When Was Haleigh Last Seen?

I even get the impression locals are scared to get involved. Having never lived in a small town as a resident, I suppose I will have to say it is intimidating for them because everyone knows somebody connected to the case...must be survival mode. I was born and raised in a very large city, so I can't connect with the mindset.

I would have been long dead, because I would be asking tons of questions. Maybe all the guns and usage of guns keep people from moving forward and being snoopy.

Grace60 has supplied us the one true fact in this case in 13 months and it wasn't exactly easy to get that....

I am burning out today. We now have the latest find of AJA in the last hours. When will this all stop? I used to think Iraq, Iran and Afghanistan was brutal...but look at our own country....are we less so? How many hildren and adults are raped and murdered every day? I'm betting the percentages will show we kill more...sad to say.

Why does LE choose for it to be a nightmare? I do not believe in conspiracy theories BUT LE just may be involved in one.

Everything they release leaves me with more questions. In a LE PRESSOR, it is said that tn was visiting early evening. It also states the first call came at 2:13am.

WHY? WHY? Police pressors are the only thing we know to be accurate. If we go back to the very beginning, the first reports from LE are nothing like we have been sleuthing. LE usually doesn't say anything if they are not sure but this is simply crazey talk.

AH says he went to LE first with the news on poly and wanted to know to release it or not because he didn't want to jeopardize the case. He was meant with a blank stare....not one word was said to him...okiedokiethen.

I have to believe that LE is orchestrating the plan NOT to talk about PDM hours or else we would know. IMO, this is key. They must beleive rc is not being truthful. I hope to Gad they aren't afraid of him too. They do not want this case blogged, sleuthed or anything else. WHY? Are they bombarded by the Cummings Clan with promises of lawsuits; not a far reach imo.

I know and understand why they are pressing misty. I know that no one in the Cummings family will ever talk..they are well trained and listen to their attorneys. They did not have to target rc in the drug busts but chose to do so. They have become tired of his non-compliance and went for the gusto. At least he is jail and hopefully prison and that may be the best we get.

When was Haleigh last seen? Did the Santos say they saw Haleigh? I know they said they saw misty and that misty 99% of time misty p/ud Haleigh. When were they questioned about the sighting? Has anyone described what Haleigh was wearing? The press clearly can't ask certain questions....why? Is LE communicating to some media outlets what they can and cannot do? I noticed when interviewing rc, the media zooms in on his cuts, bruises, eyes, tats, etc. This is not the usual way they do things in abduction cases. From the gitgo, there was assumption this was a home-grown crime. LE closed down a few days into it and has given nothing since. I understand they are saying the case is an on-going investigation. It has now been 14 months and the public has no answers. They have no evidence or not enough to bring charges on any of these players. Does't look like they are getting any,anytime soon either.

Who saw Haleigh last? Outside of family, maybe the Santos. Why can't her teacher say anything or the school admin to back up the Santos sighting of misty picking up Haleigh. Why would LE want to keep that wrapped? During Greenwood's pressor he said rc picked up Haleigh, tn visited after 7:00pm and the call came in @ 2:13am.

Can we please have this confirmed or will LE please do a pressor changing this statement if incorrect?

I feel your frustration. I have just one comment and it may be totally irrevelent but I'm saying it anyway. The last time I saw LE clam up like this in my location, nothing broke on a case until nearly two years later when a state representative, a county sheriff and a senator and a couple of other local officials were took down and charged with various charges including being heavily involved with the drug trade, prostitution rings, taking bribes, extortion, tampering with evidence in a murder trial, you name it. Some of them are still in prison. That is all I'm going to say about my observation. There have been a lot of drug busts lately in Florida. Same thing happened here. Who knows? Maybe Ron knows someone high in the pecking order and has threatened to take them down if he is charged with Haleigh's death? Or maybe that someone high in the pecking order is afraid to charge Ron because Ron knows too much? A judge near my county is highly suspected of protecting a few people who deal prescription drugs. I guess if it could happen here, it could happen there.

Why does LE choose for it to be a nightmare? I do not believe in conspiracy theories BUT LE just may be involved in one.

