property owners were that were denying searches. I also know Wayne McCutchen, he is a very good man. I was best friends with both of his daughters in high school. I think if something happened to him on that highway it was people passing thru. Also, if he was a felon trying to get passed off as a missing person, he wouldn't have gone about it like that, silly theory Imo.

77b161e4790d396f09fea88f19cad00a.jpg

Why do those look like this to me? Haha I've seen a few come out like that

Weird... you can watch it online. Just Google brain scratch Brandon Lawson. Very interesting watch. Gives a more detail on the families side of things.

I've read that about the searches. I've also read that people were going on land and digging thru stuff without permission and that's what caused the hoopla about searches. I know a few people that live on that area of 277 that's why I was asking what has been searched and who the property owners were that were denying searches. I also know Wayne McCutchen, he is a very good man. I was best friends with both of his daughters in high school. I think if something happened to him on that highway it was people passing thru. Also, if he was a felon trying to get passed off as a missing person, he wouldn't have gone about it like that, silly theory Imo.

I have heard a few people on here say that some were going on properties without permission but I haven't heard anything official. I'm sure the sheriff is a good man and I in no way think he was involved. But I think the investigation was not handled properly and I don't think proper searches have been done. I do take into consideration that this is a small town sheriff office that is not use to this kind of thing happening in their county. I do though have a problem with his wife/newspaper owner and the way she handled the situation. I think she was a big reason searches were not allowed.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Sassyfox
Back