WHAT Is Up With Jennifer Garner's Toes?

My toes are very pretty after looking at hers:)...cept for the little broken one at the end.

I bet they hurt after being on her feet for a while..poor thing. I feel for her.

I think Jennifer Garner and her toes are lovely.

LOL, why do we care about Jennifer Garner's (or anyone's) toes again?

Ok maybe I am not the norm. here but I really don't see anything wrong with her toes? They look clean and smooth. I see her baby toe is sitting on top of her other toe but alot of people just 'do that'.. You want to see some reptar toes go find a picture of Katie Holmes feet..yikes!

LOL too funny. My nickname for Granddaughter is "Monkey Feet" she has long toes and curls them up...her big toe has a gap between it and her other four toes. The OBGYN said they were called "sandal toes" because they can wear flip flops without any foot pain. They really are cute on her LOL.

Those JG toes are ugly and the other one...talk about monkey feet and I'm not being racist either.

LOL too funny. My nickname for Granddaughter is "Monkey Feet" she has long toes and curls them up...her big toe has a gap between it and her other four toes. The OBGYN said they were called "sandal toes" because they can wear flip flops without any foot pain. They really are cute on her LOL.

Those JG toes are ugly and the other one...talk about monkey feet and I'm not being racist either.

My whole family has monkey toes, it must be genetic.

One of her "CoStars" spilled the beans that she is 5 months, It was an Ooops. I cant find the link though, I read it yesterday.

What is up with that big flat pinkie toe?? That looks painful. My Dh has the wierdest "pointer" toe that crosses over like that pinkie toe. ARGH! I have really nice toes, except my pointer toe is longer than my big toe and looks like a tall, skinny mushroom.

What is up with that big flat pinkie toe?? That looks painful. My Dh has the wierdest "pointer" toe that crosses over like that pinkie toe. ARGH! I have really nice toes, except my pointer toe is longer than my big toe and looks like a tall, skinny mushroom.

This makes me laugh. All of my toes look like short fat mushrooms. I have horribly ugly feet. My MIL calls them Fred Flintstone feet.

It looks like she has a hammertoe. My mother has one. There is a little splint you can wear to keep it parallel with the other toe, but maybe she just doesn't care or forgot to wear it one day.

I have a friend whos pinky toes does the same thing as JG.She is not a pointy shoe wearer nor has she broke her toes.Its just the way her baby toes sit.
Freaked me out the first time I saw her bare feet :eek:.
I wonder if the type of shoes worn when small and growing has anything to do with the baby toe doing that??

My hubby does that with his pinky toe all the time. His toe don't sit like that he just does that whenever he feels like it.. Something that is grose to me about toes is my friends dad. He don't really have toe-nails. They are like these crusty nubs sitting on the top of all his toes. I never seen anything like it.

I have a friend whos pinky toes does the same thing as JG.She is not a pointy shoe wearer nor has she broke her toes.Its just the way her baby toes sit.
Freaked me out the first time I saw her bare feet :eek:.
I wonder if the type of shoes worn when small and growing has anything to do with the baby toe doing that??

My hubby does that with his pinky toe all the time. His toe don't sit like that he just does that whenever he feels like it.. Something that is grose to me about toes is my friends dad. He don't really have toe-nails. They are like these crusty nubs sitting on the top of all his toes. I never seen anything like it.
Eww, that is nasty. :eek:

yikes!ewww:sick:

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
LitWiz
Back