What One Thing?!?!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Welcome Zara to the Forum and thanks for all the very detailed questions. Wish I had the answers, and hopefully before all of this is over we will. Again thanks for the intensity of those questions, the completeness of those questions, and welcome once again. :)

:welcome:

Zara. You've certainly gone through many of the same thoughts as many of us here have. It's frustrating to me. I can't imagine how powerless her family must feel. I follow many case here on WS, after a while you start to get a feel for what is a reasonable explanation.

The holiday season must be especially hard this year for the Zahau family. They should know that others are thinking of them, and of Rebecca, and not willing to let this case rest until justice is served.

pc30.gif
Nice 1st post, zara. welcome!

Hi Zara, and :welcome:! Please keep posting and asking questions. The subjects you have brought up have been discussed without being able to find answers. The discussion is important however and there are many opinions stated in these threads, that have later been proven to be true!! Thank you and again, please keep posting!

If someone is asphyxiating, seems to me the first thing you do is support their weight and pull the gag out.

Then remove anything constricting or blocking the mouth or airway. Otherwise, why would you even try to attempt cpr?

His reactions fit my theory that he was upset at Rebecca's actions, upset that he was the one who found her, upset that his nephew was also going to die. Accusing the man of covering up a murder that hasn't been ruled a murder is a bit of an unfair leap.

JMO

IMO the fact that he not only seemed upset, but angry on the 911 call, shows a closer, more intimate knowledge of events. AS needs to be further questioned. He also needs to be asked why he failed the polygraph exam, why he would expect Rebecca to answer his question of whether she was alive, with a gag in her mouth, a rope and t-shirt around her neck, and what led him to believe that any cpr he performed would be effective, with Rebecca's hands tied behind her back and a closed off airway.

Oh, one more question. If he went to bed at 8 pm, leaving the guest house, he sees Rebecca, enters the house to get a knife, but never tries to find out if his brother is there, if he has been harmed also. He is not concerned for his safety, seeing a naked 'girl' hanging from a balcony. What if it was a murder? Shouldn't he have been just a tiny bit scared spitless? Especially due to Max's accident and as Belle stated, he may not have thought it was an accident, if he was truly so angry. Especially if he thought Rebecca was guilty, as stated above.

Hmmm, come to think of it, he didn't know Max was going to die. Remember, JS called her HOURS after AS went to bed. He couldn't have known about the tragic turn for the worse that Max took. Bit oh my gosh, if he did know that woulf have fueled his anger against 'the girl' a hundred fold at least. This 'girl', living off his brother, killed his nephew!!! Yep, sounds like a whole he11 of a lot of motive to me.

I have no idea if AS is guilty, but I think he at the very least knows MUCH more than he has said.

Hmmm, and where is he?

As in Watergate, I would follow the money.

Which relatives did JS support prior to this, and in what amounts?
What do their bank accounts look like now?

Then I would get a forensic accountant to look at JS's books.
There is a reason he relocated his company to a Native American reservation in Arizona from New York, and it isn't love of the people, it's financial.
Everything here is going to be about money.
Ability to control people with money.

I was just reviewing NS's interview tape. She asks an important question. Why didn't RZ answer her text or the doorbell ringinng. According to NS RZ hugged her tightly when she met her at the airport. No polite response to the text... just nothing. RZ could have already been dead?

My notes and quite a few other "things" that need answering after reviewing NR's interview tape.

I was just reviewing NR's interview tape. She asks an important question. Why didn't RZ answer her text or the doorbell ringinng. According to NR RZ hugged her tightly when she met her at the airport. No polite response to the text... just nothing. RZ could have already been dead and what time was it? NR insists sometime after 9:30PM.

I also want to add NR saw the light on in the hanging bedroom. However, the LE photo's show the lights were off in the room the next morning. Who turned out the lights?
Why did DS and sister drive back to Arizona?

NR says she was with JS at the hopsital all day wednesay.
On Friday at 6AM NR decides MS is dead. Her reason for not doing the lie detector test. MS official time of death is Saturday at 11:30AM she says.
NR has no lawyer.
NR says "we" found out the actual extent of the damage to MS i.e. brain dead on the Wednesday after RZ had died? Calls RZ death bizarre. Told CPR within two minutes was impossible on Thursday and learns of doctor's suspicions of suffocation. States idea of RZ hurting MS bizarre.
- not rambunctious child, not a daredevil.

Backtracks... "kid is never going to walk or talk again" says Dr. Peterson Tuesday night to DS and NR
States DS asked JS why would RZ do that... wednesday morning because MS was going to be okay... total contradiction as she says DS was told MS was likely brain dead tuesday night

New info to me.. NR says DS was at home sleeping with earplugs upstaris in the third floor loft bedroom and did not get to the hospital until police banged on the door and took her to the hospital says DS arrived at hospital at 3:30 monday.

NR says JS was back at the hospital at 8PM on tuesday night. NR did not see AS or RZ only JS and his friend "H". NR leaves hospital at 9PM tuesday night. Could JS have left shortly after her? JS's vehichle not at mansion according to NR. This leaves time for JS to go back to the mansion to question RZ about MS death...?? The family seems to be desperate for answers as to what happened to MS.

How did JS get to the hospital on Monday? Where is his vehichle the whole time?

When was AS told of MS's condition? Was AS also told Tuesday evening sometime?

NR says CPS was called on Thursday!!! Is this a contradicition?? did we learn of LE questioning RZ Monday or Tuesday sometme?

However, NR states very clearly the doctor came in Tuesday night and told DS "max would not walk or talk again".

NR very sympathetic to Zahau family in interview. NR reads the blogs.

NR seems unaware of autopsy information and the LE press conference. NR does not seem able to comprehend the medical information. ME sat with family to explain AR.

Was Xena at funeral with JS in attendance?

NR is the one that called the reporter.

It also comes to mind those footprints on the balcony could have been any one of the young teenage girls at the mansion.

Like most of the posters, it's impossible for me to pin point just one factor that leads to my suspicion of foul play. However, the two that resonate the most with me is a) the 4 head wounds and b) the binding of her hands and feet. While I'm sure it does happen on occasion, I am always suspicious of suicides that involve bound hands and feet. I also find the complexity of her death in general to be suspect. The supplies that she would had to have gathered, the extensive binding of her body, the message left behind, the removal of her clothing, etc. etc. None of this seems indicative of someone who supposedly "just snapped" and decided to take her own life. I'm certainly no expert in the matters of human psychology and suicidal behaviors, but it just doesn't make sense to me. This is JMHO as always and my thoughts go out to this young woman's loved ones. Hopefully they will find the answers and, if warranted, the justice that they seek.

For me it was the scene...she was left there all those hours, in the July California sun, allowed to be photographed by news choppers. That's what horrified me into looking into this further and from there...well it's just gotten more clear that this was no suicide. Even up to today, where at Patch media people are deleting comments faster than they can be posted, comments of course that discuss the opinion that this was a murder. RZ's family deserves peace and justice...that's what keeps me watching this case.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
butiwantedthatname