What If 911 Wasn't Called?

THAT WAS AWESOME !! THANK YOU !! I've been sitting here banging my head trying to get that point across...but you did a better job !!! YES....exactly....that note explains it all...their previous intentions...excuses for being seen out,esp. if it was early('if we monitor you getting the money early')...excuse for not being seen outside the house(other than for the drop -off of the money,which was really her body,'you will need to be rested')the 'we will call you tomorrow' gives them a whole day to carry this out..(Dru,you should be working for the FBI...really !)
I was wondering if you think the body was staged and restaged,in regards to the sexual assault.UK kept asking the question why the assault was done,but then hidden(ie wiped,redressed and hidden w the blanket)..why would JR try to distance himself from it if it was staged to be noticed? ..then it hit me...my husb. always would go sit out by the pool(I posted this bf ) whenever other kids came to our room to see our kids on vacation.He said he didn't ever want to put himself in a position of being blamed for anything,since we didn't know the families very well.(he wouldn't have done anything like that anyway,but better to be safe than sorry).
I think JR did the same,in a different way,but he attempted to put some distance bet. him and the staged assault (that was going to be used when they planned to put her outside,as if a pedo did it) by trying to hide it and then getting out of town,just as he attempted to do at 1pm after she was 'found'.He knew being a man,now that she as to be found in the house..he'd get the blame for it.
I think it was a staged assault b/c of the foreign material found in her.I think it's possible she was assaulted non-violently bf that,but the staged one was to insure it looked like she'd been attacked by a pedo.

You both have excellent, EXCELLENT points. It could be that probably, when the paintbrush was inserted, they may have thought that they were going to leave it there...(when they thought that they were going to dump the body), to make it look like a sick pervert did it. But, when they nixed the plan to dump the body, that is when they took out the paintbrush, and wiped her clean, and redressed her. They may have, at first, were even going to leave her undressed from the waist down, with the paintbrush inserted into her. But, after careful consideration, they chose plan B....took out the paintbrush, for TWO reasons....to take AWAY from the sexual assault, and because the paintbrush belonged to Patsy, and wiped her clean hoping that the sexual assault would go un-noticed. Because, as you said....John being the only adult male in the house, would immediately become a suspect. If you think about it....WHY would an 'intruder" insert a paintbrush, and THEN take it out anyway??? I believe that this was done, AFTER the decision not to dump her body..(by John and Patsy, of course). I believe that this is why she had tape around her legs, the blanket had been taped to keep it from falling off, while they were transporting her. If the original plan was for her to be left in the cellar...on the floor...than why the need to tape the blanket??

From JR 98 Interview...

TT: When you saw the white blanket, was JonBenet completely covered up? How was she laying there, cause I wasn’t there that day.
JR: She was laying on the blanket, and the blanket was kind of folded around her legs. And her arms were tied behind her head, and there was some pieces of black tape (inaudible) on her legs, and her head was cocked to the side.

also,the 'we will call you bet. 8 and 10 am,gives them a couple more hours the next morning bf calling LE.
I also wonder about JR's $118,000 bonus..was there a check in the house he could have cashed in for that amt?could that amt still be used as petty cash on a moment's notice,bc it wasn't yet tied up in investments?JAT,I wonder if that's evidence being held back.

When John was trying to pin this on their housekeeper...he said that the check stub, for the 118,000.00 bonus, was in a drawer. You know...they tried to point the finger at everybody and anybody. They just thew people against the wall, and wanted to see who would stick. Unfortunately for the Ramsey's, the only people that stuck, and are still sticking....are them!!

When John was trying to pin this on their housekeeper...he said that the check stub, for the 118,000.00 bonus, was in a drawer. You know...they tried to point the finger at everybody and anybody. They just thew people against the wall, and wanted to see who would stick. Unfortunately for the Ramsey's, the only people that stuck, and are still sticking....are them!!

Hi AMES,

And this speaks volumes. It is not just one person they try to throw to the lions, but everyone except the Stines. It really is incredible that people still believe they are innocent. I was renting a movie a few weeks ago and asked if they had any documentaries on the Ramseys. They looked and answered no but the gentleman also said. For years I always thought they were guilty and they never were. They suffered for nothing. I did not say a word. Takes too long to back up what we know to be true.

Hi AMES,

And this speaks volumes. It is not just one person they try to throw to the lions, but everyone except the Stines. It really is incredible that people still believe they are innocent. I was renting a movie a few weeks ago and asked if they had any documentaries on the Ramseys. They looked and answered no but the gentleman also said. For years I always thought they were guilty and they never were. They suffered for nothing. I did not say a word. Takes too long to back up what we know to be true.

HI SOLACE!!

You should have said..."Are you BLIND man??" LOL You would be surprised at all of the people that have formed an opinion, but do not have all of the facts. To be quite honest, I believe that the only people that DO have all or most of the facts..enough to make a decision with...are people that come to these boards, where tons of research have been done. A friend of mine was adamant about the Ramsey's innocence...but yet...the ONLY thing that she knew about the case was...that JB had been found in her parents home, and THEY said that an intruder killed her.....geez...so THAT must make it so. What ELSE would they say..."Yes, we did it, so just arrest us now and put us out of our misery"? I started telling her about this board, and the facts as we knew them...and she just kept saying..."OHHHH...now, I didn't know about that". My dad is another one that I had to set straight...LOL

You both have excellent, EXCELLENT points. It could be that probably, when the paintbrush was inserted, they may have thought that they were going to leave it there...(when they thought that they were going to dump the body), to make it look like a sick pervert did it. But, when they nixed the plan to dump the body, that is when they took out the paintbrush, and wiped her clean, and redressed her. They may have, at first, were even going to leave her undressed from the waist down, with the paintbrush inserted into her. But, after careful consideration, they chose plan B....took out the paintbrush, for TWO reasons....to take AWAY from the sexual assault, and because the paintbrush belonged to Patsy, and wiped her clean hoping that the sexual assault would go un-noticed. Because, as you said....John being the only adult male in the house, would immediately become a suspect. If you think about it....WHY would an 'intruder" insert a paintbrush, and THEN take it out anyway??? I believe that this was done, AFTER the decision not to dump her body..(by John and Patsy, of course). I believe that this is why she had tape around her legs, the blanket had been taped to keep it from falling off, while they were transporting her. If the original plan was for her to be left in the cellar...on the floor...than why the need to tape the blanket??

