What I saw/heard Thursday Frye Hearing

Status
Not open for further replies.
And according to Lee, in that taped conversation in Tony L's car, Casey has been lying for years prior to Caylee's birth.

That squirrel is a killer!! :floorlaugh::floorlaugh::floorlaugh:

Was it Holy Water?:floorlaugh:

laughmouth.gif

As someone who suffers from PTSD what usually presents is the detachment that the inmate shows. Speaking from only my experience I would never want to be the life of the party as the inmate is shown in pictures. Never to dress provocative for male attention, even if you are pretty on the outside. On the inside you feel that you look hideous and that nobody would ever want you and I too was 22 years old when this started. I think they are grasping for straws and as said by previous posters the A's better hope their Teflon coating continues cause someone is going down for the inmate murdering her daughter. All the while lies and no concern for Caylee.:twocents:

BBM

I've been receiving therapy for PTSD for about 5 years - some of it has been group therapy. Not one of the patients in the groups with me have been the partying type. They are sullen or angry or silent or suicidal. I agree that the detachment ICA shows now could be a result of PTSD, but her behavior immediately following Cayee's murder, and up until recently when she stopped giggling in court as much, sure isn't like the disorder I have. It can be a delayed reaction, but not 2.5 years - at least it's not what I've learned - maybe 6 months or so . . .

I think the SA could find a lot of experts to refute a "diagnosis" of PTSD for ICA.

MOO

PTSD symptoms from a government medical website:

http://www.ncbi.nlm.nih.gov/pubmedhealth/PMH0001923/

Symptoms of PTSD fall into three main categories:

1. Repeated "reliving" of the event, which disturbs day-to-day activity

Flashback episodes, where the event seems to be happening again and again
Recurrent distressing memories of the event
Repeated dreams of the event
Physical reactions to situations that remind you of the traumatic event

2. Avoidance

Emotional "numbing," or feeling as though you don’t care about anything
Feelings of detachment
Inability to remember important aspects of the trauma
Lack of interest in normal activities
Less expression of moods
Staying away from places, people, or objects that remind you of the event
Sense of having no future

3. Arousal

Difficulty concentrating
Exaggerated response to things that startle you
Excess awareness (hypervigilance)
Irritability or outbursts of anger
Sleeping difficulties

You also might feel a sense of guilt about the event (including "survivor guilt"), and the following symptoms, which are typical of anxiety, stress, and tension:

Agitation, or excitability
Dizziness
Fainting
Feeling your heart beat in your chest (palpitations)
Fever
Headache
Paleness

:grouphug:

..an eagle-eyed hinky poster caught this "letter exchange" (?) when medina was babysitting kc as the attorneys went up to sidebar.

csmith wrote:This has been driving me bonkers all week...
Take a look at the last part of this video.@ 28:20 Michelle medina ( who HAD been sitting close to the anthony's earlier and prior to JB's snarkiness to Linda which (intentionally?) created this distraction) pulls what appears to be a folded letter out of the yellow legal pad and slides it towards kc . * notice that there are holes punched on the side of the paper NOT from a real legal tablet imo. (i think she is assisting in the "unmonitered mail system" at the OCCH...)
kc even looks a little animated like she's expecting it...
tell me what you think

http://www.wftv.com/video/27296780/index.html
------paper slid out and left for kc @ 28:20---

( while they both try to pretend that didn't just happen ).

..i know that one of the posters that attended the hearing did say that cindy is "taking notes" ( or is she writing to kc ? )

-----the folded letter:

michelleslipslettertokc.jpg

--------can anyone make out anything on it?

..an eagle-eyed hinky poster caught this "letter exchange" (?) when medina was babysitting kc as the attorneys went up to sidebar.

http://www.wftv.com/video/27296780/index.html
------paper slid out and left for kc @ 28:20---

( while they both try to pretend that didn't just happen ).

..i know that one of the posters that attended the hearing did say that cindy is "taking notes" ( or is she writing to kc ? )

-----the folded letter:

michelleslipslettertokc.jpg

--------can anyone make out anything on it?

Honestly. it looks like Casey is MORE interested in the pages she is turning.

There is nothing stopping CA from giving JB letters to give to KC and slipping them in the tablet. We see her reading so there could be written material in the tablets. No way to stop that from happening unless someone could prove it. The guard is right there so I think if there were letters from her mother in there they would see them also.

It is strange that CA has a yellow legal pad when she comes to court now instead of the white pages we have seen in their binders. jmo

There is nothing stopping CA from giving JB letters to give to KC and slipping them in the tablet. We see her reading so there could be written material in the tablets. No way to stop that from happening unless someone could prove it. The guard is right there so I think if there were letters from her mother in there they would see them also.

It is strange that CA has a yellow legal pad when she comes to court now instead of the white pages we have seen in their binders. jmo

Well, you know, she's got be Casey's twin as much as possible. I'm waiting for Cindy and Casey to wear matching clothing and hairdos to court one of these days. Cindy might just ask for matching chains too, LOL.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Buffalosleuther