What is considered CONTROLLING?

Status
Not open for further replies.
I am not tying to be difficult to RKAB. She seems like an intelligent, articulate individual. However, I worked with BC at TCPL in Calgary. Nancy worked there as well. I worked on his team for several years and I am a little confused to who this individual is. He was with JWB ( met her) and before that was single. We would go out and party all the time as a group. There were a few girls he dated casually but no girlfriends. So I'm a little confused to who this RKAB is. I think the board is putting credence to her opinion when there is no evidence she even dated him. Was another girlfriend talked about in the depositions? I haven't watched them so maybe I'm wrong. I just remeber him and Nancy and before that JWB. We were a small group at IT.

I am not tying to be difficult to RKAB. She seems like an intelligent, articulate individual. However, I worked with BC at TCPL in Calgary. Nancy worked there as well. I worked on his team for several years and I am a little confused to who this individual is. He was with JWB ( met her) and before that was single. We would go out and party all the time as a group. There were a few girls he dated casually but no girlfriends. So I'm a little confused to who this RKAB is. I think the board is putting credence to her opinion when there is no evidence she even dated him. Was another girlfriend talked about in the depositions? I haven't watched them so maybe I'm wrong. I just remeber him and Nancy and before that JWB. We were a small group at IT.

I don't mind if you ask. I was with Brad before JWB. So, no, he wasn't always single before her.

Was Brad one of those guys who couldn't be alone and always needed to have a committed rel'p in his life?

Brandy,

What you have posted is exactly the way BC functioned. You never really knew who he was or what he did. She probably was home while he was out doing whatever pleased him, just like he did to NC. Dated casually but no gfs, is because it appears he had someone at the apt waiting for him.

I can be totally wrong about this, but look at todays article in the N&O. He took his wedding band off while in France, and he was married.

Hey, I'm not saying he didn't date her. I worked with him in a small group and he paraded Nancy and JWB around all the time. It was a small group of computer techs and he liked the attention he got by parading girls around. The guys in the office thought he was a bit of a jerk. In fact I remember he got into trouble because he brought JWB to a function that was supposed to be just for employees. He would brag about Nancy to us (It was a work romance)
I am also saying that we went on two training gigs ( Boston and Chicago) before he met JWB.On both those trips he was definitely single so RKAB probably dated him but if she was a serious girlfriend, he did not brag about it like he did the others.

He took his wedding band off while in France, and he was married.

This kind of behavior appears to be fairly common among certain men (and certain women too). Many years ago I worked for a big, well-known company, and went away for 2 weeks for some specific training. There were 10 of us in my class. A majority of the people were married, as I recall. Anyway, the guy sitting next to me took off his wedding ring by day #2 and started flirting w/me and doing his best effort to hook up. No dice!! However, by the end of the 2nd week I learned that over 60% of the class had paired off and hooked up with each other. I was aghast! Learned it was actually quite common at this training facility. Innocence shattered. :eek:

he did not brag about it like he did the others.

And I am totally glad about that :clap:

Rocky relationships don't make good bragging material around the water cooler anyways. :)

This kind of behavior appears to be fairly common among certain men (and certain women too). Many years ago I worked for a big, well-known company, and went away for 2 weeks for some specific training. There were 10 of us in my class. A majority of the people were married, as I recall. Anyway, the guy sitting next to me took off his wedding ring by day #2 and started flirting w/me and doing his best effort to hook up. No dice!! However, by the end of the 2nd week I learned that over 60% of the class had paired off and hooked up with each other. I was aghast! Learned it was actually quite common at this training facility. Innocence shattered. :eek:

Sleuthy,
Also happens in the military, 25 years ago I was
an MD in the Army in Korea. 11/12 of the women (single or married )in the officers barracks were having an affair with a married man. The excuse was they were there for a whole year without their spouse! Probably worse now and must be crazy in Iraq ( but we don't even know if we will be alive tomorrow, better have sex tonight.....)

PS ( yes, I was the 1/12)

Sleuthy,
Also happens in the military, 25 years ago I was
an MD in the Army in Korea. 11/12 of the women (single or married )in the officers barracks were having an affair with a married man. The excuse was they were there for a whole year without their spouse! Probably worse now and must be crazy in Iraq ( but we don't even know if we will be alive tomorrow, better have sex tonight.....)

PS ( yes, I was the 1/12)

wow. of course in a war situation you also have the fear that 'parts' could be blown off, so it could also be a case of 'use 'em or lose 'em.'

That is so sad to me; and so indicative of why our nation's families are all falling apart. Affairs are devastating to everyone involved - but nobody so much as the innocent children who suffer the consequences of selfish, immoral parents who think only of themselves. But again, Karma is a .

Status
Not open for further replies.

Staff online

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member