From JR 98 Interview...

TT: When you saw the white blanket, was JonBenet completely covered up? How was she laying there, cause I wasn’t there that day.
JR: She was laying on the blanket, and the blanket was kind of folded around her legs. And her arms were tied behind her head, and there was some pieces of black tape (inaudible) on her legs, and her head was cocked to the side.

sounds like they had her wrapped up and ready to put in the trunk of the car,it really does.

right,and I think most ppl can see the truth,given all the facts,I really do_Other sites can come up with excuses for this n that,but everyone has common sense and you can see the liars from the truth-tellers,you really can.I don't know who they think they're fooling,but for one,it isn't me.

HI SOLACE!!

You should have said..."Are you BLIND man??" LOL You would be surprised at all of the people that have formed an opinion, but do not have all of the facts. To be quite honest, I believe that the only people that DO have all or most of the facts..enough to make a decision with...are people that come to these boards, where tons of research have been done. A friend of mine was adamant about the Ramsey's innocence...but yet...the ONLY thing that she knew about the case was...that JB had been found in her parents home, and THEY said that an intruder killed her.....geez...so THAT must make it so. What ELSE would they say..."Yes, we did it, so just arrest us now and put us out of our misery"? I started telling her about this board, and the facts as we knew them...and she just kept saying..."OHHHH...now, I didn't know about that". My dad is another one that I had to set straight...LOL

You are absolutely right. They have no idea - when I started telling my son - he said he was not sure. That was about 8 months ago. Yesterday I asked him who he thought did it and he said "I am 100% sure that Patsy did it". I asked him if he is as sure about Patsy Ramsey as he is about Jeffrey MacDonald, and he said yes.

Also, by the way I just learned that the tape used on her was the very same tape they use in pageants. I think that is very telling also - not just because it was used in pageants, but because the fact that it was used in pageants did not seem to bother the user, in fact it possibly was used because of it - subconsciously - and I do not think this was a planned murder either. I just believe very much that the subconscious controls everything we do and sometimes gets mixed up on how to handle things - hence (excuse the word) she uses pageant tape on JB and bound her just as she bound her to the pageants when she was alive.

Actually I am very much the pragmatist but I do believe there is a lot of subconscious going on in this case. Lots and lots.

You are absolutely right. They have no idea - when I started telling my son - he said he was not sure. That was about 8 months ago. Yesterday I asked him who he thought did it and he said "I am 100% sure that Patsy did it". I asked him if he is as sure about Patsy Ramsey as he is about Jeffrey MacDonald, and he said yes.

Also, by the way I just learned that the tape used on her was the very same tape they use in pageants. I think that is very telling also - not just because it was used in pageants, but because the fact that it was used in pageants did not seem to bother the user, in fact it possibly was used because of it - subconsciously - and I do not think this was a planned murder either. I just believe very much that the subconscious controls everything we do and sometimes gets mixed up on how to handle things - hence (excuse the word) she uses pageant tape on JB and bound her just as she bound her to the pageants when she was alive.

Actually I am very much the pragmatist but I do believe there is a lot of subconscious going on in this case. Lots and lots.

REALLY??? I didn't know that the tape that was used on her was the very same tape that they use in pageants. (I didn't even think to ask my brother-in-law about this, he used to be on the Miss SC Board, was a judge, and had something to do with the Miss USA Pageant...this was YEARS ago though). I think that the tape could have been just lying around the house, and was the first kind that they could put their hands on. But, maybe there was some sort of subconscious thing going on there, who knows...this is just a strange case altogether.

Actually the tape used on JonBenet was found behind a couple of picture frames, one in JonBenet's room. The tape was not the same color though.

Patsy was a painter and I believe she bought the tape at McGuckins to use on her paintings. I recall she was trying to finish a painting to give to a friend for Christmas.

Actually the tape used on JonBenet was found behind a couple of picture frames, one in JonBenet's room. The tape was not the same color though.

Patsy was a painter and I believe she bought the tape at McGuckins to use on her paintings. I recall she was trying to finish a painting to give to a friend for Christmas.

Toltec, she may have used it for the paintings - as she did paint - it is also used in pageants. The odds of her using this tape for pageant dresses and anything related to them is more than high.

Thomas's book says it matched the kind found at McGuckins,and there was a receipt from PR's purchases for that same amt..although it wasn't itemized in detail,so there was no way to prove it.

Thomas's book says it matched the kind found at McGuckins,and there was a receipt from PR's purchases for that same amt..although it wasn't itemized in detail,so there was no way to prove it.

And the receipt had cord on it also.

Do you think the criminal masterminds, Patsy and John could have pulled this off? And wouldn't the ransom letter and a body not found in the house could have made this a more believable kidnapping? And the suspicion would not have been as stong that RDI.

Master criminals? Are you kidding?

In all honesty, I have been bombarded by this question by people on all sides, including my own brother, and I tell them the same thing: it wasn't possible. EVERYONE knew they had to leave early. Someone would have come looking for them. It was just too risky.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
janisjoplin
Back