what is casey holding over her parents heads ?

LOL About another conspiracy that Casey is holding over the A's head - with how a lot of people think when they bring up all these conspiracies - boy Casey is one smart cookie!

Nothing is being held over anyones heads - it's called parents who acted more like friends than parents - this should be a lesson for all those parents who do this sort of thing!
LOL! I would go a step further and call these immature parents who have all kinds of unresolved problems and probably haven't matured themselves, raising children with all kinds of problems...

Lots of dysfunction here IMO!

I would love to see that...It would just thrill me to see Cindy and George stand up to her and let her have it ..tell her that she made her bed now lay it...

If we think that Casey threw a roaring fit in that just released video can you just imagine how she would react to her parents getting honest with her. She would probably beat the heck out of that window between them with the phone receiver while screaming at the top of her lungs and jumping up and down. Oh boy!

Having followed this case for months, I've come to conclusion that she (KC) is dumb as he77. Perhaps even missing the frontal lobe...

What does she have over her parents?

I am slowly but surely concluding that she is "smarter" (yes, "smarter") than they are!

MOO

LOL About another conspiracy that Casey is holding over the A's head - with how a lot of people think when they bring up all these conspiracies - boy Casey is one smart cookie!

Nothing is being held over anyones heads - it's called parents who acted more like friends than parents - this should be a lesson for all those parents who do this sort of thing!

This says it all! No mysteries. Just innate sociopathy, plus bad parenting.

If KC was male, this wouldn't even be in question.

Do you have a link to this 'choking incident', or is this just something else KC 'said' ??......everyone knows KC lies.

After viewing the latest tapes, I'm more inclined to believe that it was KC DOING the choking in this arguement.

No I don't have a link. LA said it in his interview with LE, or he told AL and AL told police. Casey didn't say it, Lee did.

Staff online

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
crybaby6
Back