What Scares Ron More Than Haleigh Gone Missing

Status
Not open for further replies.
Haleigh seemed to adore her father, Ron. Ron confuses me with his sentimental weak guy act, but now it looks like both he and Misty were continuing the business practices they had all along - selling illegal prescription drugs. Will Ron eventually have to say it was a revenge hit on his daughter, but he could not reveal this powerful drug gang or they'd kill another family member? Will Ron blame it all on Misty? BTW, I hardly think Misty is the leader, as NG implies. She seems to live her life in a dumb stupor. This is all JMO.

Kim, after reading this thread, may I ask if drugs or alcohol are allowed while posting?

I'm hoping this isn't old perspective. If so, just ignore or delete.

But here's my take:

Ron is no "love of my life" kind of guy. If you remember the 911 call, he had no trouble calling M a B*tch in no uncertain terms. He's had both drugs and violence in his past. Both are limited in education and values.

(IMO!) I'm thinking he was into some folks for either drug money earned, unpassed; or owed, unpaid -- and the minions came calling while he was away and M was there. In the heat of the moment and not fully realizing the consequences, he calls 911. Soon after, he may not have known exactly who, but he knew why.

If Misty gives it up, he goes away for a long, long time. His Mom would probably never forgive him (far more important than Misty's love and affection.)

Once it seemed likely that Haleigh was not coming home, the charade began in earnest. I shield you. You shield me. If we give the upper echelon up, she will never come home; if we give them up, we're also as good as dead ourselves.

I dont think TN has any kind of hold over Ron or his actions except to enable him. Evidenced by his latest his arrest, he wasnt worried about what anyone would think not even his son, or he would have never been involved to begin with.

Haleigh seemed to adore her father, Ron. Ron confuses me with his sentimental weak guy act, but now it looks like both he and Misty were continuing the business practices they had all along - selling illegal prescription drugs. Will Ron eventually have to say it was a revenge hit on his daughter, but he could not reveal this powerful drug gang or they'd kill another family member? Will Ron blame it all on Misty? BTW, I hardly think Misty is the leader, as NG implies. She seems to live her life in a dumb stupor. This is all JMO.

I think that is natural isnt it for a daughter to love her daddy? I dont think it is representative that he was a good father though.

I feel Ron is an inocent victim that got taken advantage of.. What happened to hailey was accident and Ron didn't know but later on down the road he wants to belive what he knows what happened but cant bring himself to it.. he's trying to but it's hard when you honestly think about it the person that you have laid down in bed with and spent alot of time with could be guilty how would you feel??? Yes we all know Ron possibly did drugs before hand but he had his kids.. he hooked up with the wrong girl.. i feel ron is the type of guy that does not want to be alone.. what other man do you know that would lie, plead, marry, and etc when your daughter is missing...he's a man that has a self esteem of the sh#t my dog lays in the yard.. he honestly to me as of growing up at that age.... No one you want to associate with.. do i think he did it hell no.. do i think that he's keeping his enimies closer. yes.. but why??not for the hailey.. it's for himself.. it's the self esteem... i mean my god he married her.. ok tell me what happened to my daughter and then i'll marry you.. it isn't marry me and then tell...

BBM...I respectfully but wholeheartedly disagree...JMO

IMO, RC is facing what he fears most. Incarceration. In the 911 call that is the first thing (after I was at work) that he brings up. He told the 911 operator several times how he didn't care if he went to prison. How they could put him in jail, but he was killing whoever took his child. IMO, you don't worry about what you do not fear. It isn't the top thing on your mind if you are not afraid of it. So I think that is what RC fears more than Haleigh being gone. TN too. One of her first statements was not being worried if the law got behind her on her way to the mobile home. If a person isn't worried about something then it usually isn't one of the first things they think about. (JMO)

Kim, after reading this thread, may I ask if drugs or alcohol are allowed while posting?

Don't drink and post. Only scrip drugs, prescribed to YOU, are allowed. Posting while under the influence of illicit drugs makes you say things you wish you could take back, but most likely won't find until after the "delete post" option has expired.

I feel Ron is an inocent victim that got taken advantage of.. What happened to hailey was accident and Ron didn't know but later on down the road he wants to belive what he knows what happened but cant bring himself to it.. he's trying to but it's hard when you honestly think about it the person that you have laid down in bed with and spent alot of time with could be guilty how would you feel??? Yes we all know Ron possibly did drugs before hand but he had his kids.. he hooked up with the wrong girl.. i feel ron is the type of guy that does not want to be alone.. what other man do you know that would lie, plead, marry, and etc when your daughter is missing...he's a man that has a self esteem of the sh#t my dog lays in the yard.. he honestly to me as of growing up at that age.... No one you want to associate with.. do i think he did it hell no.. do i think that he's keeping his enimies closer. yes.. but why??not for the hailey.. it's for himself.. it's the self esteem... i mean my god he married her.. ok tell me what happened to my daughter and then i'll marry you.. it isn't marry me and then tell...

BBM I respectfully disagree with your points.

I think back to the TV appearances (early on) that Ron and Misty made together and I can't believe he is an innocent bystander in his daughter's disappearance. The many looks Ron gave Misty when she said something that made him nervous was telling, at least it was to me. If Misty had been the only one involved he would have felt no need to closely supervise her on camera statements.

The 911 call was another "red flag". He was the bio dad, Misty was a juvenile, he should have initiated the call. Nothing sounded "right" in that 911 call, it was all fake...IMO.

I think Ron is very scared of Misty drying out completely and getting her life and sanity back, that is if there ever was sanity. She is young and drug addicted, I seriously doubt she trusts anyone. IMO she needs serious professional help, not another Donna Brock. How long before she is able to even think straight? I don’t know, but I bet that’s what Ron really fears. Only the truth is going to set her free, Timmy needs to tell her that.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
WhatHappenedToJAB