Where do you stand now?

Is Raven guilty or innocent?

• I always believed that Raven is guilty, and I still do.

Votes: 35 87.5%
  • I always believed that Raven is innocent, and I still do.

Votes: 1 2.5%
  • I used to believe that Raven was guilty but after all of this time, perhaps he is not.

Votes: 2 5.0%
  • I used to believe that Raven was innocent but now believe he may be guilty.

Votes: 2 5.0%

• Total voters
Thank you to the poster that came in and voted about believing in Raven's innocence all along. I know that that must have been difficult considering how hostile we can be toward Raven supporters at times. I respect you joining us and letting us know your opinion. Now that so much time has passed, I'm more interested than ever in knowing the opinions and beliefs of Raven's supporters. If you should ever wish to discuss your views, please know that many of us here would welcome them. However, I can also understand if you choose not to. Either way, thank you again for your honest vote.

Good discussions going on here. The way I see it is JG is right in that IF the family isn't satisfied with what LE is doing, they have one opportunity here to go to the media and blow this wide open. Durham as the rape case on the front page of the news, you have a recent murder of another young pregnant woman, the DA elections, etc. I would think the media could run with this. BUT it would take the family (Janet's and/or raven's) to go to the media.

L L & S said:
Hi Jersey,

I desperately WANTED Raven to be innocent. After coming off of the Peterson case and Hacking case, I could name more but you can look at the forum list here and gather names, I just wanted it NOT to be the lying, cheating, azzhole husband again. Then the details started coming in. Now, IMO, it IS the lying, cheating ,azzhole, embezzler, blogger, I-Love-My-VX-More-Than-My-Family, husband, AGAIN.

One question, are divorce lawyers hard to find? Just wondering because sometimes it feels like rather than dealing with a divorce these days guys are opting to just kill their wives and babies.

Edited to add: No, the length of time has only made me more and more frustrated because if you read the Durham news it's all about the incompetant DA and the crooked cops.... and who's Not saying what. I'd like to know if they are even still working on Janet's murder with all the other crude that is going on. Mr. NiFong PROMISED me to my face he would not forget about Janet and he would not let this case go cold. I doubt that he even remembers the conversation now. It breaks my heart.
A typical political promise, unfortunately!

Raven is guilty. There really is nothing more to say.

Well, with the new information released today, I just wonder how long it will be until we see "the rave" behind bars?

BirdHunter said:
Raven is guilty. There really is nothing more to say.
Exactly. Whether it's been 18 months or 5 years and no arrest, doesn't take away from the truth.

The Truth is Raven Murdered Janet, Raven murdered his unborn child.

Raven had numerous affairs on Janet, Raven has embezzled. He is consistent on these and will continue to do these things. He will scam again, he will always lie, it's what he does. Worse, he will kill again.

The future for Raven:

Someday soon, Raven will meet another girl, who's thin, smart, sweet. He will fall in love and everyone will think they are the perfect the couple. Thank Goodness Raven has found love again, so he doesn't have to raise Kaiden on his own. He seems so happy now.

This girl will adore him and not believe he could be involved with the murder of Janet. Raven will act like he found the love of his life, after Janet.....he's so happy. Raven will marry again, everyone will be happy for Raven because it's been so hard after Janet was murdered, you know - working a $10.00 an hour job collecting social security benefits, traveling to bike outtings, and the vacations. People will be relieved that this wife will be able to take care of Kaiden, because they all know he pawns Kaiden off WAY TOO MUCH to others. They marry.

What will happen is that slowly Raven will change. He will start demeaning this girl in private. He will have flairs of temper, in private. In public he will treat this girl like the arm candy, eye candy, love of his life. He will start manipulating her, she will think it's because of stress.

Time will go on, the pressure will build in Raven, he will start out with one or two affairs, which go unnoticed, he will have more, she will end up pregnant, he will freak inside, because Raven WILL NEVER be honest to one girl for long.

Unfortunately, this girl may end up with the same fate as Janets and her unborn child. Dead.

Whether or not an arrest has been made to this point, next month, next year, or as time progresses, it will never ever change what happened. Raven did it.

I would rather LE and DA hold out until they get him on every single charge - FULL COUNT - whether it be another month, year, five years and he get put away forever.

No second degree plea, because he will still kill again. They need him away and off the streets FOREVER, hopefully before my above-story ends.

