what things said since 2008 would Cindy/George/Lee like to take back

I think they should have said a lot MORE, especially to Casey when she was in jail. I was shocked at how they danced around her even when she was behind bars, on those tapes.

That they had heard of a nanny for one. I think they should lock the whole bunch up like in Heigh Cummings case until one of them comes clean. If GA told RC it was and accident then he should have come clean then. LA throwing all the memorial things away made me sick. CA not giving searchers a scent of Caylees.

The only thing I think they would take back , sadly is the calls to 911. I think Cindy wishes she never made them.

If there was a confrontation the night before or the week before or the month before, I doubt that it alone was a trigger. My impression is that this was a situation that had been building for many years.

moo

I agree - we have seen in the tapes and on the stand that her parents pretty much have ZERO effect on her (unless she wants something), she can turn it on and off.

I do not see a confrontation causing her to leave the house with Caylee and her pings keep her in the house or very close by until the 16th.

I think it was much more likely coming for quite sometime. Maybe she hadn't been able to get the courage up to off GA & CA, maybe she just got pizzed when CA wouldn't answer her phone calls so she could drop Caylee off that afternoon - we'll never know because ICA will never tell and if she did, how could we believe a word anyway?

When this is over, you will say my daughter will be mother of the year.

I agree - we have seen in the tapes and on the stand that her parents pretty much have ZERO effect on her (unless she wants something), she can turn it on and off.

I do not see a confrontation causing her to leave the house with Caylee and her pings keep her in the house or very close by until the 16th.

I think it was much more likely coming for quite sometime. Maybe she hadn't been able to get the courage up to off GA & CA, maybe she just got pizzed when CA wouldn't answer her phone calls so she could drop Caylee off that afternoon - we'll never know because ICA will never tell and if she did, how could we believe a word anyway?

I go back and forth, but here is the reasoning behind the 'fight as trigger' theory according to some here.
The reason she took Caylee with her that night was out of spite, which she herself admitted to. Her parents wanted CAylee INSTEAD OF HER, which pizzed her off to no end. She could never let them win in that case.
One of the main emotional triggers might have been Caylee screaming when Casey tried to uproot her out of her warm bed and drag her out into the night. Being 3, she probably cried and had a tantrum and said " take me HOME to Grandma, NOW." That would be enough to push Casey clearly over the edge. So it is late, she is in her car, maybe at Lee's because he was reportedly out of town on biz, and now her kid is crying for Gra'ma. She was probably stressed.

Cindy had choked her, screamed obscenities, and said she was taking the child away and kicking Casey out. That would be the end of the line for Casey. It was do or die. imoo She could not allow them to have the custody battle because all of her lies would be revealed.

It is much easier for me to believe she would kill Caylee in a rage than she would the next day after she cooled down. idk though.

Hummmmm, I believe Cindy/George/Lee would probably like to take back anything they ever said that might perjure themselves in court. But nothing more. I don't think they would have any desire to erase any other statements or make any effort to clarify the events that occurred.

I don't think any of them are sorry for anything they said; they're just disappointed it didn't work for them and would be pleased to give it another try. They do not strike me, in spite of their honest and clearly painful grief, as people who are truth-seekers. (Yes, please give me a break; I'm trying to be as gentle as I can, here.)

That they had heard of a nanny for one. I think they should lock the whole bunch up like in Heigh Cummings case until one of them comes clean. If GA told RC it was and accident then he should have come clean then. LA throwing all the memorial things away made me sick. CA not giving searchers a scent of Caylees.

Whaaaattt??? :eek: Sorry, I am new to the case, only been following it the last 2 weeks, and cannot believe what I just read! LA actually tossed things from the memorial?? CA actually refused to give the searchers anything of Caylee's for scent?? How did these ppl avoid getting arrested for obstruction??

No way, just lock the whole family up already. :banghead:

Whaaaattt??? :eek: Sorry, I am new to the case, only been following it the last 2 weeks, and cannot believe what I just read! LA actually tossed things from the memorial?? CA actually refused to give the searchers anything of Caylee's for scent?? How did these ppl avoid getting arrested for obstruction??

