Where Are You On The Fence?

Where are you in relation to the Terri fence?

• I have no doubts. I'm standing on the ground on the Innocent side.

Votes: 2 0.8%
  • I believe Terri is innocent. However, I acknowledge that there's a tiny chance I'm wrong.

Votes: 10 4.2%
  • I mostly believe that Terri is innocent, but I have some reservations.

Votes: 13 5.5%
  • I'm really not sure about Terri's guilt or innocence, but I lean very slightly towards innocence.

Votes: 10 4.2%
  • I can't or won't weigh Terri's innocence or guilt at this time.

Votes: 27 11.4%
  • I'm really not sure about Terri's guilt or innocence, but I lean very slightly towards guilt.

Votes: 15 6.4%
  • I mostly believe that Terri is guilty, but I have some reservations.

Votes: 44 18.6%
  • I believe Terri is guilty. However, I acknowledge that there's a tiny chance I'm wrong.

Votes: 63 26.7%
  • I have no doubts. I'm standing on the ground on the Guilty side.

Votes: 52 22.0%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Stead,

Thank you for a great graphic, and a heck of a good thread. It is so interesting to see how folks absorb--reject--inhale, the few facts available in this case.

I voted 9, and meant it. That's sounds so rigid as I glance back on those words.

A pal once said if you really want to know someone don't watch their eyes, watch their feet. I cannot determine where TMH's feet are/were, but nowhere do they appear on the ground. From her silence to lack of humane qualities, there's something eerily off here.

We have swamps in La., their murky waters fail to reveal what lurks below. My opinion is TMH was in a swamp...MFH? Really? Who thinks like that? People who lack a conscience. What else are they capable of? Possibilities are without bounds, because they are without boundaries.

Whether TMH initiated this action, or was a target due to her lack of humanity I am not sure--but Kyron's disappearance can be linked to her actions IMHO.

I take no pride in my thoughts...it saddens me beyond words to believe a woman, a human being could be so void of soul to allow a 7 year old child to be thrown into harm's way.

Where are you angel?

I have never heard that quote before interesting, I go by the one..."don't listen to what someone says, watch what they do." Some of the stuff Terry has done, I don't want to watch :furious:. I agree with all you said and since this isn't a court of law...I'll go with my right to feel "guilty #9" as much as it saddens me.

Stead,

A pal once said if you really want to know someone don't watch their eyes, watch their feet. I cannot determine where TMH's feet are/were, but nowhere do they appear on the ground. From her silence to lack of humane qualities, there's something eerily off here.

Respectfully snipped-

I had never heard that before and I've always felt that the eyes could say a lot. I look at the pictures of the family after Baby K was born and I see contentment and happiness in TH's eyes and, IMO, that's something that does relate to what someone is feeling.

If TH is involved in Kyron's disappearance, what happened from then until Kyron disappeared? What changed? IMO, that's the key to this whole thing.

After careful consideration and browsing through the threads regularly.

I'm a firm 8.

Reasoning why IMHO - Terri was most definitely involved - To think that she wasn't just doesn't sit right with me for some reason. Her degree of involvement however is still a question resting firmly on my mind - which as a consequences raises more questions we just don't have the liberty of answering yet.

I believe the sexting , was a glance of her character - the whole domestic dispute has literally taken over the coverage of Kyron. I also firmly believe, that and... this is IMHOO she was quite capable of being able to plot something and to carry it out - and to me this sounds silly, well.. stupid but i'm going to say it anyways.

I DO not like the fact that she was an avid viewer of television shows. Yes they are brilliant, but i liken it unto a student in a class - once u begin to learn and have the opportunity to think about concepts put towards you - you soon conspire and begin to think oh, i can do that, before you know it you think you know a lot more than you think you do. This does not mean she is guilty, like the majority of you i am swaying around and can't make up my mind.

But right now at this very moment, i am... at an 8

Boy oh boy - when will we have some news on that precious angel?

just for the record... I am not on the fence at all. Not at all one bit. I think Terri KNOWS what happened to Kyron Horman.

After careful consideration and browsing through the threads regularly.

I'm a firm 8.

Reasoning why IMHO - Terri was most definitely involved - To think that she wasn't just doesn't sit right with me for some reason. Her degree of involvement however is still a question resting firmly on my mind - which as a consequences raises more questions we just don't have the liberty of answering yet.

