What is your #1 top indicator that Terri IS responsible for Kyron's disappearance?

What's your #1 top indicator that Terri's responsible for Kyron's disappearance?

• last known person to see Kyron before disappearance

Votes: 11 3.6%
  • the polygraphs

Votes: 7 2.3%
  • how she looked during during pressers

Votes: 8 2.6%
  • hitting the gym posted on FB

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • I felt she was guilty from the beginning

Votes: 17 5.6%
  • not fighting for custody/visitation

Votes: 17 5.6%
  • not proclaiming her innocence

Votes: 12 3.9%
  • LE seems to think it's her

Votes: 10 3.3%
  • the Grand Jury

Votes: 1 0.3%
  • LE no comment statement when asked if TH was seen leaving the school with Kyron

Votes: 2 0.7%
  • No current info convinces me she's involved

Votes: 28 9.2%
  • liklihood that one innocent person is associated with MFH AND dissapearance slim to none

Votes: 7 2.3%
  • LE finding MurderForHire credible enough to tell Kaine

• Kaine and Desiree's statments that Terri is involved.

• Having 90 min unaccounted for

Votes: 14 4.6%
  • Combination of things!

Votes: 104 34.2%
  • TH's June 5 email about a MMC

• Her timeline disagrees with her cell phone pings

Votes: 6 2.0%
  • She still has not been cleared by LE

Votes: 4 1.3%
  • Kaine (allegedly) making her teenage son move out.

• Allegedly creating confusion about the Dr's Appt. Speaks to Premeditation

Votes: 4 1.3%
  • Not cooperating when 7yo she raised missing 2+mo.

• I'm not convinced she is guilty

Votes: 13 4.3%
  • combination of things

Votes: 10 3.3%
  • Statistically, children are most often harmed by people known to them. Everyone else has an alibi.

• seeming lack of concern for Kyron since his disapearance

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.
I voted not fighting for custody/visitation. If God forbid, I was ever in the position to have to fight for custody of my kids, come hell or high water, I would do anything and everything to get custody of them. There's nothing that would keep me from fighting that until the very end. This is just MOO, but the only thing that makes me think any mom would just let their kid go like that, has to be that they are guilty of something horrible. But, she could also just prefer her life without kids, I have a friend who gave up her 3 kids in her mid 30's to live life and then got them back after a couple of years and it was out of her system. Just looking at both sides... even though I could never fathom just giving my kids up and not fighting for them.

ETA: I am still on the fence, 100%. I don't want to place blame on TH until there is more evidence presented to us from LE. As of right now, there's zilch.

I wrote in "Having 90 min unaccounted for". Although, all of them give me reason, especially the MFH. But, her alibi of driving around aimlessly on rural roads for 90 min is pathetic at best.

I voted for No current info convinces me she's involved but would like to qualify this by stating that I do not believe that TH is solely responsible for whatever has happened to Kyron. jmo

I know that many people feel it's a combination of things, but the intent of this poll is to try to pin down the #1 thing people see as indicating Terri was involved. So if people can possibly narrow down to one, even if it's not 100% for you, I'd greatly appreciate it.

Thanks! :)

Sorry, I'm not going to play - in a big case like this it is never just one thing. It's the accumulation of evidence and day after day with more strange factoids coming out.

People are already in one camp or another - one side of the fence as they say. It's not really fair to parse it down to one thing on each side of the fence because that's just not how these cases go. JMO.

No current evidence convinces me she's involved. That we are privy to. Now if the cell phone purchases were to turn out to be done on the day he vanished, then I'm doin' a 360.

All of the above! Except the last one...because all of the current info leads me to believe that no one other than Terri is responsible.

ITA, if I could have chosen more than 1 thing, I surely would have.

I don't think Terri is responsible because I haven't seen any evidence pointing toward her. However, the one thing that leans my bum on the fence was the texting of "graphic sexual activity". Maybe I'm a old prude, but that is not the actions of grieving mom. Have we moved so far into social networks that sexting is the new consoling hug?

Further sleuthing of cell phone hacking has eased my doubts, but that's the one puzzler that nags at me.

To me its the 90 minutes unaccounted for, apart from some of the other things on the poll. But this one stood out for me! I can't think of a day on any given day, where i would have 90 minutes unaccounted for, unless i passed out or something. If she was really drunk or under the influence of drugs, then this could be a possibility, but i don't recall having heard anything like that about her at all, on the day Kyron went missing or otherwise. She did have her baby daughter in her care also. And i think Kaine would have noticed if she was a drunk that was prone to blacking out!
So she should pretty much have been able to account for her day from in the morning to when Kaine got home at 2pm. Even given times down to "approximately".

