What is Casey thinking/feeling/doing right now?

Status
Not open for further replies.
This is my first post, but been following this case from the very begining. However, I never really read anywhere if Casey finally got to call TL after she asked her brother for TL's phone number.

Does anybody know? Please remove if this does not belong here.

This is my first post, but been following this case from the very begining. However, I never really read anywhere if Casey finally got to call TL after she asked her brother for TL's phone number.

The prisoners have to make collect calls and I just wonder If Tony would even accept a collect call from her...I kind of doubt it but I could be wrong. Really, I wonder if anyone with the exception of her parents and Lee would accept any calls from her...especially with what she is charged with. Maybe the Nanny would talk to her..lol

What is Casey thinking/feeling/doing right now?

I pray that she is:

THINKING OF NOTHING EXCEPT CAYLEE

and then trying to piece together all of her lies about murdering CAYLEE

- - - until her last breath.:cool:

but then the other "angel" on my shoulder whispers that I wish she was:

dying excrutiatingly, slowly, painfully, all alone, cold, wet, hungry, exhaused beyond belief, crying, whaling, screaming for forgiveness, shivering, dirty and smelly, duct taped with a heart shaped sticker over her mouth and nose

of death by broom stick:rolleyes::cool::rolleyes::cool: (with a couple of pop tarts, paid for by all of her admirerers, shoved up there first)

welcome-1.gif

The prisoners have to make collect calls and I just wonder If Tony would even accept a collect call from her...I kind of doubt it but I could be wrong. Really, I wonder if anyone with the exception of her parents and Lee would accept any calls from her...especially with what she is charged with. Maybe the Nanny would talk to her..lol

Welcome to posting here at WS, it's the best! :blowkiss:

I live in Orlando and have had a couple friends that have spent a night or two in the Orange County jail (tsk tsk on them, lol), and when you are first booked, you get put in a cell with a "free phone", so most likely she did call TL. Now, if he actually talked to her, I don't know. I don't think that info has ever been released. However, like Bobbisangel said, she now has to make collect calls as she has obviously been moved from the booking cell to her little tiny private cell.

As far as what she is thinking now, I agree with the others that have said that she's probably made her own little fantasy world within her mind. A true, caring, loving mother would be beside herself with grief, unable to function with the loss of her beloved daughter. Not Casey. From what we do know, she's eating pop tarts and 'focusing on her case' (per Jose's comment) on what should have been her child's 4th birthday.:furious:

I doubt Tony ever spoke to her after the police charged her.. in the first place, she knew his phone number perfectly well, or had known it.. I assume he changed it to keep her from calling him.. but for some reason gave it to LA..probably with the proviso that it not be given to KC, although it seems she managed to worm it out of her brother anyway.

And I suspect once Tony knew what he had been living with for the past few weeks, (what a horrible moment that must have been for him!) and what a mess this whole thing was going make of his life and privacy, he avoided her like the plague.. the less said to KC the less mess in his life.

What sways me to believe she never spoke with him however, is that they have never released such a call. Back then it seemed like every little detail of her jail life was being released almost as soon as it happened. I am fairly confident that had she had any phone conversation with him, it would have been released.

My fantasy is that KC is feeling just like this!!
1209920221.jpg

I think Casey is feeling a multitude of things. I think she looks forward to her day in court but only because she can't wait for the drama of it all. The lights, cameras, reporters...everyone clamoring for a look at her. Those smoldering looks she can throww at her boy Baez. I think she's jacked up for all of that. Almost like a celebrity anticipating her red carpet debut.

I also think that like other sociopaths, she's discarded all the people who don't suit her agenda or buy into her story anymore. She's working on playing other people who at this point might still think she could be innocent.

I also agree w/ the other posters who said she's already created an alternate reality for what's going on. In that she firmly believes she is the innocent persecuted young damsel in distress who will reign victorious in th end and be acquitted and walk out the door to book deals and a reality tv show.

I doubt Tony ever spoke to her after the police charged her.. in the first place, she knew his phone number perfectly well, or had known it.. I assume he changed it to keep her from calling him.. but for some reason gave it to LA..probably with the proviso that it not be given to KC, although it seems she managed to worm it out of her brother anyway.

And I suspect once Tony knew what he had been living with for the past few weeks, (what a horrible moment that must have been for him!) and what a mess this whole thing was going make of his life and privacy, he avoided her like the plague.. the less said to KC the less mess in his life.

What sways me to believe she never spoke with him however, is that they have never released such a call. Back then it seemed like every little detail of her jail life was being released almost as soon as it happened. I am fairly confident that had she had any phone conversation with him, it would have been released.

AL did not see KC after she left his apt with CA.

page 1023
http://www.wftv.com/download/2008/0923/17540075.pdf

AL did not speak with KC after she left with CA but they did text msg each other 7.16 early in the AM after she returned to the A compound from being interviewed by YM.

