Where is Caylee's stroller?

you didn't drug your kids though, casey allegedly did.

True, I would never do that to my son, I hate even having to give him infant tylenol when hes teething but since the ped recommends it and says it safe, I give him the smallest dose when I know hes in pain. But honestly, I dont think Caylee was being drugged, I mean ofcourse its possible but for now thats just a rumor or speculation. From all her photos and videos shes a happy, vibrant, energetic, normal child and I really feel George or Cindy wouldve picked up on it if she was under the influence of something. Im not ruling out that Casey did it around the time she killed Caylee, I just dont put alot of stock into the idea that she had been doing it for a while, if at all.

I don't know anything about the stroller, but where is the aerobed??? Cindy said in a video interview Casey bought an aerobed (blowup bed) for Caylee to keep at Zanny's!

Has anybody heard anymore about this??

I have never seen mention of a stroller or a pic of Caylee in one.
But then again if her motor skills were very good, then there is no guarantee that she had one. She was almost three.
With all the confabulation this family does, I am sure we would have heard if there was one.

Neither of my kids was stroller-tolerant; I don't think either got in one much past 12-18 months.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Buffalosleuther
Back