What if they don't find her?

I don't remember the Hans Reiser trial so well but if I recall correctly he told LE where the body is after he was found guilty, for a lesser charge.(please correct me if I am wrong)

Could be one of the last hopes for finding Caylee?:mad:

I'm not sure if Casey would crack, even if threatened with the death penalty.

I think she'd rather take it to her grave, and hope that people think of her as a "person unjustly imprisoned for a crime she didn't commit", rather than a confessed murderer. there are far more opportunities for her to play upon the sympathies of others with the former scenario than the latter. Scott Peterson is still presently playing that angle with all his penpal admirers from death row.

My theory is not felt by many people. I do belive ca first vistor (PB) is worth looking into. I also from the very beginning I felt that Duckett's case is very similar. So far i found two addresses for PB one is in Leesburg. His Dad has a fishing boat. This theory is be worth pursuing if Caylee and Trenton is a live. This is my Theory there more information that keep me reserching. Please remeber this is my theory that keep me up at night.

You could be on to something....:waitasec:

I don't mean to be negative here but based on what we've seen over the past two days LE doesn't really have a clue where, within that "25 mile radius" Caylee might be. Our guess seems to be as good as theirs. TM and LP are doing their best - basically with support from LE but on their own. I understand now why LE has not been pushing for more extensive searches. It's like finding a needle in a haystack. Despite all ping information. I must admit, with the FBI involved, I assumed that more "profiling" information was there than there seems to be...

So, what if they don't find her? I think that they already have plenty of circumstantial evidence to convict...But it sure would be nice to see a little bit more!

I'm still hoping for additional forensic testing.

Generally, I do hope that LE has done MUCH more than what we've seen.

ETA - Waiting to hear about those maggots again. :D

During the hours long period of time when Casey's cell phone was "off" do we really know where Casey was? If I turn my phone to off and leave it, say on the side of the road, and drive off without it.......I've defeated all of the cell phone pings, haven't I?

I think there is probably a MUCH wider radius than 25 miles. I think we need to divide the time the phone was off by half, and then figure out how far one could reasonably travel in that amount of time----I believe there may be a huge area where Caylee could be.

KC still has manslaughter and theft charges to face.............I bet she does a plea deal........life.........parole after so many years............IMO, hope she is an 80 (old hag)when she gets out!

She won't be if she gets charged with manslaughter. I think she could be out in as little as twelve to fifteen years. With the theft charges, some states allow you to serve charges consecutively. Casey might only be in her thirties when she gets out.

they did do massive searches, but left out some areas of the park. a report on the investigation this year said that if they had just moved their search another few hundred yards into the park, they would have found her during one of their initial searches.

it is pretty incredible to me though when they do so many searches and then someone finds something accidentally years later. I am thinking of Molly Bish, who disappeared in 1999 from the pond she was lifeguarding at. they sent divers into the pond and had searches going of the surrounding area almost constantly. four years later, her bones show up, almost by accident. where? right near the pond, where everyone had been searching. it's just such a shame - you know there are searchers thinking to themselves, if I had only gone another 100 yards that way, I would have found her.

I'm concerned that if it's years before she's found, there will be no way to prove how she actually died, and that leaves the defense open to speculate that it was accidental. they never could prove how Chandra, Molly, or Laci Peterson actually died.

It is already too late for Caylee's remains to provide forensic proof as to how she died.

KC still has manslaughter and theft charges to face.............I bet she does a plea deal........life.........parole after so many years............IMO, hope she is an 80 (old hag)when she gets out!

KC became an old hag the first time she chloroformed Caylee so she could party. (BTW, being an 80 year old woman doesn't make one an old hag. I've met some women in their 80s and 90s who are beautiful inside and for their age. At that age, their faces show the kind of person they have been in their younger years.)

I don't remember the Hans Reiser trial so well but if I recall correctly he told LE where the body is after he was found guilty, for a lesser charge.(please correct me if I am wrong)

Could be one of the last hopes for finding Caylee?:mad:

If I remember correctly, Reiser was originally sentenced to life w/out parole. Leading LE to the body gave him the possibility of parole after 20 or 25 years.

(I should remember this better--it happened in my neck of the woods)

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Buffalosleuther
Back