I am still searching for these texts msgs.

AL did not see KC after she left his apt with CA.

page 1023
http://www.wftv.com/download/2008/0923/17540075.pdf

AL did not speak with KC after she left with CA but they did text msg each other 7.16 early in the AM after she returned to the A compound from being interviewed by YM.

I am still searching for these texts msgs.

I remember reading the texts between Casey and TL..she was playing the I'm a terrible mother...if they don't find her guess who's going to jail....TL was upset because he was her BF and she kept him in the dark...

I remember reading the texts between Casey and TL..she was playing the I'm a terrible mother...if they don't find her guess who's going to jail....TL was upset because he was her BF and she kept him in the dark...

And they spoke on the phone for about 2 hours the morning of July 16, before Casey went off to Universal to show the officers her "office."

IIRC, TL's recorded statement does not include much if any description of what Casey said to him during those 2 hours, but I'm quite sure LE asked him about it at some point.

And they spoke on the phone for about 2 hours the morning of July 16, before Casey went off to Universal to show the officers her "office."

IIRC, TL's recorded statement does not include much if any description of what Casey said to him during those 2 hours, but I'm quite sure LE asked him about it at some point.

http://www.bukisa.com/articles/26798_casey-anthony-text-messages-caylee-anthony-case-update-

snipped from article (still haven't found the correct docs because I do remember reading the text exchange between the 2)

"On July 15, Cindy reported Caylee missing and send this text “ Call me ASAP, Major prob.” To Casey.

July 16, Casey’s boyfriend , Anthony Lazzaro wrote her a message “ where is Caylee?”

Eight minutes afterward, he send another message “ Why wouldn’t you tell me, of all people? I was your boyfriend that cares about you and your daughter. It doesn’t make sense to me. Why would you lie to me, thinking she was fine and with your nanny?”

Six minutes afterward, he send another text “Who is this Zannie nanny person?”
They do have Casey text message “ Caylee is missing. She has been for 32 days now. Please, if you have any information, call me on my cell at home.”

http://www.bukisa.com/articles/26798_casey-anthony-text-messages-caylee-anthony-case-update-

snipped from article (still haven't found the correct docs because I do remember reading the text exchange between the 2)

"On July 15, Cindy reported Caylee missing and send this text “ Call me ASAP, Major prob.” To Casey.

July 16, Casey’s boyfriend , Anthony Lazzaro wrote her a message “ where is Caylee?”

Eight minutes afterward, he send another message “ Why wouldn’t you tell me, of all people? I was your boyfriend that cares about you and your daughter. It doesn’t make sense to me. Why would you lie to me, thinking she was fine and with your nanny?”

They do have Casey text message “ Caylee is missing. She has been for 32 days now. Please, if you have any information, call me on my cell at home.”

I know we have the texts, but what I was saying is that they also had a 2-hour telephone conversation. Presumably Casey said something more over the course of 2 hours than, "I dropped Caylee off with Zanny and have no idea where she is. I lied to you because I was scared Zanny would kill her if I said anything."

See, this is where I am confused. I clearly remember reading the texts between KC and TL BUT nothing about an actual verbal phone call. Still looking for the text and while I am at it, will try to narrow down this phone conversation on the morning of 7.16.08.

Thanks.

Bold is mine-

This still bugs the he!! out of me.

Bold is mine-

This still bugs the he!! out of me.

Me too. Among all the other coverup carp CA has done and said. This probably was the beginning of my theories that CA knew back on June 15 late into the early hours of June 16, Caylee was murdered. My theory alone ........

Still re-reading the docs and interviews.

See, this is where I am confused. I clearly remember reading the texts between KC and TL BUT nothing about an actual verbal phone call. Still looking for the text and while I am at it, will try to narrow down this phone conversation on the morning of 7.16.08.

Thanks.

I just checked the phone records. Call from Casey to Tony 7:22 am July 16, 122 minutes. Tony mentions the call in his statement to LE at some point, also, but IIRC the officer whizzes past that reference, like they don't want to talk about it on tape.

I just checked the phone records. Call from Casey to Tony 7:22 am July 16, 122 minutes. Tony mentions the call in his statement to LE at some point, also, but IIRC the officer whizzes past that reference, like they don't want to talk about it on tape.

Thanks, this helps a lot. I have been re-reading the transcripts and haven't found anything about phone conversations on 7.16.08. And you're correct that in several docs, the investigator(s) make comments about not wanting certain discussions to take place and be recorded. Off the record I would suspect.

I haven't hit the phone records yet ........... Based on what the phone records above state, the text messages must have taken place prior to the call because I remember KC telling AL that she just got back from LE and a shower, yada, yada, yada ......

Back to re-reading.

IIRC, she tried to call him, and he ignored it. They have not seen or spoken to eachother, since.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
aztraea