Votes: 15 3.6%
  • Posturing for the Benefit of the Cameras

Votes: 254 61.5%
  • Reading Depositions Related to the Case

Votes: 35 8.5%
  • None of the Above

Votes: 109 26.4%

• Total voters
Aww i VOTED none of the above cause i figure she is just pretending to follow along and understand what is going on.. But i guess i should have voted POSTURING!

Clearly I didnt understand.

I change my vote to posturing!.

And while we are oon the subject! RIDDLE ME THIS BATMAN!!!>

Why the heck is she even allowed to be using a computer?
She is sitting there right now using it, and the closest person to her is CM and he looks like he is napping so how are they keeping her from looking at things she SHOULDNT be?

I say we protest this activity.

ETA!! SOMEONE MAIL HER SOME COLOURING BOOKS!

I feel KC is really in panic mode right now. The truth is juuuust around the corner! ;)
So, she's digging in those files in hopes of finding something to set her free so she can RV it around the country!

In case anyone is interested, this moment can be viewed on WFTV's website in Part 10 @ approximately 20:25.

After watching that several times, ICA picks up the book, Simms goes for it, ICA does a little snatch away from Simms hands then ICA hands it to JB. Simms body language shows that she wasn't pleased.

After watching that several times, ICA picks up the book, Simms goes for it, ICA does a little snatch away from Simms hands then ICA hands it to JB. Simms body language shows that she wasn't pleased.

Can't say I'm surprised she wasn't pleased. The whole "team" aside from JB has grown decidedly more distant the past few days. ICA's destructive pattern will not be denied -- she infiltrates groups, latches on to someone in an intimate way (not necessarily sexual), then plays that person against the others as she manipulates them all to get what she wants. It won't work with this group, of course, but JB loves the narcissistic supply he craves as well, so it works for him.

JMO.

If that macbook has access to the internet Casey should not be able to be using it. I don't believe the guards have a 'good look' position at least from what I have seen to be able to determine if she is playing online or not. Her communications are monitored for a reason..she is in jail. I believe the same goes for the phone issues when I see her reading text messages and stuff.

I think the DT has been breaking the rules for her for a long time and allowing her outside communication with people without going through the proper channels. It makes me sick that they might be doing that.

grrr I understand helping with her defense but the DT hardly uses the computers for stuff, mostly just printouts and whatnot.

Whatever she seems to be doing is all she has to keep her going. Anyway it isn't much. She has an unknown future and I would understand her seeking solace anyway she could, especially something this harmless and unimportant.

I don't believe that she is medicated, IMO she displays a variety of emotions in court, I have observed her giggling, laughing, smiling, pouting, show anger, argue with her counsel and cry, her stoic look is on display for the jury only.

If ICA is in fact a sociopath no amount of psychiatric drugs will help her overcome this specific condition. Meds are reserved for people who actually need them for some specific psychiatric condition, such as bipolar disorder or ADHD etc...
Her behavior in court mimics her interview with Melich and 911 calls, she's cool and emotionless.

I want to further add that she does Not strike me as the anxious type, once again refer to her demeanor during the interview and 911 calls and the following 31 days after the death of her child, she boozed, partied and sexed it up, where was her anxiety then?
Would an anxious person leave their car that smelled like death out for others to find with no fear of being discovered?
Sorry I call BS on that.

This girl may not be anxious is the classic sense but has a vicious temper. She definitely would need meds to keep her anger under control. I vote for her to have medical restraints being she isn't wearing any physical ones. People have walked on eggs all the time just having to live around her due to fear of her exploding.

I just cannot wait for the day when KC doesn't have a defense table to go to. She's quite the self-important little queen of the day right now.

Whatever she seems to be doing is all she has to keep her going. Anyway it isn't much. She has an unknown future and I would understand her seeking solace anyway she could, especially something this harmless and unimportant.

IMO, she shouldn't be allowed the comforts of something to "keep her going" nor should she be allowed any solace. Unimportant or not, it's more than Caylee got.

Wouldn't it be interesting to read an anthology compiled by all of the officers that have stood behind her through all of the trial and hearings? I would love to know what they overheard and have seen that we have not been able to see.

I missed any coverage after Judge Perry sent the jury out to deliberate. Does anyone know where ICA is going to be during jury deliberations: in her Cell or at the DT table? TIA

Total posturing and I don't think it helped her case any.

I do recall A. Lyon had once told her she would be sure KC could go to school to study law. Wonder if A. Lyon was thinking of KC's time in jail as her own jail house lawyer. :giggle:

However, since the trial lasted so long, I think she needed something to do, so she would go through the evidence, trying to look as if she were helping her case. (I cannot imagine sitting there for that many hours everyday and not looking at something tbh.) It only reminded me of Hans Reiser taking notes, looking up things, bothering his attorney. We know how that turned out.

Staff online

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
SoCal Greg
Back