What the School Staff and students say about the morning Kyron went missing

Status
Not open for further replies.
But no one has ever mentioned a "bushy haired stranger " that is an inaccurate description. I am not sure why you would write that. And ,yes, I do know what the term means in a LE investigation.

I do give the FB kids a certain amount of credibility ; they saw someone who made them feel uneasy. Perhaps they do not have the level of sophistication to describe this person . So they used the word "creepy " I would not discount what they said because it doesn't fit in with what I think may have happened to Kyron .....

Yes, I agree that the CARD unit would have looked into all such possibilities.

All JMO

I would like to just say that I stated "bushy haired-stranger type" comments or concerns. (general statement)

I am glad you asked why I wrote that when it is inaccurate description because it give me a chance to explain it. It was not a description of the alleged person. It was simply a term that I have read many times to describe an unknown scarey dude.

I Applogize if I wasn't more clear on that.

Also, I was speaking in general terms not at any one post, comment, opinion or person.
:)

If the date was June 4, wouldn't the teacher have had to return it to TH that day?

I totally believe that there was THE doctor's appt for the 11th which required the paperwork.

But since a person isn't entitled to just one doctor visit a year, then Kyron could have had another appt on Friday, June 4.

An imaginary one that is the root of all of this appt confusion.

I transcribed what TP said and posted it for you yesterday, from both news videos:

I know you did, thanks! I didn't see it until this morning.
Still trying to figure out how in the heck no one saw Ky leave.....and everyone last saw him on the second floor.... hey maybe he jumped out the second story window into the back of the pick up. Just kidding of course.

I know you did, thanks! I didn't see it until this morning.
Still trying to figure out how in the heck no one saw Ky leave.....and everyone last saw him on the second floor.... hey maybe he jumped out the second story window into the back of the pick up. Just kidding of course.

If it is true that TH left him at 8:45 (ten minutes after the warning bell to be in class) and at the time everyone SHOULD be in class, there was probably no one out in the halls.

I would like to just say that I stated "bushy haired-stranger type" comments or concerns. (general statement)

I am glad you asked why I wrote that when it is inaccurate description because it give me a chance to explain it. It was not a description of the alleged person. It was simply a term that I have read many times to describe an unknown scarey dude.

I Applogize if I wasn't more clear on that.

Also, I was speaking in general terms not at any one post, comment, opinion or person.
:)

[ame="http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Diane_Downs"]Diane Downs[/ame] used these exact words when describing the alleged assailant in the carjacking she staged. I've also seen crimes (falsely) ascribed to a "shaggy-haired stranger". It's a common bogeyman, apparently. My hippie friends are very dismayed.

"I don't know why the school just didn't call the doctor's office to verify the appt."

I know that if anyone other than me calls to verify an appointment, the Dr. office won't give out that information.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
TheMidge