What really happened

.......which is why, when Ronald Cummings took the children on a mini-vacay and never returned them, it should have been treated as a kidnapping. In fact, Ronald has never taken a paternity test for Haleigh and Jr. It was presumed.
No he hasn't akaik, but when asked by the judge, CS said that RC was the father. Amber has never acknowledged RC as her baby's father in a court of law that I am aware of.

The link is probably in the links thread.
If there had been no tests taken to confirm Ron's fathering this child, Jordan, then how can he be within his legal rights to try to grab this child away from his grandmother?

IIRC and unless I'm mistaken, if the parents are not married, and there is no custody order or judgment, then the biological mother of the child is presumed to have full legal custody of the child. Florida Statute §744.301. An unwed father does not have a right to legal custody without a court order.

Also, it's my understanding that Misty was babysitting Amber and Ron's son, Jordon, when she met Ron. Iow, that's how Misty met Ron in the first place.

If it is I can not find it, that's why I asked several times. but, thanks anyway.

Interesting that there are different standards on Ron's alleged children, that DNA is required to show proof of 'other' kids that even Ron isn't so sure of (maybe) while we take the word of Mothers as credible for Jr. Hmmm?

Isn't that what the MP show focuses on, that Mothers often cite men who are not actually the Fathers for various reasons and others don't know other kids are theirs.

Seems like both sides of the debate pressed hard on this one when .... we truly don't know and need to use the same standard, if we need DNA to concede other kids then, to be fair -- don't we need DNA to prove Ron's current kids?

Interesting that there are different standards on Ron's alleged children, that DNA is required to show proof of 'other' kids that even Ron isn't so sure of (maybe) while we take the word of Mothers as credible for Jr. Hmmm?

Isn't that what the MP show focuses on, that Mothers often cite men who are not actually the Fathers for various reasons and others don't know other kids are theirs.

Seems like both sides of the debate pressed hard on this one when .... we truly don't know and need to use the same standard, if we need DNA to concede other kids then, to be fair -- don't we need DNA to prove Ron's current kids?
Is there even a question that Haleigh and Jr. are RC's kids? There is a question as to the paternity of Amber's child. Hell, test 'em all if that will bring Haleigh home, but I don't think it will. And really is the paternity of Amber's child even relevent? It isn't to me. People want to dog RC because it "could" be his child, when we don't we don't know.

Is there even a question that Haleigh and Jr. are RC's kids? There is a question as to the paternity of Amber's child. Hell, test 'em all if that will bring Haleigh home, but I don't think it will. And really is the paternity of Amber's child even relevent? It isn't to me. People want to dog RC because it "could" be his child, when we don't we don't know.

I don't have a dog in this debate but seeing it was being debated -- felt the same standard should be applied equally not selectively.

I completely agree on relevance, these sideshows do nothing to get to the truth of what happened to Haleigh.

IMO Misty needs to tell a credible verifiable story and Ron needs to quit the double-act. Until they decide to stop playing games and sit down and assist LE and TES honestly then Haleigh will never be found -- unless someone accidently discovers her remains.

I took it to mean that he intends to kill whoever hurt or took Haleigh. He at first told 911 that he'd kill the person and isn't afraid of prison. Now, he says that he'll kill Misty if she knows what happened to Haleigh then kill himself. Is he now afraid of prison or just so distraught and guilty that he brought Misty around his kids.... I do think Ron needs help. He's in bad shape.

Ron sure seems to have a lot of anger bottled up inside. It also appears as though he likes his women younger - MUCH younger than himself. Does anyone know anything about Ronald Sr.'s Dad?

Ron sure seems to have a lot of anger bottled up inside. It also appears as though he likes his women younger - MUCH younger than himself. Does anyone know anything about Ronald Sr.'s Dad?
What other "MUCH younger" woman has he been involved with, besides Misty?

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Soccergirl500
Back