What Side of the Fence are You Sitting On?...For or Against CA & GA

I'm, of course, for Caylee and her right to justice and a proper burial. Ideally, I would like to see all of that done with as much peacefulness as possible...and that includes protestors. Remember, everyone, that violence terrifies little children...and Caylee wouldn't want to see what's been transpiring recently...it would scare her and make her sad...and this poor, beautiful, innocent little ray of sunshine has seen enough of all that already. God bless you, Caylee, and everyone who loves you.

I'm as well for Caylee. I honestly don't see the family as being important enough to defend or be against at all. They way they have all acted has left me bereft of any feeling either way.

Personally, I just don't care what happens to any of them. As long as Caylee is found, I'll be happy with that. Alive hopefully (although I seriously have my doubts sadly) or passed on; everyone deserves a proper resting spot.

I agree. The family has proved what they are and what they're made of. They behave worse than some crackhead's defensive momma as LP said he has seen. They are no help at all and are actually hurting their daughter's defense despite all their tantrums and many words. Very weird.

I wouldn't say I'm for or against CA and GA. I do not believe they had anything to do with her disappearance or any coverup. I believe that CA is in deep denial and I believe that GA and LA both know KC is guilty but don't want to admit it to the media because CA will go nuts. Also, they may be hoping that if they continue to "appear" to be in support of KC, that she may tell where the body is - but if they flat out tell her they don't believe her story, she may never talk and Caylee may never be found.

I do think that this family is suffering, and perhaps have taken things a bit too far. Then again, if I were in their shoes.....I might be acting the same way. It must be very hard to fathom that your grandchild is dead......muchless that her own mother, your daughter, killed her. So I can't sit back and say oh this is how you SHOULD react. Because I don't know. I think CA and GA and lately LA have been treated unfairly by many folks, and I think the protesters should be ashamed of themselves (at least the ones I've seen hollering "baby killer" and such). JMO!!!

I am for Caylee! Could care less about the GP's, LEE and Casey. Who really gives a rat azz if Casey does this or the GP's said that. Bringing that beautiful child home is all that matters. Casey will get what she deserves when she has to face God.

Life experiences have taught me that it's hard to be a parent of someone accused of a crime. The natural instinct is to protect. Eventually, though, the truth HAS to be accepted, whether you like it or not. I'm for Caylee. I'm tending to be against Casey, and I have mixed feelings for Cindy & George. They need to wake up and accept Casey's responsiblity in this case. It's hard to do, but it's not impossible.

For Caylee. Against cover-ups and the enabling of a sociopath.

I just get soooo mad that they dont admit what their daughter did and I cannot stand how they enable her. It aggravates me that I could (and have already) scream when I hear their excuses!

My heart goes out to CA and GA for the tragedy of their granddaughter and the ongoing tragedy of their daughter. But I have no sympathy for anyone, no matter what is happening to them, who obfuscates the truth the way the Anthony's are clearly doing. This to me is the essense of human evil. Finger pointing and refusal to accept even a modicum of personal responsibility, defending and covering for another's evil acts in an attempt to keep your own face clean. Disgusting. Pity, maybe, but no sympathy from me anyway.

This case is a horror any way you look at it.

I just want someone to find Caylee, and I want justice for Caylee. Please God, please let them find her and bring the guilty person(s) to justice.

I'm for Caylee. She needs to be recovered, her remains treated with respect and dignity.

Casey is ultimately responsible for whatever happened to this child and for her other crimes. For her I have no sympathy.

The grandparents, I have sympathy for them in that their grandchild that they love is missing, probably deceased, and likely at the hands of their own child. Despite their dubious actions and comments supporting Casey, which I dislike, I don't approve of them being harassed. If it's found that they've obstructed justice or done anything else that requires charges then that's entirely on their heads.

another for Caylee....the family is sketchy at best and have been lying through their teeth this entire time.

At one point I felt incredibly sorry for them, but then the no cooperation thing gets me....why on earth would they not release something of Caylee's for the dogs in help with the search. I can completely understand not wanting to accept that she is dead but to not cooperate? That just screams foul to me.

I don't really get the "for or against" at this point. It seems premature. We don't have the whole story. Or even a fraction of it. Before sides are taken we all need to be FOR CAYLEE. Forget everyone else.

Staff online

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
butiwantedthatname
Back