What would you ask the DNA owner?

• Where were you on the night of Dec 25-26, 1996?

Votes: 3 16.7%
  • How did your DNA get mixed with JBR's blood?

Votes: 2 11.1%
  • How did your DNA get on JBR's longjohns twice?

Votes: 4 22.2%
  • Would you submit a handwriting sample?

Votes: 5 27.8%
  • Where do you work?

Votes: 1 5.6%
  • None of the above

Votes: 3 16.7%

• Total voters
We KNOW that JR's clothing would've contacted JBR's hands that day. We KNOW JR's clothing would've contacted JBR's clothing. Therefore, we KNOW JR's clothing fibers would be subject to secondary trasnfer. There's just nothing that remarkable about R fibers on their own daughter. There isn't now and there sure won't ever be, not with unknown male DNA mixed with blood in the crotch of her panties! I mean, you've got to be kidding, right? That DNA matches other DNA found in two places on the waistband of her longjohns!

You've got brand new size 12 panties out of a new package that have DNA and blood on them that coincidentally occur at the same spot. You don't know what form that DNA is. That same DNA can be found in skin cell form on the longjohns! That's it right there. Are you going to buy the coincidence that the DNA and the blood got to the same spot separately and nowhere else?

Time to get real.

Besides, the fibers are just blown out of proportion by RDI. All you could ever say is that fibers 'consistent with' JR's shirt were found. You have no idea if these fibers came from JR's shirt.

For the most part HOTYH is right. And lets remember that the prosecution couldn't make the Ham Sandwich.

For the most part HOTYH is right. And lets remember that the prosecution couldn't make the Ham Sandwich.

I'll take 'for the most part'.

(I'll take anything I can get, really.)

The fact that there's no 'Ham Sandwich' is sometimes confused with 'they used their money to buy their way out of trouble'.

Specifically- the tape, garrote knot and inside the crotch of the size 12 panties that were put on her during the staging. These areas should have contained NO fibers from anyone who was not present when they were put on JB DURING the crime.
You have already stated that you do not believe the tape and cord came from the house. If true (which I disagree with) then it is even less likely that parents' fibers would be on these items innocently

I couldn't have said it better myself. In fact, I've been TRYING to say that.

And I'm REALLY not interested in anyone lecturing me about "blowing things out of proportion." Glass houses, and all that.

And lets remember that the prosecution couldn't make the Ham Sandwich.

Do we really have to revisit the old "couldn't vs. wouldn't" routine? Because you know I'm game. Not much scares me about this case. Not after last night, it doesn't.

HoldOnToYourHat said:
(I'll take anything I can get, really.)

There's SO much I could do with that...

The fact that there's no 'Ham Sandwich' is sometimes confused with 'they used their money to buy their way out of trouble'.

Confused, nothing. One led to the other. A Ham Sandwich can't hire million-dollar lawyers who own half the state and have connections in the DA's office. Maybe some have forgotten that. I haven't.

I guess its possible I left out a poll option:

Did you know that if you mix PR DNA with JR DNA, plus a squirt of lime, you get an EXACT MATCH to your DNA?

Did you know that if you mix PR DNA with JR DNA, plus a squirt of lime, you get an EXACT MATCH to your DNA?

A squirt of Tabasco is more like it.....

Did you know that you are evading this?
The DNA profiles developed from exhibits #7, 14L and 14M revealed a mixture of which the major component matched JonBenet Ramsey.
If the minor components from exhibits #7, 14L and 14 M were contributed by a single individual then John Andrew Ramsey, Melinda Ramsey, John B. Ramsey, Patricia Ramsey, Burke Ramsey, Jeff Ramsey, XXXXXXXXXXXXXXX and XXXXXXXXX, would be excluded as a source of the DNA analyzed on those exhibits.

I'd ask for a list of every toilet, public or private, that he had visited in the two weeks prior to Christmas. It is my theory that the DNA is either from JB's undies touching a toilet that had DNA left on it from a previous user.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
butiwantedthatname
Back