What's in this cellar room photo?

I appreciate and respect your opinion highly. However, allow me to offer this data. The item in question is not a doll. It has been proven, to my satisfaction, that it is from a piece from the Schwartz gift wrapping paper, torn away and slightly crumpled, probably from the corner of the torn package still on the shelf in the WC. Part of what is seen in the photo of the item is the red rocking horse printed on the wrapping paper.

If that research is not here then it is located at F4J or maybe even at acandyrose.

Ames 2010 post with photo
http://www.websleuths.com/forums/sh...cellar-room-photo/page6&p=5667680#post5667680

We also believe that the Blacked Out Item is the knife that was found near the body; not a doll.

Excerpt from December 26, 1996 Search Warrant Page 9:

Fibers from area by victim (1KKY)
Fibers from winecellar (2KKY)
Avalanche sweatshirt covering body (4KKY)
Blanket covering body (5KKY)
Wire near body (7KKY)
Fibers from under body (8KKY)
(BLACKED OUT ITEM)
White blanket in wine cellar (11KKY)
Pink Barbie nightgown from wine cellar (12KKY)
Broken glass from wine cellar (13KKY)
Hair fibers from floor of wine cellar (14KKY)
- from acandyrose

damn it I was so sure! had forgotten this..
appreciate you taking the time to clear this up DeDee :cheers:

You can see that it's just FAO Schwarz wrapping paper in this still from the recent Reelz "Overkill: The Unsolved Murder of JonBenet" Documentary

attachment.php

Indeed.

It really goes to show what low quality the images were back then.....intentionally so IMO. No reason on earth the quality of the image above couldn't be what was shown years ago.

There is a photo that actually looks like there is milk in the bowl, as well. But it's argued that it is simply milky residue from the pineapple spoiling because it wasn' t noticed for a while by LE.

This quote was from KoldKase 2010, if you go back and look at the photos from the December 23rd party there is a bowl similar to that in the table where the kids were decorating

There is a photo that actually looks like there is milk in the bowl, as well. But it's argued that it is simply milky residue from the pineapple spoiling because it wasn' t noticed for a while by LE.

This quote was from KoldKase 2010, if you go back and look at the photos from the December 23rd party there is a bowl similar to that in the table where the kids were decorating

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Soccergirl500
Back