What happened to Isabel Celis?

What happened to Isa?

• Isabel was abducted from home by a RSO or stranger but is safe and being held somewhere unknown

Votes: 3 0.9%
  • Isabel was abducted from her home by a RSO or stranger who murdered her and hid the body.

Votes: 47 14.2%
  • Isabel was taken by members of a drug cartel in retaliation for an unpaid drug debt and she is aliv

Votes: 5 1.5%
  • Isabel was taken by members of a drug cartel and murdered in retaliation for an unpaid drug debt.

Votes: 7 2.1%
  • Isabel was taken from her home by an extended family member or friend and is in a known location to

Votes: 13 3.9%
  • Isabel was taken from home by extended family or friend and is in a location unknown to parents.

Votes: 45 13.6%
  • Isabel was accidentally killed by one of her parents, and they are both involved in a cover-up.

Votes: 54 16.4%
  • Isabel was accidentally killed by one of her brothers, and the parents are involved in a cover-up.

Votes: 17 5.2%
  • One of Isabel's parents murdered the little girl, and both parents are involved in a cover-up.

Votes: 67 20.3%
  • One of Isabel's brothers murdered the little girl, and the parents are involved in a cover-up.

Votes: 6 1.8%
  • Isabel's parents arranged to have her abducted from their home as part of a money-making scheme.

Votes: 12 3.6%
  • Other

Votes: 54 16.4%

• Total voters
Deja vu?

http://www.websleuths.com/forums/sh...2014/page5&highlight=Isabella+Grogan-Cannella

Missing Forum DiscussionACTIVE SEARCH AZ - Isabella Grogan-Cannella, 8, Bullhead City, 2 September 2014

http://foxnewsinsider.com/2014/09/0...ter-isabella-grogan-cannella-vanished-bedroom

Police are searching for an 8-year-old Arizona girl whose parents say she vanished from her bedroom. Police in Bullhead City say Isabella Grogan-Cannella was last seen in her bed around midnight Tuesday.

The city is located in northwest Arizona, about 90 miles south of Las Vegas.

Why is there apparently nothing being done to find Isa?! I'm frustrated about this case so much!

sent from my mobile using tapatalk

TUCSON, AZ - A progression photo of Isabel Celis has been released.

The National Center for Missing and Exploited Children have developed a photo that shows Celis at nine years old

From here

Apologies if this is the wrong place to post this update - feel free to move it if needed :)

Just saw this on a fb page. So terrible!

Sent from my SM-N900V using Tapatalk

I keep waiting for some updates or news but its been yrs now and still nothing. Someone knows something. Praying for Isabel.

If the parents were responsible in her abduction and very much speculation of her demise how can they live with that guilt for so long. It surely would feel like a 90 lb boulder on their shoulder.

MAY 16TH. 10HOURS OF FOOTAGE RELEASED.

http://m.tucsonnewsnow.com/tusconnewsnow/pm_/contentdetail.htm?contentguid=od:ngxDse0O

Tucson News Now*has obtained surveillance footage showing what was happening around the home on the night she disappeared.

In the nearly 10 hours of footage, we never see any sign of Isabel.*Even though it's from a distance, we never see anybody outside her bedroom window either.

The surveillance system is motion activated, so it does capture all sorts of activity in the general area.*Whether that activity leads to any answers in missing person’s case remains to be seen.

The surveillance was captured by a local security company called Moore Security Solutions. The business is no longer located near the intersection of East Broadway Boulevard and North Craycroft Road, but at*the time, its back door was just 200 feet from the Celis home.

When Lisa Solis learned about a possible abduction, she immediately went to work that morning at Moore Security knowing her company's cameras may
have captured something important.

“I didn’t know what was going on in the neighborhood,” said Solis, who no longer works for the security company, but held onto a copy of the footage for safe-keeping.* “I was also*scared about what I may or may not see on that video.”

Among their surveillance capabilities were cameras positioned out the back of the business that had a view of the Celis' street.

What was caught on camera?

Vehicles, including private security, coming and going. People loitering nearby at all hours of the night. Then, just an hour before Isabel was reported missing, a truck is seen heading*straight for a trash receptacle in the alley.

Like at 2:36 a.m. when a private security vehicle lights up the alley next to the Celis home.
We called that company wanting to know what they saw, but they promptly hung up.

Ten minutes later - at 2:46 a.m. - we see two cars in the parking lot facing Broadway.

There's foot traffic everywhere and strange happenings all night.******

"All kinds of activity over there - and it's like three in the morning,”*Solis said, scrolling through hours of surveillance tape. Several subjects show interest in trash bins close to the Celis house.

