What questions would you ask LE?

Status
Not open for further replies.
I haven't been here in quite a while and couldn't find a general discussion thread but received an email from MO Vinelink saying they wouldn't be sending me any more updates on the prisioner I signed up to get notifications on. There's only two people in MO I signed up for and one is Shawn Morgan who murdered Breeann Rodriquez and John "Jersey" Tanko. Last thing on Casenet for Tanko is his sentencing 3/12 to five years. I checked MO DOC and Jersey doesn't show up there either. Just thought I'd pass that on.

Quess I should ask a question, where's Jersey? Did he earn that much credit for good behavior? Maybe he was transferred or the feds are talking to him again? Got me?

I haven't been here in quite a while and couldn't find a general discussion thread but received an email from MO Vinelink saying they wouldn't be sending me any more updates on the prisioner I signed up to get notifications on. There's only two people in MO I signed up for and one is Shawn Morgan who murdered Breeann Rodriquez and John "Jersey" Tanko. Last thing on Casenet for Tanko is his sentencing 3/12 to five years. I checked MO DOC and Jersey doesn't show up there either. Just thought I'd pass that on.

Quess I should ask a question, where's Jersey? Did he earn that much credit for good behavior? Maybe he was transferred or the feds are talking to him again? Got me?

I know someone with the court system I will have them check if they can.

I understand that reaction. I'm fairly certain I would have reacted the same way.
At 3:30 am, finding my 10 month old, not in her crib, not in the house, I'd be more than afraid of what I might find. I could not deal with finding my baby injured or worse. I just couldn't.
I would have my husband look. Jeremy was there, and I'm sure he looked in the back yard.

I don't understand such a reaction. To me, it doesn't make any sense that anyone would even think to look in a backyard for an infant. Unless the family had a habit of leaving the doors wide open, it would be impossible for Lisa to transport herself out of the closed doors of a house. Lisa was too young to turn door handles and open doors.

JMO

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member