Everything they release leaves me with more questions. In a LE PRESSOR, it is said that tn was visiting early evening. It also states the first call came at 2:13am.

WHY? WHY? Police pressors are the only thing we know to be accurate. If we go back to the very beginning, the first reports from LE are nothing like we have been sleuthing. LE usually doesn't say anything if they are not sure but this is simply crazey talk.

AH says he went to LE first with the news on poly and wanted to know to release it or not because he didn't want to jeopardize the case. He was meant with a blank stare....not one word was said to him...okiedokiethen.

I have to believe that LE is orchestrating the plan NOT to talk about PDM hours or else we would know. IMO, this is key. They must beleive rc is not being truthful. I hope to Gad they aren't afraid of him too. They do not want this case blogged, sleuthed or anything else. WHY? Are they bombarded by the Cummings Clan with promises of lawsuits; not a far reach imo.

I know and understand why they are pressing misty. I know that no one in the Cummings family will ever talk..they are well trained and listen to their attorneys. They did not have to target rc in the drug busts but chose to do so. They have become tired of his non-compliance and went for the gusto. At least he is jail and hopefully prison and that may be the best we get.

When was Haleigh last seen? Did the Santos say they saw Haleigh? I know they said they saw misty and that misty 99% of time misty p/ud Haleigh. When were they questioned about the sighting? Has anyone described what Haleigh was wearing? The press clearly can't ask certain questions....why? Is LE communicating to some media outlets what they can and cannot do? I noticed when interviewing rc, the media zooms in on his cuts, bruises, eyes, tats, etc. This is not the usual way they do things in abduction cases. From the gitgo, there was assumption this was a home-grown crime. LE closed down a few days into it and has given nothing since. I understand they are saying the case is an on-going investigation. It has now been 14 months and the public has no answers. They have no evidence or not enough to bring charges on any of these players. Does't look like they are getting any,anytime soon either.

Who saw Haleigh last? Outside of family, maybe the Santos. Why can't her teacher say anything or the school admin to back up the Santos sighting of misty picking up Haleigh. Why would LE want to keep that wrapped? During Greenwood's pressor he said rc picked up Haleigh, tn visited after 7:00pm and the call came in @ 2:13am.

Can we please have this confirmed or will LE please do a pressor changing this statement if incorrect?

BBM.. Maybe blackmail..Ron was right on the money when he stated they wouldn't release any of his conversations...JMO

Exellent post Whisp..

And IMHO... There is absolutely no reason, none whatsoever, WHY LE could not have cleared up certain things over the last fourteen months IF they were totally dedicated to finding out what happened to Haleigh and bringing the person/s responsible to justice....It's all too too shady for my liking.. IMHO...JMO

i feel your frustration. I have just one comment and it may be totally irrevelent but i'm saying it anyway. the last time i saw le clam up like this in my location, nothing broke on a case until nearly two years later when a state representative, a county sheriff and a senator and a couple of other local officials were took down and charged with various charges including being heavily involved with the drug trade, prostitution rings, taking bribes, extortion, tampering with evidence in a murder trial, you name it. Some of them are still in prison. that is all i'm going to say about my observation. There have been a lot of drug busts lately in florida. Same thing happened here. Who knows? maybe ron knows someone high in the pecking order and has threatened to take them down if he is charged with haleigh's death? Or maybe that someone high in the pecking order is afraid to charge ron because ron knows too much? A judge near my county is highly suspected of protecting a few people who deal prescription drugs. i guess if it could happen here, it could happen there.

bingo.... And not only does it happen here, and there, it happens everywhere and at every level of government...JMO

I missed rc's statement about they will not put his jail conversataions out there....

I've got a suspicion that with all the hell raising and fighting going on in that household around that time that no one was being "loved on".

Lonet, and you are probably correct. I can't feel the love, can you? That was Ron being Ron and thinking that his IQ was so very high he could confuse all of us. Yeah, right.............!!!

I bellieve that Haleigh's darling, and all encompassing smile, was only a shield so that she could deal with her father and his merry men (or women!) She was a very young child but I believe she knew enough that she was frightened, and she didn't know why.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Shimona
Back