Whatever happened to?

I can also tell you that the football sticker is for Aloha Youth Football. You have to reside within the Aloha High School boundary to be part of it.
http://www.alohayouthfootball.com/

Here is the Aloha High School boundary map (so you can figure out it's an old sticker) =)

http://www.beaverton.k12.or.us/pdf/school_maps/aloha.pdf

I noticed he's got a Lincoln High School Cardinal letter there. Is Aloha Youth Football a city league? They said he went to Lincoln High. Not that it matters really.

I noticed he's got a Lincoln High School Cardinal letter there. Is Aloha Youth Football a city league? They said he went to Lincoln High. Not that it matters really.

Aloha Youth Football is part of the Tualatin Valley Youth Football League.

We all know that they had moved from (a location) up to the present location at Sheltered Nook.

I'm thinking the Aloha sticker was from when "before" they moved (that's why I included the boundary map link for the Aloha HS per snip below)

*snip from the Tualatin Valley Youth Football Leauge page
Aloha Youth Football and Cheerleading provides a competitive tackle football program for students who reside within the Aloha High School attendance area.

And the LHS sticker was put on "after" they moved, as we all know they moved into the Portland area and into the Portland School District. =)

Hope that makes sense..=)

Whatever happened to the contempt motion?

What? Too soon? ;)

The stylist who applied Terri's highlights. What would she say of Terri's demeanor?

Speaking of Terri, I am beginning to wonder if she really is staying at her parents residence. When she appeared in Court, she was flanked by an armed security detail and some have speculated she was wearing a bullet proof vest underneath her jacket.

Is there any possibility that she, DeDe, or perhaps JW are in a safe house(s) of sorts ?

The MFH plot - has Kaine ever indicated that there was anything other than LE informing him of this? At any time did he feel that his life may have been in jeopardy? Did a car try to run him off the road, was he ever mugged, did his house get broken into in the dead of night while they slept, did his food taste funny?

The stylist who applied Terri's highlights. What would she say of Terri's demeanor?

Is your question about when she came in shortly after Kyron went missing or her demeanor beforehand? ;)

The MFH plot - has Kaine ever indicated that there was anything other than LE informing him of this? At any time did he feel that his life may have been in jeopardy? Did a car try to run him off the road, was he ever mugged, did his house get broken into in the dead of night while they slept, did his food taste funny?

If I were planning to off a spouse (past or present :crazy:) I doubt I would want to involve anyone else. IMO, the more people who know, the more chances there are of getting caught. Also, involving another person(s) would compromise my control over the situation.

Terri has been characterized as a calculating, controlling mastermind. If that is true, does it make sense that she would compromise herself by including someone else in her plans to off Kaine ?

Well, the obvious reason would be if she didn't want to do it herself, she would have no option but to involve someone else.

Or is there something else you're getting at?

I don't know if Terri is a calculating mastermind but IMO there are both advantages and disadvantages to both hiring a hitman and doing it oneself. If you hire a hitman you take the risk that he tells on you or does something stupid and you both get caught. OTOH if you get past that obstacle you have the advantage that you can arrange yourself an airtight alibi which is nice to have particularly if you have had a stormy marriage and you might be considered the obvious suspect. If you do it yourself nobody can tell on your plans but you have to be at the crime scene at the time the crime took place which makes it easier for the police to find evidence to place you there.

I don't know if Terri is a calculating mastermind but IMO there are both advantages and disadvantages to both hiring a hitman and doing it oneself.

I would like to know how a suburban mother and housewife can find a hitman to begin with. We had a landscaper for years, and it never dawned on me that he might be interested in providing murder for hire services on the side. If I had been interested in hiring a hitman, which I never would, the landscaper would not have crossed my mind as a potential participant.

I don't know if Terri is a calculating mastermind but IMO there are both advantages and disadvantages to both hiring a hitman and doing it oneself. If you hire a hitman you take the risk that he tells on you or does something stupid and you both get caught. OTOH if you get past that obstacle you have the advantage that you can arrange yourself an airtight alibi which is nice to have particularly if you have had a stormy marriage and you might be considered the obvious suspect. If you do it yourself nobody can tell on your plans but you have to be at the crime scene at the time the crime took place which makes it easier for the police to find evidence to place you there.

According to Kaine, their marriage was fine. He saw no signs of trouble, Terri was a great actress. where would the stormy marriage come in?

According to Kaine, baby K is a happier baby now not living in the anger. According to Kaine and Desiree, Terri was a great actress and no one ever knew anything was wrong.

These inconsistencies aren't all Terri's. She might have been a great actress, but we can't then say the marriage was stormy if the man married to her denies it was.

I would like to know how a suburban mother and housewife can find a hitman to begin with. We had a landscaper for years, and it never dawned on me that he might be interested in providing murder for hire services on the side. If I had been interested in hiring a hitman, which I never would, the landscaper would not have crossed my mind as a potential participant.

I highly doubt she was seeking a landscaper with the intent of hiring him to off her husband. I think she was introduced to one by another friend :cough: and then struck up a relationship with him romantically. IMO the MFH plot happened after she met the landscaper and she didn't place an ad thinking she was looking for a hitman. JMO of course!

Since that went way off topic...sorry....let me add something to the list:

Whatever happened to the red Mustang? Wonder if she's still driving it?

Good items brought out by everyone!

I agree there are so many questions and no answers.

I know LE and the parents don't want to give out anything they know about the case but I wish they would give out something, anything that would help to point people in the direction to look for Kryon.

Right now all we have is a suspect named only by the parents and a possible MFH. LE won't confirm anything, people need a what, how, where or why if they are going to help.

I highly doubt she was seeking a landscaper with the intent of hiring him to off her husband. I think she was introduced to one by another friend :cough: and then struck up a relationship with him romantically. IMO the MFH plot happened after she met the landscaper and she didn't place an ad thinking she was looking for a hitman. JMO of course!

Since that went way off topic...sorry....let me add something to the list:

Whatever happened to the red Mustang? Wonder if she's still driving it?

I read on another site that Kaine is driving the Mustang...he was supposely driving it the day of the birthday party, filled with balloons...but not sure how true this is.

According to Kaine, their marriage was fine. He saw no signs of trouble, Terri was a great actress. where would the stormy marriage come in?

According to Kaine, baby K is a happier baby now not living in the anger. According to Kaine and Desiree, Terri was a great actress and no one ever knew anything was wrong.

These inconsistencies aren't all Terri's. She might have been a great actress, but we can't then say the marriage was stormy if the man married to her denies it was.

Well, there are different definitions of fine, IMO, and different degrees of trouble. There is the kind of fine where everything is always peachy and there are no fights and no personal problems and then there is the kind of fine where there are some issues but you figure out you can work it out. There is the kind of stormy where there are some marital disagreements and fights and personal problems but you think the fundamentals are okay and these things are just normal bumps in the road. And then there is the kind of stormy where everything is so screwed that you seriously believe that your spouse is going to off you.

Kaine has spoken about things that weren't fine-peachy but he said he considered them fine-we can work it out.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Soccergirl500
Back