Where is Amy's totalled car? Time Line and Ping

I find him arrested in 2000 in OC per the Court Clerk website

LOL, Jbean, I am still waitng for OCClerks office, maybe we jammed it up?? :woohoo:

DUI

Phase: Initial
Defendant: RYAN W H. Count #: 001
Offense Date: 7/26/2008 Citation #: 4818XDG
Complaint Date: Information Date:
Statute: 316.193(4)-A - CT- DUI W/MINOR IN CAR OR BAL OF .20 OR HIGHER
General Offense Category:
Charge Level: MISDEMEANOR Charge Degree: FIRST DEGREE
Phase: Court
Defendant: RYAN W H. Count #: 001
Offense Date: 7/26/2008 Citation #: 4818XDG
Complaint Date: Information Date:
Statute: 316.193(4)-A - CT- DUI W/MINOR IN CAR OR BAL OF .20 OR HIGHER
General Offense Category:
Charge Level: Charge Degree:
Result: ADJUDICATED GUILTY Result Date: 8/15/2008
Trial Type: PLEA MISDEMEANOR TRAFFIC Final Plea: NOLO CONTENDRE

I recall seeing that before, but I don't know what it is all about. There was mention of a Tom's garage, IIRC. Was that about Tony's vehicle?

As far as I know there has been no mention from her in texts or calls that she had an accident. However, she did have two flat tires (will have to check timeline for date).

I am checking on RH's arrest record.
This came up in LE's interview with WW. They asked him about this incident during his interview. It sounded like they were trying to frighten him with it but he doesn't seem to take the bait. I'm very curious about it as well.

May 14th - Two flat tires. RM and TB try to fix them and end up taking Casey home.

Nothing about an accident tho.

On or around June 8th
- Tony's car at repair shop.

June 9th - Casey and Caylee pick AL up from school and takes him to pick up his Jeep from the repair place.

July 4th - Casey goes to party at WW's.

July 5th - Shows up to spend the entire day with WW until picking up AL at airport.

Does anyone recall the date of the supposed accident she claimed she had while traveling behind ZG? The one where she made up the whole hospital visit story that CA spoke of during her statement?

Simplifying, I'm slow, I need it that way...lol...this may mean another person smelled the dead body at the repair shop. When was the accident? What repair shop? Who said such? Are the questions that come to my mind...IIRC, Will seemed to state he hooked up with Casey recently...can't remember the dates...it would have to be after that...just a few thoughts...

yeah, somewhere in the 1st 400pg docs is a copy of TonE's repair reciept. I think SS is right, it's Tom's or some very common name. Tom's rings true for me though.

I recall one of TonE's ex roommates (Clint? Nate?) saying that after Casey's car was left at Amscot she would talk about her car being in the repair shop, even going as far as giving names of people working on the car or some such. And that her family was going to buy her a new one.

But then there's TonE saying one of the things Casey mentioned about her 'other bank account' of 15,000 or so-- was she was thinking about a new car.

Anyhoo, that's my memory of cars and repairs.(other than Amy's totalled car, which wouldn't need repairs)

Does anyone recall the date of the supposed accident she claimed she had while traveling behind ZG? The one where she made up the whole hospital visit story that CA spoke of during her statement?
June 22 and 23rd. Apparently, she spent the night of the 22nd in hospital with Zanny. :crazy:

I suspected this had something to do with Casey's flat tires May 14. Three people, AH, RM, and TB, were all asked about this incident during their interviews with LE after KC was arrested. RM attempted to fix KC's flats, but his spare didn't fit her car, so I assume it was towed somewhere? It was mentioned by someone she attempted to drive on the rims.

I recall seeing that before, but I don't know what it is all about. There was mention of a Tom's garage, IIRC. Was that about Tony's vehicle?

As far as I know there has been no mention from her in texts or calls that she had an accident. However, she did have two flat tires (will have to check timeline for date).

I am checking on RH's arrest record.

Here are listings for Toms garages in Orlando...

Tom's Auto Service, Inc
Terry E***** Owner

Tom's Auto Service, Inc.
Aaron ******- Technician

Toms Auto
Buddy ******- Technician (I blocked out last names) Any names seem familiar? Phone number for those looking at phone records...407-****-1200

And here's a mapquest link for location to show proximity, only one showed up in Orlando...

http://www.mapquest.com/maps?city=O...92858:0::/so:Toms+Auto+Service:::d::25:::::/e

June 22 and 23rd. Apparently, she spent the night of the 22nd in hospital with Zanny. :crazy:

Thank you! After reading the excerpt above, was just wondering if she had some minor accident during the critical timeline, took her car in for repairs, but didn't tell anyone, or at least told them "her" version of events, you know, the long, drawn out, dramatic false one involving ZG. :rolleyes:

I suspected this had something to do with Casey's flat tires May 14. Three people, AH, RM, and TB, were all asked about this incident during their interviews with LE after KC was arrested. RM attempted to fix KC's flats, but his spare didn't fit her car, so I assume it was towed somewhere? It was mentioned by someone she attempted to drive on the rims.
I have a vague memory of George saying something about Casey hitting the median on the freeway, which is what caused the 2 flats. That was in May, so the car wouldn't have smelled at that time. Maybe she didn't take it in for repairs until after Caylee went missing?

ok finally fixed image.
I read this in the interview when it first came out, then just went back and read that section again. My take on it initially and again when re-read was it was just some gossip/talk like you often hear when acquaintences are on the peripheral of a crime and talking about it amongst themselves. Someone says something, the next person adds on or changes it slightly, and as it's passed person to person it turns into a completely different thing from what the original person said. In the months of the LE investigation after our family member was murdered we encountered very similiar statements from friends of friends. When they were followed up on they ended up being nothing more than what I've described above. So my take is that it was a couple of guys speculating and I'm betting when LE questioned those two guys they found that out.

This arrest was over two months ago, and the information is very vague. If this Ryan n had anything to do with Caylee's disappearance or death, I'm sure LE would've said something by now.

As far as the mechanic goes, LE didn't release everything they have. They may have asked KC's friends, found the mechanic and taken his testimony but are saving it for the trial.

Don't know anything about the arrest but it sure is interesting that the Witness List contains a Thomas G, from Tom’s Auto Repair!

I have a vague memory of George saying something about Casey hitting the median on the freeway, which is what caused the 2 flats. That was in May, so the car wouldn't have smelled at that time. Maybe she didn't take it in for repairs until after Caylee went missing?

Possibly a suspension problem caused later troubles. Or they may have been considering other accidents before any DNA results came in from the trunk.

I think LE was alerted to the accident via a calendar, or timeline, the friends' group came up with, with assistance from JG? trying to figure out when they'd all last seen Caylee. I think May 14 was where they started, but I can't swear it.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Soccergirl500
Back