I believe the sexting , was a glance of her character - the whole domestic dispute has literally taken over the coverage of Kyron. I also firmly believe, that and... this is IMHOO she was quite capable of being able to plot something and to carry it out - and to me this sounds silly, well.. stupid but i'm going to say it anyways.

I DO not like the fact that she was an avid viewer of television shows. Yes they are brilliant, but i liken it unto a student in a class - once u begin to learn and have the opportunity to think about concepts put towards you - you soon conspire and begin to think oh, i can do that, before you know it you think you know a lot more than you think you do. This does not mean she is guilty, like the majority of you i am swaying around and can't make up my mind.

But right now at this very moment, i am... at an 8

Boy oh boy - when will we have some news on that precious angel?

Then I am in BIG trouble! I watch true crime shows, read Ann Rule, and participate in these forums on a regular basis.

As someone who enjoys reading fiction books and a sometimes writer, I also sometimes think of ways a real life person could have done it better, (not that I WANT them to, but...it's interesting to think about!)

For me, a big part of it, is just learning about human nature, the darker side of it. I enjoy watching liars try to squirm and writhe their way out of their (obvious to everyone but them) lies.

I also believe in justice, and read and watch so much, so that maybe, in some small way, I can make a difference someday. In a weird way, I also feel I owe it to the victims of these creeps to learn about them (the victims) who they are (or were, most often...), their dreams, their quirks, their less than perfect human side, and what factors played into them becoming victims to their particular perpetrators.

I don't think we'll ever understand people who seem to have no heart; people like Diane Downs and others like her. But knowing how they operate, and how they react to things, can make us just a bit more wary and prepared should we ever run across one like her. (hopefully)

But yeah, I guess if I'm ever charged or even suspected of murder (God forbid) they'll have a field day with my computers! *lol*

Then I am in BIG trouble! I watch true crime shows, read Ann Rule, and participate in these forums on a regular basis.

As someone who enjoys reading fiction books and a sometimes writer, I also sometimes think of ways a real life person could have done it better, (not that I WANT them to, but...it's interesting to think about!)

For me, a big part of it, is just learning about human nature, the darker side of it. I enjoy watching liars try to squirm and writhe their way out of their (obvious to everyone but them) lies.

I also believe in justice, and read and watch so much, so that maybe, in some small way, I can make a difference someday. In a weird way, I also feel I owe it to the victims of these creeps to learn about them (the victims) who they are (or were, most often...), their dreams, their quirks, their less than perfect human side, and what factors played into them becoming victims to their particular perpetrators.

I don't think we'll ever understand people who seem to have no heart; people like Diane Downs and others like her. But knowing how they operate, and how they react to things, can make us just a bit more wary and prepared should we ever run across one like her. (hopefully)

But yeah, I guess if I'm ever charged or even suspected of murder (God forbid) they'll have a field day with my computers! *lol*

Me, too. I've covered some horrible crimes. I watch tons of true crime shows-hey, how else can you clean the kitchen, load the dishwasher, fold laundry (all booooring) without something to occupy your mind? :waitasec:

And I also do research, and sometimes on weird things. Man, if someone ever tracks my TV watching and my computer, I'm in for real trouble. Then there's the hundreds of books, including several on crime, forensics (the nitty gritty), and police work. I can't write without researching. And I'm always curious.

One thing I've been struggling with is the idea that a mom could plan to do something horrible to Kyron, and not only that, but she could find a friend to help out. I'm still not quite over the horror of Susan Smith. How she could strap those babies in and then send them into the water--chills me to the bone.

When I first saw her on TV, all boo hoo, I thought--she's lying. But knowing that people react differently to stress and grief, especially when in shock, I decided to wait for more evidence. Then she came up with that Southern standard excuse "some black guy did it."

And that sealed it for me. But even given her case, and that of others, I just don't know how we get from the involved mom, taking all those pictures, doing all those activities, to the Lucretia Borgia of Portland. T

The weird thing is that I'm easily able to believe males doing something terrible to kids. Then again, the stats are there to support that viewpoint. But if we look at what appears to be a loving, caring mom type ...it just becomes harder to believe.

I want evidence. I want solid proof. I want whoever did this terrible thing to be arrested, convicted, and to suffer, suffer, suffer. But I don't want the wrong person(s) actually convicted, or pre-convicted in the public eye, and made to suffer for something they didn't do.

Most of all, I want Kyron found. And I suspect that until he is, there may not be any hard evidence that will get me off the fence on either side.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Buffalosleuther
Back