What makes a good friend go away?

Thanks Toltec, I never purchased the NE book.

I recall that PW daughter and JOnBenet were the same age, or nearly so. I do remember an Easter picture of them both all dressed up and they looked about same age. My point being that perhaps JonBenet and FW little girl shared some information with each other, and perhaps FW little girl shared with her mom. Guessing that might have been the 'inside info' that PR references to PW, huh, guess we will never know now.

Although PW little girl would be old enough to perhaps recall conversations with JOnBenet. Ya think?

dingo said:
Does anyone know if Pricilla admitted to having this conversion with Patsy...or is it just more selective memory on Patsys part
I only recall Patsy talking about it as quoted in Toltec's post.

sharpar said:
Aussie:

She was discredited because no one not LE, Forumn folks , or tabloids was able to verify any part of her story. The details were few and far between. What details she did give changed when something discredited what she had said occurred. She too suffered frequent memory loss. So she was disbelieved by everyone who encountered her.

If you are coming across the country from Ca to Co to tell - then when you get there you obstruct and evade questions, try to impose impossible restrictions, delay and protest everything from location of interview, accomodations, quality of food / beverages, necessity of questions to clarify points or issues ?

I believe the therapist could have used a bit of therapy. She did not seem to me to be a competent professional helping patients. She seemed more a co- conspirator for lack of a better description .

The therapist lied about her credentials - WHY ? Presently herself as more educated and more certified than she actually was. She also refused to answer detailed background information on herself and would not tell how they hooked up to come to Boulder in the first place. Why she was accompanying her and what therapy she was providing, not the details which she should keep confidential but the basic sketch of treatment. She claimed this woman was her patient for 10 years . Most people found it extremely odd that this therapist was living and traveling with her patient, that seemed a bit too cozy and violated professional conduct. While therapists care about their patients most dont entwine themselves into your personal life to such a degree that they become a central character. Most therapy is done in an office setting with a appointment schedule and if you are having a crisis they phone in a referral to hospital.

This is about all I can remember or know about this .
Thank you sharpar for your informative reply. What you say all sounds very reasonable, it's just that though no-one would verify her story I don't think anyone actually disproved her story either.

I don't know the details of the instance you cite where 'details she did give changed when something discredited what she had said occurred' so I can't comment. What were the details and who discredited what she said? If it was the BPD who doubted her story then that would make me more inclined to believe that her story was true because I believe that while Eller head detective the investigation was under the influence of pedophiles anyway. Apart from her relatives, who else was there that said her story was false?

She sounded like a very traumatised person, so I'm not surprised that she suffered memory loss.

She also sounded very, very frightened which, if her story is true, I think she would have very good reason to be, for I am sure there are pedophiles who are not averse to bumping off their problem victims where necessary. If she feared for her life then this would expain all the other behaviours you mention.

So I still have an open mind as far as she is concerned.

Even if her relationship with her therapist was unconventional and her therapist underqualified, it really doesn't disprove her story. You might want to investigate the two of them a bit further but I don't think these things are sufficient to disregard her story. The therapist might very well have been frightened for her life as well. Maybe that is why they have dropped back away from the investigation.

You may be right sharpar, but I'm just not convinced yet.

Camper said:
The very first I ever heard of her was a post by an attorney who had taken her under his wings, and believed her. The post I read was EXTREMELY LONG. The attorney had a fine reputation. The post was on an old Peter Boyles online forum a very long long time ago.

When I next went on line to find it again, IT WAS GONE..
Camper, do you mean 'GONE' as in you couldn't find it again or 'GONE' as in it had been removed?

Camper said:
Anyone remember Lyndon Johnson days, when a female whistle blower in the White House acme forth? Cannot remember her name, and she was either a secretary or close assistant.

She was 'shut' down ASAP and ended up in a mental treatment center, NEVER to be heard from again.
Happens all the time Camper, the most cost efficient way of getting rid of people you want to shut up and alot less messy than killing, if you have the wherewithall to organise it.

Camper said:
This topic NOW on WS, is a rehash of something that was put to beddy bye a long time ago. Back in the days when we BELIEVED news information.

Maybe it is time to re awaken a sleeping issue.

WHERE is the woman who had multiple sexually transmitted health problems?????????

WHAT is she doing today????????

IS SHE HAPPY and in good health today????????

Anyone have her name in their pile of records????

