What questions should Mr. Morgan ask at the second G and C depositions

Status
Not open for further replies.
Thank you for the reply.
I do not get it...I did not want to bother my brother in law who is busy. I just fired off an e-mail to a him - he is lawyer in Florida I really want to find out.
And if you are right and it is not spelled out....I would have to hear what the basic principle is.
Other wise I will stick to my guns. I do not jump on ban wagons. I go with my gut sometimes.
If there is a reason to be afraid IF IF IF. IMHO this should be taken to the criminal court with a hush, hush deposition for safety reasons.

There has been nothing but rumors on all of this. If they were so afraid why would they be out walking around in the open. Staying in the home without round the clock protection. It makes no sense at all. It is another bunch of BS that KC thought up to try and put the blame off on someone else. There is a myth thread that you might want to use for these questions. They really do not apply at all to this thread. Maybe they can help you.

Now that is a stare.

and w/ a little imagination it can be so much more ...
wink.gif

sorry, OT, but woth it

There has been nothing but rumors on all of this. If they were so afraid why would they be out walking around in the open. Staying in the home without round the clock protecction. It makes no sense at all. It is another bunch of BS that KC thought up to try and put the blame off on someone else. There is a myth thread that you might want to use for these questions. They really do not apply at all to this thread. Maybe they can help you.

I'll tell you a funny little anecdote. I am a wedding planner and I always begin thinking I can calmly get all sides of the new family and old family (re-marriages) to behave,for the sake of their daughter or son just for the four short hours out of their entire life. I have the hopeful, innocent naivety about this each and every time, and 99 times out of a hundred I can shame them in to it. Every once in awhile I have to admit defeat when I have some woman, absolutely livid telling me, "Do not dare, I mean do not DARE sit that home wrecking wh__ __re on the pew next to me!". This is one of those situations, we are going to have to let go. We cannot convince someone who is saying the sky is purple. Let's just laugh and move on to what questions we want MR. Morgan to ask. He gets Lee back again too,by the way; because it was agreed that the depo was postponed, not completed. Woo Hoo!:bang:

I'll tell you a funny little anecdote. I am a wedding planner and I always begin thinking I can calmly get all sides of the new family and old family (re-marriages) to behave,for the sake of their daughter or son just for the four short hours out of their entire life. I have the hopeful, innocent naivety about this each and every time, and 99 times out of a hundred I can shame them in to it. Every once in awhile I have to admit defeat when I have some woman, absolutely livid telling me, "Do not dare, I mean do not DARE sit that home wrecking wh__ __re on the pew next to me!". This is one of those situations, we are going to have to let go. We cannot convince someone who is saying the sky is purple. Let's just laugh and move on to what questions we want MR. Morgan to ask. He gets Lee back again too,by the way; because it was agreed that the depo was postponed, not completed. Woo Hoo!:bang:

Bless you on your job. You could not pay me enough to deal with brides and mothers. Shudder. You are correct honey some things never change, some just do not get it. Deep breath, and as they save move on. Lee needs to be back on too. I really think Mr. M needs to let us all come with our questions we could do a great job. :rolleyes:

But I do appreciate you trying :)
I tell you what, if I had any thing that showed me different It would be no problem saying I was wrong.
but I do not jump on ban wagons. I like reason.
I know this is not a reasonable case, not a reason for me to abandon my belief. It is not over till it is.
I do not think the "A"s are honest, I do think there may be another reason beside Casey is in jail.
I think FEAR deserves respect too.

There has been nothing but rumors on all of this. If they were so afraid why would they be out walking around in the open. Staying in the home without round the clock protection. It makes no sense at all. It is another bunch of BS that KC thought up to try and put the blame off on someone else. There is a myth thread that you might want to use for these questions. They really do not apply at all to this thread. Maybe they can help you.

If I am wrong at the time it is ALL proven I will be happy to appologize.
Untill then there are facts and there is rummor. Casey is guilty is not yet a fact.
All things DO point to her and I am very open to the fact that it may be her.
So I do not need to go to the rumor thread GGRRR!!!
But LET me take this opportunity to thank all the kind people :)
who do try to show me in a kind way, and we agree to disagree.
This case is unlike any...
And If LE George is acting so transparently covering up ?
there may be more then meets the eye.
It is really OK for you to pass up anything I have to say.
AND - I do not think they are in danger of walking around. :confused:

If I am wrong at the time it is ALL proven I will be happy to appologize.
Untill then there are facts and there is rummor. Casey is guilty is not yet a fact.
All things DO point to her and I am very open to the fact that it may be her.
So I do not need to go to the rumor thread GGRRR!!!
But LET me take this opportunity to thank all the kind people :)
who do try to show me in a kind way, and we agree to disagree.
This case is unlike any...
And If LE George is acting so transparently covering up ?
there may be more then meets the eye.
It is really OK for you to pass up anything I have to say.
AND - I do not think they are in danger of walking around. :confused:

Why are we discussing this in the deposition thread THIS has nothing to do with it. It is a rumor only on drugs.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
butiwantedthatname