What Happened to the Stines?

Thanks, Ivy! So is she some kinda psycho or what? She must have had a lot of time on her hands! Maybe THAT'S what really finally happened to the Stines.

trixie, here's yet more "entertainment" starring Susan Stine, from an article written by a Boulder freelance photojournalist who used to post at WS:

http://www.acandyrose.com/02291999feedingfrenzy-bw.htm

Excerpt:

When the Ramseys moved into the Boulder home of friends Glen and Susan Stine, one tabloid publication convinced neighbors who disliked the Stines to allow reporters to use their house as a base of operations. A video camera was set up in a front window, taping the unwitting Ramseys as they came and went.

National Enquirer reporters grabbed the Stines' trash, gleaning scraps of information on the Ramseys such as the name of their psychiatrist, the kinds of anti-depressants they'd been prescribed, and other leads about their activities.

One day in February 1997, the Stines struck back at the press when Globe reporter Ken Harrell tried a more direct approach. Instead of parking up the street like other reporters, he walked straight up, knocked on the Stines front door and asked to speak with the Ramseys. Susan Stine, who is sometimes called "Patsy's pit bull," opened the door a crack and asked to see his identification. As Harrell held up his wallet to show her his ID, Mrs. Stine grabbed it and slammed the door in his face. She then called the police to report a "stalker" at the front door. Officers arrived to find Harrell agitated to a degree that he indeed bore some resemblance to a crazed stalker. They put him on the ground and handcuffed him, before they realized how Mrs. Stine had contrived the situation.

imo

Nehemiah said:
So I take it that no one here knows where the Stines now live.

IMO

So it seems. Funny how their names just disappeared from anything Ramsey after her fiasco with the law. I'm sure SS would make a great campaign manager for Ramsey :)

She could, along with Patsy, prank all the opposition. I think Charlevoix voters should take more of an interest in the Ramsey friendships. They'd be surprised what they find.

Once again, we have THE answer

jameson
Member since 5-8-02
05-16-04, 11:02 AM (EST)

3. "RE: Responding to BORG"
In response to message #0

The question: "Where are the Stines?"
They are around. Doing very well. Thanks for asking.

We already know they are around and well. I guess the Ramseys don't speak to them either anymore. First they distance themselves from Jameson, then the Stines. Like everything else Ramsey, loyalty is on the bottom of their priorities. Their most loyal followers mess up and the Ramseys drop them as quick as they can, and with no remorse. It's all about them, them, them. Yeah, they're good people.......NOT

trixie said:
Jayelles, what is a "git"? ( I get the "gist" of it but I'm still just curious what word it represents.)

Can anyone fill me in on the Susan Stine posing as Mark Beckner thing? Who did she call and email and what was she saying? Were charges filed against her? Thanks.

Sorry, it's Scottish slang for 'get'. A 'get' is someone that you have little respect for. Lots more where that came from :) We have a whole amazing vocabulary of wurr ain (our own).

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Soccergirl500
Back