She had to have surfaced about 1997, if my feeble memory serves me. HOW did she even know of Fleets fathers location??? I am certain, or relatively certain that that info on his father was never in media print, correct me if I err.
You've lost me a bit here Camper, are you referring to Nancy Krebs or someone else?

sharpar said:
FW also had a argument with RW on the day of the funeral.
He was a guest in his home so you have to wonder, why was he creating such a fuss ?
Yes why was he? Doesn't it remind you of the famous Shakespeare line about the 'lady that doth protest too much?'
sharpar said:
FW has said he was upset over the behavior of the R's, they were not trying to help BPD with investigation.
But why such ANGER from FW?? Like a mild argument about the issue could have been seen as normal but he flew into fearsome rages, by all accounts.

sharpar said:
John accused FW as being a possible suspect early in the investigation and Patsy mentioned PW and LHP as possible suspects.
Being accused of murdering a little girl would certainly kill a friendship . FW seems to want justice for jonbenet but he also wants his family cleared of suspicion as would anyone who was accused and innocent.
This accusation didn't come until much, much later. The friendship had already been killed by then. F and PW had already been 'cleared' by the BPD since way back in about April '97 when the dept issued a statement to that effect.

I don't know if he is still demanding that the Governor appoint a Special Prosecuter to take the case over from the DA's office. But why on earth did he pursue this with such passion? This wasn't HIS daughter for goodness sakes, and I don't think he loved JonBenet THAT much.

Camper said:
I recall that PW daughter and JOnBenet were the same age, or nearly so. I do remember an Easter picture of them both all dressed up and they looked about same age. My point being that perhaps JonBenet and FW little girl shared some information with each other, and perhaps FW little girl shared with her mom.
I don't think so Camper, I think PW was able to say "Well, I know what's going on," and "If you would give me a few minutes of your time, I could let you in on some things." because she is the wife of FW, he who was at the very centre of "what was going on".

aussiesheila said:
You may be right sharpar, but I'm just not convinced yet.

One of things i do remember is the " victim" stating she lived at a specific address when the abuse supposedly started . When LE investigated she had not lived there, either earlier or later. I think where you lived would be burned into your memory not something you would be confused about. I would be less suspicious if she just had the dates wrong but according to the records no member of her family had EVER lived there. That sent up a red flag ! Also she mentioned FW Sr as being at one session while visiting from out of state. Couple of problems with that part of the story . 1. No record of FW SR on any domestic flight during the time period. 2. He was quite elderly at the time and unlikely he was physically capable of the deeds she attributed to him. 3. Witnesses verified he somewhere else during the time period . Same with other peole who were supposedly there as well.
On the surface her story sounded plausible and something has happened to her she definitely had serious issues. She just was not able to give any correct facts to give her any credibility. I could see minor details being wrong our memories aren't perfect but nothing that you are saying is correct ? Being afraid is also understandable but she voluntarily came to Boulder so why appear and then say and do things that make it difficult to
believe what you are saying? Doesnt make sense . The therapist being afraid doesnt make sense either. She had nothing to fear initially but if you believe your patient is a target makes living and traveling with her even more bizzare.
I agree that elevating your credentials is done all the time, but why would you lie to LE about them, if anyone could VERIFY it would be them. You are there to give support and credibility to the victim and you start off with lies?
You are afraid but you talk to LE, you talk to tabloids, you talk to forumn folks, apparently you yak with anyone who will give you an audience ? I find that very strange.

Aussie :

I dont know why FW reacted with such rage and passion but perhaps the answer is simple. He was involved in a murder investigation of a child,
a child close in age to his own daughter. I think seeing the Ramseys up close and personal acting in a very unconvential way most of the time would fustrate and aggravate you. All the drama real and contrived by R's would be hard to bear particularily when you dont agree with the course of action the R's were taking.

Daphne was the same age as JonBenet so we should be able to understand the frustration and helplessness the Whites were feeling about the death of their daughters best friend.

The Whites were present when John brought a stiff JonBenet upstairs. They saw with their own eyes the little girl they knew and loved dead. I'm sure that was very traumatic for them.

To witness the Ramseys clamming up and refusing to speak to police would infuriate anyone. Lawyering up on day one must have sent flags up for the Whites. Fleet and Priscilla are very outspoken people and their anger at the Ramseys was to me justified.

sharpar said:
Aussie :

I dont know why FW reacted with such rage and passion but perhaps the answer is simple. He was involved in a murder investigation of a child,
a child close in age to his own daughter. I think seeing the Ramseys up close and personal acting in a very unconvential way most of the time would fustrate and aggravate you. All the drama real and contrived by R's would be hard to bear particularily when you dont agree with the course of action the R's were taking.
sharpar, thanks for both your replies, this one and your previous one. I guess I can't argue with anything you say, any judgements we make are so subjective when information is so sparse. We really can't be sure about whose assessment is the more accurate. I am just going to sit on the fence on the NK stuff you talk about in your previous post too.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Pechi_eupa
Back