Gee JG, we are agreeing on just about everything the last couple of days :) I, too, believe the proof that LE is doing their job is with an arrest. We have had morsels thrown out before and nothing pans out. I am hoping that this is it. They are closing in and within the next few weeks, make an arrest. My head hurts and I'm tired of :banghead: !

ewwwinteresting said:
We have had morsels thrown out before and nothing pans out.
I couldn't agree more. I'm trying not to get excited about this new development because I'm remembering how excited we all got when the news came out that Google was subpoenaed. And then again when we found out about the pregnancy. I felt certain that an arrest was in the very near future way back then.

I do agree with SES though - something does indeed feel different this time.

I still feel like the guilty party is raven.

(my opinion of course)

I am of the opinion that Rav IS the person of interest the police haven't named. Just a gut feeling, I don't know any more than you all do. I still think the evidence that we know shows it had to be Raven.

I will be surprised, however, if he is arrested alone though. I feel like there is another person involved some how. Again, a gut feeling. I think Rav has another gal pal out there somewhere that he has completely snowed over and that he probably has complete control over. I do not have any inside information, this is all speculation but I feel like Rav has this gal pal far enough out of the picture that his family doesn't know much if anything about her. She might be considered by them to be "just a friend" of the Rav. He might have her checking here and other places on the net for him.

I may get kicked for saying this, but I wish someone from the Rav's camp would come by and offer a sensible, no bashing, no baiting, question and answer thread. ( I mean watching OUR manners and them watching THEIR manners too ) I would take care of them and not let them get hit with any rotten tomatoes. I know that Rav's attorney has probably told them ABSOLUTELY NO POSTING ON ANY MESSAGE BOARDS EVER!! Good advice for them, seriously.

But still, I would like to ask Karyn some questions, and anyone else that would care to carry on a civilized conversation. Probaby a very bad idea. I know.

I think I'm suffering from lack of sleep. The insomnia fairy has been visiting my house for a week or so.

Hi LL&S,

I am of the opinion that Raven is also the guilty party, but I believe he is the one and only person that did this. I doubt he told a single person that he had anything to do with Janet's murder, but that's just my gut feeling.

I wouldn't doubt that he had several girls prior to, during the time of and since Janet's murder.

I also believe people in Raven's family know he's the one that did this, but I also doubt they will speak up. Knowing he did it without proof or an he will never even admit to them he did it, nor to another female.

I doubt Raven will ever confess, not even if there was a smoking gun. He is another one that will deny, deny, deny to the bitter end. Denying does not = innocent though.

I hope you got some well-deserved rest.

Hi Trix. I've missed our late night chat sessions! I hope you are doing well.
I'm sick. Sore throat and headache and a bit lightheaded. I wanted to say hi though, before I go back to bed.

The gal pal that I think the Rav might have stuck away somewhere gets a ear full of .... you're the only person I can talk to about all of this ..... I don't want them to get my ip address will you keep an eye on XY or Z forum.

I know I'm probably not being exactly clear about this theory, my head feels like it's stuffed with cotton balls. What I'm trying to say is I don't think he would confess to this person but I think he might have someone who doesn't talk to his family or regular friends who he talks to about himself. You know how much he loves to talk about himself.

Oh yeah, that you could probably be sure of, he's probably got more than one girl he sits and whines to about how unfair things are and to help him keep an eye on forums.

I think he always needs to have one or two girls to sit and talk about how lonley it is to be a single Daddy and how horrible people on forums are.

Yeah, my work schedule has changed so I can't get to WS and other forums as much as I used to along with busy evening schedule. I get to bed a lot earlier than I used too, I feel age setting in.

Summer work hours will change so I will be able to hang more frequently.

LL&S, did you cyber-sneeze on me? I'm feeling the same crap that you're feeling. You know, that "head's gonna' pop off my neck" feeling?

Anyway, I still believe that raven did this. I believe that he had a female person who has known him since he was born, who may have helped him hide his laptop, knife, clothing, etc. Which makes me think, whenever I need something, my mom is always there to support me. But, I digress.

I believe that raven killed Janet, left Kaiden in his crib, sleeping, (where else could a sleeping infant go?? He was safe in the crib, had just had a bottle, was ready for the night, why not leave him there?) while Janet was kneeling, gasping for breath. Was she, in fact, kneeling, raven? That's what some of the reports say...you know, kneeling is a sign of submission. Was she finally giving in to you, raven?

(speculation on my part...) :furious:

Kaiden should never have been deprived of his loving mother.