The biggest thing for me: she apparently has not contested the restraining order that prevents her from seeing her daughter. As a mom, that's unfathomable to me. And it tells me that she must be guilty of *something* criminal.

for me, I wondered at some of her FB posts that I saw when her FB was open. I'm sorry that I can't discuss the one on there that bothered me the most and it's not the "hitting the gym". I hope I don't get TO for saying that, but it's what got me wondering at first.

Then all of her non-nonchalant FB's (to me) added more????

Then her seeming lack of devastation at the pressers. And the stuff just kept adding on and on ??????????

So either she is guilty or she is one of the most unlucky persons on earth.

we must be thinking of the same one:innocent:

for me, I wondered at some of her FB posts that I saw when her FB was open. I'm sorry that I can't discuss the one on there that bothered me the most and it's not the "hitting the gym". I hope I don't get TO for saying that, but it's what got me wondering at first.

Then all of her non-nonchalant FB's (to me) added more????

Then her seeming lack of devastation at the pressers. And the stuff just kept adding on and on ??????????

So either she is guilty or she is one of the most unlucky persons on earth.

Agreed on the 'comment' issue. Probably the same one that stuck with me.

I think she's guilty, because I have never heard of one person being able to convince so many people to buy so many bat phones on so many different days.

Can someone please clarify for me about the 90 mins. I didn't realise this was meaning the 90 mins. she said she was driving around on country roads, because to me that is time she has accounted for to LE, whether it was true or not, she still accounted for it.
I thought it was something to do with her meeting DD, because wasn't DD also away from her job for 90 mins? Now i'm getting confused, LOL.

I went with: I felt she was guilty from the beginning.

My first indicator was more of a feeling than a particular reason. She just didnt feel right to me. My top indicator was when LE distributed the flier @ Skyline.

The biggest thing for me: she apparently has not contested the restraining order that prevents her from seeing her daughter. As a mom, that's unfathomable to me. And it tells me that she must be guilty of *something* criminal.

I have pondered on that issue also, and posted about it on another thread. I am wondering though, if her attorney has advised her on this one for now?

I have pondered on that issue also, and posted about it on another thread. I am wondering though, if her attorney has advised her on this one for now?

I've had the same thoughts and am sure she's going on the advice of her attorney, but I still always come back to the question of why. What are they afraid of? It seems to suggest that she's guilty of something. That 'something' might be an attempt to have Kaine knocked off and having nothing really to do with Kyron, for example, but I keep thinking there must be something significant, something criminal, that would make such provisions necessary. To have no contact with your child for so long is huge to me.

The combination of all the vague facts leads me to have to keep looking to TMH for answers as to what happened to Kyron.

Believe me, I do not want to find out TMH, loving stepmother of Kyron, did anything to harm him. I've been trying to rule her out after my first initial hinky feeling. Nothing sounds like a big deal until you add it all up.

What horrifies me most is if this was a big plan on her part to do away with Kyron. Innocent little boy - Prayers for Kyron.

What is your #1 top indicator that Terri is responsible for Kyron's disappearance?

I'm interested in what people have in mind as the #1 top indicator that Terri is responsible for Kyron's disappearance.

I've listed a few things people have talked about on the net, and I set up the poll so you can add your #1 indicator if it's not already on there. Just click the 'Add Write-In Vote' link.

You can also Change your Vote (note the option.)!

Vote and let's discuss!

BeanE

Thanks for the poll BeanE!

My number one indicator that Terri is guilty is the MFH - that LE found enough credible information about the MFH that they warned KH. My number two indicator is the missing 90 minutes with no verifiable explanation of her whereabouts. I go back and forth between number one and number two as my leading indicator that Terri is guilty.

If there's enough evidence that Terri did indeed try to hire someone to murder Kaine 6 months prior to Kyron's disappearance, that tells me that Terri considers murder as an acceptable means to achieve a personal goal.

If Terri did try to arrange for someone to murder her husband and that plan fell through, then I think she would plan another way to achieve her goal. Since murder is an acceptable solution as far as Terri is concerned, kidnapping and killing her stepson is within her capacity.

The missing 90 minutes is my second leading indicator. I don't buy her explanation of driving on rural roads for that length of time to soothe a fussy baby. If Baby K did indeed have an earache and was irritable, it would have been far better to take her home, give her some Tylenol, a snack, rock her to sleep, or even a warm bath to soothe her.

I think the fact that LE advised Kaine of her MFH plot and the fact Kyron is missing, should she expect to have visitation at this point in time? She must know from the RO what this is all about, and that perhaps LE regard her as a possible danger to Kaine and her baby daughter, in lieu of what has occurred. You couldn't really blame Kaine for taking the steps he has. I feel anyone in this position would do the same, just in case.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
SoCal Greg