No way, just lock the whole family up already. :banghead:

It was TES volunteers (Tim Miller specifically) that CA wouldn't give a scent to. CA wanted the several hundred people who showed up to search for an alive Caylee. Where these good folks were supposed to look is lost on me. The mall? Universal? The Hard Rock Cafe? :waitasec:

Lee kicked over a dog's water dish, tore up a sign and took down a small memorial from the front of the house, all caught on video.

There was an incident when CA gave LE a brush that was supposed to belong to Caylee, but was actually used by Caylee and ICA - she later said she should have given them the dogs brush! :banghead:

"Caylee is alive". "Zenaida Fernandez-Gonzalez took her". That Jesse Grund had something to do with it...

The only thing I think they would take back , sadly is the calls to 911. I think Cindy wishes she never made them.

Thank God she did! ICA might still be spinning her tales and Caylee might never have been found.

I would have liked to see the Anthonys act less aggressive and ballistic when they went after protestors with hammer, hose, etc. and tried to cordon their frontyard from the angry mob. While I realize that they were caught up in a horrific situation with their granddaughter missing and most likely murdered by their daughter, I wish they had exercised some restraint when they knew they were being recorded by the media.

Also, Cindy's behavior during the Zenaida deposition left a bad taste in my mouth as she spewed venom about a woman that she had never met but whom her daughter had insisted was Caylee's babysitter. George's remark about the "real" Zenaida being a "perfect 10" was over-the-top, as well, because his knowledge of the mysterious babysitter was based only on what he'd been told by Casey. I'm certain that George and Cindy can think of a zillion couldas, shouldas, wouldas and wish that they had behaved differently under the circumstances, but they can't retrieve their actions or words. What's done is done, and I hope that they can put the past behind them and move forward. jmo

This thread really brings it home how much lying and obstruction was happening early on and sheds light on "Anthony family values."

Still wondering what Cindy was referring to when she assured Casey in jail "We forgive you for anything you told them."

If I were Lee, I'd be embarrassed for the rest of my life for that scenery-chewing CMA speech. Good grief.

I think they would like to take back the things that are protecting Casey. They said and did things to help her look innocent because they thoughjt she was. But now that the bus is chasing them around at full speed, they are locked into those statements.

They denied the family fight on the 15th because it made Casey look bad. But now they cannot testify to it and it would help the state with MOTIVE, imo.

And I think George lied about seeing Caylee on the 16th, to help save Casey. Now she is accusing him of rape and incest so I think he wishes he could take that back.

If he could say that she was attacked by Cindy, threatened with a legal battle over Caylee, and so she stomped angrily out of the house, with Caylee in the middle of the night, and he never saw the baby again-----GUILTY VERDICT, imo/

I agree with you 100% that the above noted things are the way it went down however, I doubt they would take it back. I honestly believe that Cindy would have been in protection/cover up mode even more so if she knew three years later she would be sitting on the stand.

<snipped>Cindy had choked her, screamed obscenities, and said she was taking the child away and kicking Casey out. That would be the end of the line for Casey. It was do or die. imoo She could not allow them to have the custody battle because all of her lies would be revealed.

It is much easier for me to believe she would kill Caylee in a rage than she would the next day after she cooled down. idk though.

Casey's world was crashing down on her. Cindy was cutting off the gravy train. I read a timeline of how much money Casey was taking out of Cindy's bank account and it is a LOT of money. I don't believe for a moment that there wasn't tension in the house about the money. It is a lot of money for somebody who supposedly has a job at Universal.

I think CA went to see the counsellor who told her to do some tough love and cut Casey off. That was probably the catalyst that lead to the big
fight(s) which resulted in Casey leaving the house with Caylee which was the last time the grandparents saw the child.

I think CA and GA covered up that fight and what happened after because they knew it would make Casey look guilty of harming Caylee.

I am sure they would take back that fight and the arguing in the couple of months leading up to June 15th but I doubt they would come clean to LE about it if they were able to go back in time and have the chance to change statements.

As much as I feel for them losing their grandchild in a horrific way as well as their daughter being responsible for the crime they still all bother me for the way they acted and the way they tried to circumvent LE.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Val in PA
Back