What Is the Defense Strategy?

Status
Not open for further replies.
So when JB asked GA if he would do anything to save his daughter's life does anyone think this may have to do with GA signing an affidavit to the affect that KC was telling the truth about the sexual abuse just to keep her from the DP. That way after the trial he will just admit to signing a false report. Of course that will get him into trouble also so I do not think his attorney would go along with that. Just a thought. Certainly was a strange thing to say to a witness from an "officer of the court". jmo

Didn't Amil (I think) mention that gA told his lawyer he'd sign that affidavit asap. ?? Or is my mind gone walkabout?:crazy:

Yes, the landscaper and searcher might make me nervous..but then I remember LB and JJ. And even if both of these people say they saw no body, that still doesn't prove she wasn't there. Weird how they are contradicting themselves left and right. I was trying to figure out, if they are going to have GA admit to molesting, or being physically abusive (the affidavit perhaps?) all the State has to do is say, "Isn't it true that you said under oath you would lie or not show up to court to save your daughter?" Or are they not allowed to use this testimony? I would ask AZ but I've bothered her enough for now.:crazy:

Oh, yes, anything GA says can now be impeached with his testimony that he would lie if JB told him it would help his daughter. :loser:

Oh, yes, anything GA says can now be impeached with his testimony that he would lie if JB told him it would help his daughter. :loser:

That's why I can't understand why JB went there. No foresight, I guess.:waitasec: Thanks for answering my question AZ!

I wonder if George knows the bus is coming at him fast.

I think they are going to say that he abused Casey as a child, and that she suffered from PTSD when she caught him abusing Caylee.
They might even accuse him of being the one responsible for the baby's death. And he ordered his fragile daughter to go on ewith her life and pretend as if the baby was with the babysitter. So that would explain her 'ugly coping.'

And all of the lies were because she was in a dissasociative state because of the total shock.
And then Casey was even more shocked to find that her abusive father had framed her for the murder.So she stayed in jail but told her defense team what happened. The end.

I wonder if George knows the bus is coming at him fast.

I think they are going to say that he abused Casey as a child, and that she suffered from PTSD when she caught him abusing Caylee.
They might even accuse him of being the one responsible for the baby's death. And he ordered his fragile daughter to go on ewith her life and pretend as if the baby was with the babysitter. So that would explain her 'ugly coping.'

And all of the lies were because she was in a dissasociative state because of the total shock.
And then Casey was even more shocked to find that her abusive father had framed her for the murder.So she stayed in jail but told her defense team what happened. The end.

BBM You forgot "Once Upon a Time":floorlaugh:

Jeffrey A. Danziger, M. D was the person that Stan Strickland was going to have do the psychological evaluation on Casey that he spoke of during the bond hearing correct?
[ame="http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ESjK7FSZV38"]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ESjK7FSZV38[/ame]

lol they could try and Id bet they will.

I posted on another thread that I think the defense is going for george. I didnt trust jb getting him to admit he would lie to save his daughter how is anyone going to believe george now.(sarcasm). Why would anyone believe any statement he signs after that admission.

Will george claim he did it to get kc off? I doubt that really, but I definately think their heading down the abused road.

I cant stop thinking about one of the letters kc is supposed to have wrote stateing " I also wonder about my mom or dad if they did something " or words to that effect. she's crazy. this case fascinates me

George looks to me as if he s about to go over the edge

KC was not too "traumatized" to continue to find ways to get into her mother's credit card and checking account. It's not as if CA did not know she was doing it and CA still was not able to stop her. The abuse sounds more as if it was coming from KC and she was out of control. When you abuse someone control is a "key" factor. jmo

lol they could try and Id bet they will.

I posted on another thread that I think the defense is going for george. I didnt trust jb getting him to admit he would lie to save his daughter how is anyone going to believe george now.(sarcasm). Why would anyone believe any statement he signs after that admission.

Will george claim he did it to get kc off? I doubt that really, but I definately think their heading down the abused road.

I cant stop thinking about one of the letters kc is supposed to have wrote stateing " I also wonder about my mom or dad if they did something " or words to that effect. she's crazy. this case fascinates me

George looks to me as if he s about to go over the edge

George is the PERFECT patsy for SODDI.

--He is ex-LE so he would know how to set someone up.
--He has a bad temper.
--He had that weird suicide 'attempt.'
--He had keys to the car that Casey used.
--He was the last one besides Casey to see the baby.
--He has been accused in writing of possible sexual abuse, but did deny it.
--He had access to the materials in the dump site.
--He knew about the place Casey used to dump her dead pets.
--He was recently 'set up ' by Baez and discredited.
--He made weird statements about 'smelling' his little granddaughter.
--He was the one telling LE about the car smell and had the first access

--He has a bad temper.
--He has been accused in writing of possible sexual abuse, and did not deny.

Unlike his daughter, GA reacts when someone talks about his dead granddaughter. You can see the difference. GA is grieving still. KC never has. jmo

Jeffrey A. Danziger, M. D was the person that Stan Strickland was going to have do the psychological evaluation on Casey that he spoke of during the bond hearing correct?
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ESjK7FSZV38

Excellent catch! Woot! I love that clip! He describes her as strange, bizzarre, and "difficult to describe"..the Truth and Ms. Anthony are Strangers, LOVE HIM.

Wow, so we may get to know what was determined in that first psych eval after all!!

quote=katydid23;6257490]George is the PERFECT patsy for SODDI

--He has a bad temper.
--He had that weird suicide 'attempt.
--He has been accused in writing of possible sexual abuse, and did not deny.
--He was the one telling LE about the car smell and had the first access[/quote]

agreed for all the reasons above. I dont believe he did it and that suicide attempt stuck out for me too, but I think youve hit the nail on the head by pointing out how you think the defense is going to try this they're looking for reasonable doubt and if they can get someone to agree well.... god knows it, doesnt bear thinking about.

Unlike his daughter, GA reacts when someone talks about his dead granddaughter. You can see the difference. GA is grieving still. KC never has. jmo

That's what makes it so sad...it's so ridiculous. And he may be willing to play along. Reminds me of the Anne Marie Fahey case here. Thomas Capano claimed at trial that his OTHER girlfriend shot her while he was there. He went from denying knowing anything about her being missing to admitting at trial that he was there when she was killed but HE didn't do it.

--He has a bad temper.
--He has been accused in writing of possible sexual abuse, and did not deny.--He had access to the materials in the dump site.

I thought he did respond via his attorney about the abuse accusations? IIRC LA was the one who said nothing.

ETA- Here it is

"The Anthony family denies that there was any improper sexual behavior in their family nor was there ever a time when Casey told them of sexually inappropriate conduct by her brother or father," the family's attorney, Brad Conway, said in a statement.

http://abcnews.go.com/TheLaw/cops-casey-anthony-told-inmate-caylees-remains/story?id=10315519&page=3

I thought he did respond via his attorney about the abuse accusations? IIRC LA was the one who said nothing.

I think the statement denied that either one of them had abused her. I'll have to see what I can find.

I think the statement denied that either one of them had abused her. I'll have to see what I can find.

I found it. BC was speaking on behalf of the "Anthony Family" I always waited for LA's lawyer to respond at the time and he didn't.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
aztraea