What if...

Dani_T said:
Yeah I thought about that- I still think it is possible in those kind of attacks to end up with wierd wounds. She obviously got it somehow- so it was either during he attack or part of the staging.

What blood evidence?
No blood drippings outside near the screen where it was cut or down the alley, etc. That could be explained with a premeditated murder plot, of course, but that would rule out a sudden outburst of temper that ended in Devon's death, regardless of exactly when you place the attack on Damon. For some reason, I want to place the dripping blood from the arm wound not long before the cut to her throat, and that would put her in the utility room before she cut her throat but after her arm was cut.

Goody said:
No blood drippings outside near the screen where it was cut or down the alley, etc. That could be explained with a premeditated murder plot, of course, but that would rule out a sudden outburst of temper that ended in Devon's death, regardless of exactly when you place the attack on Damon. For some reason, I want to place the dripping blood from the arm wound not long before the cut to her throat, and that would put her in the utility room before she cut her throat but after her arm was cut.

I would think that the screen would have been the first thing she did- not I wouldn't expect to see blood there.

The sock down the alley is a bit trickier because the blood on it but again if she had cut her arm accidentally and had wrapped a towel over it then I wouldn't expect to see much if any blood dripping from it. What other injuries did she had beside the neck? I can't remember...

Dani_T said:
I would think that the screen would have been the first thing she did- not I wouldn't expect to see blood there.

The sock down the alley is a bit trickier because the blood on it but again if she had cut her arm accidentally and had wrapped a towel over it then I wouldn't expect to see much if any blood dripping from it. What other injuries did she had beside the neck? I can't remember...
She had a small cut on her shoulder on the same angle as the neck wound. It was probably done at the same time the neck wound was done. She had a small puncture on her chest, I think. And that was about it. The wounds doing all the bleeding were her neck and arm. The neck, I believe, fed the blood on her feet which created the bloody footprints and the arm wound did all the dripping (round blood drops). If she had a towel that could stop her arm from bleeding, you'd think she would have used it when she was in the UR. And what about the blood she had on her hands from that arm wound (remember the knife imprint)? I think it unlikely that she could get all the way down the alley with that sock without getting any of her blood on the sock or anywhere else along the way. I just don't think she did the sock run. Still open to anything that might challenge me though.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Sassyfox
Back