About an hour before the 911 call, we see a truck speeding around the corner and straight for a trash bin.

"When I first saw that, my first fear was that they were gonna find her in there.*That was my first fear,”*Solis said.

Fortunately, that never happened, but it might explain the massive search at Los Reales landfill.

From the very beginning Sergio Celis, the missing girl’s*father, suspected the business across the street just might have surveillance.

“He came in asked about*it,” Solis said, just*days after his daughter went missing.

“So I did burn this copy*– it was originally*for him,” Solis said.*“But we kept it and*never released it to anybody until now.”

It was the drug dealing cousin that grabbed her that night--the one that quickly moved out of state---the one that refuses to cooperate with the investigation. JMO

It was the drug dealing cousin that grabbed her that night--the one that quickly moved out of state---the one that refuses to cooperate with the investigation. JMO
I agree completely!

I suspect that while the cousin was living in the home he may have been molesting Isabel, then he had to move out(not sure if he was kicked out or left voluntarily) but got drunk/high that night and snuck back in either to abuse her again and ended up panicking and taking her or he went there to kill her so she wouldn't tell on him. This hasn't always been my theory but now I think something along those lines happened.

Is anyone on the site actively working on this case? I ask because it touches close to home for me as I once lived in Tucson in that exact neighborhood and worked at the store that the video feed came from. At the time is was a ski and sport store called Peter Glenn. <modsnip>
Thanks,
James

Is anyone on the site actively working on this case? I ask because it touches close to home for me as I once lived in Tucson in that exact neighborhood and worked at the store that the video feed came from. At the time is was a ski and sport store called Peter Glenn. <modsnip>
Thanks,
James

Hi and Welcome!

Wondering if you have any insight into who may have taken Isabel. Interested in hearing your thoughts at this link
http://www.websleuths.com/forums/sh...rcedes-Celis-6-Tucson-20-April-2012-25/page60

This has broken my heart. I don't know how I missed this update. Although I did move right around this time frame. March 21-27th so yeah, I was distracted. I ramble when I am disgusted with our inhumanity. How do we get rid of these evil beings? What defects are most common with the Bundys, the Gacys, the Mansons? That a human being can commit such atrocities pulls my heart out of my chest. This beautiful little child was destined for better things. And someone, or a group of someones, destroyed that beautiful future with the evil in their hearts. How do we root out this evil? Is anyone working on doing just that? Sorry, I'm not sure I should even post this. But, I ask myself. Can we not fix our civilization? Can we not destroy the evil that could throw another human being into the trash? That other little child found in a landfill. If someone had not spotted her, how long would she have gone missing? If the trash had covered her up, would anyone have had reason to ever go hunting through that landfill? Were those inhabitants visited by a one off? Or, perhaps, a serial killer passing through? I feel so helpless about our humanity. Although I am not hopeless.

No movement on this case ? Who murdered this little girl ?

Which of the following best describes your current position on what happened to 6-year-old Isabel Celis who went missing from her home in Tuscon, AZ on April 20?

Submitted by BetteDavisEyes

If I were police, I would be interviewing everyone who was at that baseball game they attended that night. Pedophiles troll places like that looking for victims. Gabby Doolin comes to mind. They could have followed them home and waited. This was my first thought. I pray they find who did this. God bless this family. I don't believe they had anything to do with this. IMHO, MOO

This has broken my heart. I don't know how I missed this update. Although I did move right around this time frame. March 21-27th so yeah, I was distracted. I ramble when I am disgusted with our inhumanity. How do we get rid of these evil beings? What defects are most common with the Bundys, the Gacys, the Mansons? That a human being can commit such atrocities pulls my heart out of my chest. This beautiful little child was destined for better things. And someone, or a group of someones, destroyed that beautiful future with the evil in their hearts. How do we root out this evil? Is anyone working on doing just that? Sorry, I'm not sure I should even post this. But, I ask myself. Can we not fix our civilization? Can we not destroy the evil that could throw another human being into the trash? That other little child found in a landfill. If someone had not spotted her, how long would she have gone missing? If the trash had covered her up, would anyone have had reason to ever go hunting through that landfill? Were those inhabitants visited by a one off? Or, perhaps, a serial killer passing through? I feel so helpless about our humanity. Although I am not hopeless.
I hate that helpless feeling, more questions than answers makes it worse, I'm not giving up hope on this either. Glad I'm not the only one!

Sent from my Pixel 2 XL using Tapatalk

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Soccergirl500
Back