Looking at the poll numbers again, it strikes me how there is only one person that always believed that Raven was innocent and still does. I wonder who could have such unwavering support of this guy in light of all of the circumstantial evidence there is. Isn't all of that CE enough to create even just a little doubt? There's only one person I can think of that would vote that way. And Raven, for all of the people that you know have participated in this forum, isn't it odd how there aren't more numbers supporting your innocence? How DID those friends of yours vote, I wonder? Clearly not in your favor.

He probably is the one that voted that way, but then there are the two that voted:

I used to believe that Raven was guilty but after all of this time, perhaps he is not.

In some respects, I can understand this feeling, but this is a Murder of a beautiful young women, who was pregnant, who had a 6-month old child in the home, and no sign of forced entry, nothing missing but a laptop, murder weapon and rumor of a few of the Rave's Knife collection. Well, think about this....Janet's wedding rings were there on the sink. There was money and other things more valuable than that there.

Why the Laptop?

Raven was arrested in December for Embezzlement and was going to trial on Five Felony charges and his laptop was confiscated by Law Enforcement during that investigation PRIOR to Janet's Murder. Raven KNEW that would be something taken by LE after he murdered his wife.

He had plenty of time after he killed Janet to go hide them, go to the soccer game and come home and stage the grieving husband.

Janet was PREGNANT. I believe 100% that he knew she was pregnant. He lost his job previously, was behind on the house payments, had his expensive VX to take care of, rumors of having an affair at the time of the murder, wrote the BLOG the day before the Murder and he couldn't handle another child, he needed $$ and freedom. He came up with the kneeling position and expressed that's the ordinary position when she had her period. This was said to disuade that he knew she was pregnant.

This guy is a master liar and con artist.

Anyhow, with the political crap going on in Durham, I'm not surprised there has been no arrest. Seriously, I stated back before the Primary's in May of 2006 that this political thing was HUGE there.

That and the fact that I believe 100% that the murderer lived in the same home with Janet, I am not surprised there is no arrest yet.

There will be and I for one will not be surprised when Raven gets arrested for the Murder of Janet and her unborn child.

I really am so grateful to share these forums with all of you. All of you have stuck by from the beginning and someday, we will be here when this sociopath does get put behind bars and for that I'm even more grateful.

He probably is the one that voted that way, but then there are the two that voted:

I used to believe that Raven was guilty but after all of this time, perhaps he is not.
That's exactly my point - that after all of this time, people might begin to have some shred of doubt, no matter how small. And just as people that used to believe he was guilty waver on their opinions after all of this time with no arrest, I would expect that people that believed he was innocent might have a shred of doubt based on all of the circumstantial evidence that exists. Yet there is still that one single person that voted for that choice - always believed Raven was innocent and still do. It just blows my mind that there can even be one person who has never wavered in their belief of Raven's innocence. How can this person read what we've all read and not once think that he might be guilty?

I understand the waiver, because it's been going on two years, but eventually those two will go back to the answer, guilty in the end.

The one that believes Raven is innocent and always has, is probably Raven himself or his Mother.

I doubt Raven will ever admit the truth. He does not have it in him.

That's exactly my point - that after all of this time, people might begin to have some shred of doubt, no matter how small. And just as people that used to believe he was guilty waver on their opinions after all of this time with no arrest, I would expect that people that believed he was innocent might have a shred of doubt based on all of the circumstantial evidence that exists. Yet there is still that one single person that voted for that choice - always believed Raven was innocent and still do. It just blows my mind that there can even be one person who has never wavered in their belief of Raven's innocence. How can this person read what we've all read and not once think that he might be guilty?

I understand what you are saying JG....there has to be at least ONE time they thought raven was guilty...like when they heard the news Janet was dead....or heard the news that raven instantly lawyered up and refused to take a lie detector test...or when they heard the news that raven's mother set up a money trust fund within 24 hours of the murder and then begged for money at the funeral...or when they heard that the only things missing was a laptop and knives...or when they heard that it wasn't a random crime...or when they heard that raven was having affairs...or when they heard that raven was embezzling money from his employer...or when they heard raven moved to Utah right after the funeral....or when they didn't hear raven asking for help to find the person that murdered his wife...or when they didn't hear raven or his family offer a reward for information leading to the arrest of the murderer....or when they heard the FBI was talking to him.....there just had to be ONE time when they thought raven could be guilty!

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Buffalosleuther
Back