What Will KC's Reaction Be When She Sees TL at Trial

Status
Not open for further replies.
add to that, it'd be great if her old girlfriends - especially probably the ones KC considered to be "less desirable" than her - came in wearing nice-sized rocks on their ring fingers. :) That'd definitely make her jealous. "How come THEY got married and I couldn't?!"

Yes, you are so right, that would make her very jealous, that they have moved on and up in the world while she is writing love notes to cookie in jail about traveling around in a RV. Sad, tired and pitiful! Something regarding Diane Downs is on 20/20 right now, she reminds me of Casey or vice versa.

I totally agree. I don't think Tony led her on in any way. He says that he yelled and yelled at her when he learned she had been putting her drinks on his tab all night. Big clue...

He didn't trust her to have a key or be in the apartment if all the boys were gone. Even bigger clue...

He says he told her , often, that he was just there for school and then he was out of there. ... Bricks falling on her head.

He may as well have a tattoo on his forehead that said, I am not looking for Mrs. Right, I am looking for Ms. Right Now!!!

Casey was not in love with him, she was juggling boys and likely wanting to move out of state with someone. I think she will sit there in her seat and have a flat affect. What would provoke a response from her is if the testimony is such that would make it clear they were just hooking up, no relationship, no potential future..just sex, no strings, she wasn't his type to marry. If he hurts her PRIDE...then we will see a reaction. What we wont see is tears out of hurt from losing a good guy.
If she valued a good man she would have treated Jesse like a hero for agreeing to adopt the baby and raise her as his own. She tosses the boys to the side like yesterday's stripper boots once new ones catch her eye.

If I'm not mistaken , she was sleeping with several men at that point, despite her 'love' for Tony...

Yes, you are so right, that would make her very jealous, that they have moved on and up in the world while she is writing love notes to cookie in jail about traveling around in a RV. Sad, tired and pitiful! Something regarding Diane Downs is on 20/20 right now, she reminds me of Casey or vice versa.

I know! Watching 20/20 too. They said she talked and talked and couldn't keep her mouth shut! Reminds me of two people!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Shimona