Where is Terri Horman?

I think it very interesting wher Terri is. But the truth is she can anywhere she wants.

Pretty sure LE knows her movements.

I wouldn't be shocked if her lawyer got her hidden.
Oh she might be helping in the office during day.

What office?

I think it very interesting wher Terri is. But the truth is she can anywhere she wants.

Pretty sure LE knows her movements.

I wouldn't be shocked if her lawyer got her hidden.
Oh she might be helping in the office during day.

ITA tfrohning, She has not been arrested or indited. Free to come and go and be where she pleases. That is with her attny's approval IMO.

Whereever she is, she is obviously not causing a stir out and about as we have not heard of any sightings. I presume she is in Roseburg, as her son indicated last month.

With all the insinuations that Terri has to have a man to manipulate sexually in her life and that she's a drinker, I'd be interested to know if she is sneaking booze in or out. If she is, she might mess up. It's really a shame if her parents took out such a second mortgage on their home after probably working for years and having it paid off for their retirement. Probably using up their retirement funds as well on legal defense.

Thinking about what was said, and that PD's in Fairview and Troutdale are involved with the investigation, if so, why? What's there? Why is Multnomah's dept only playing a 30% role now? Bring Terri into the equation, if she isn't at her parents, is she in either one of those cities? Does she have friends there? What is there that ties into this case and to Terri? I also find it very interesting how quiet her activities have become since she moved in with her parents - especially considering the publicity of this case.

It is really a drag to come on a thread to deal with an alert and there's snarky posts made afterward.

Don't take matters on your own or you are just as guilty as the poster making the infraction and can end up on a TO too.

Seeing snark in here. Do not tell other posters what they should be interested in. This goes to both sides of the discussion.

Please be courteous to the thoughts and ideas of your fellow posters.

Gee, this thread isn't very long and we're already having problems again?

Seriously folks, we're going to see some good posters who have lost their posting privileges in here if it doesn't cease and desist right away! :(

Where ever Terri is now I'm sure it's still in Oregon. A narcissist sociopath doesn't want to be too far from the limelight. Where do I want her to be? Multnomah County jail.
IMO MOO and all that

If she is a narcissist and loves the limelight then she is the most reclusive narcissist I have ever heard about.

We have never even heard this woman speak one word. How is that seeking the limelight? The only time I have seen her is at the PCs where she and Desiree said nothing and when she went to court about the divorce issue.

Likes the limelight? Respectfully, I don't think so at all. Just the opposite imo.

IMO

If she is a narcissist and loves the limelight then she is the most reclusive narcissist I have ever heard about.

We have never even heard this woman speak one word. How is that seeking the limelight? The only time I have seen her is at the PCs where she and Desiree said nothing and when she went to court about the divorce issue.

Likes the limelight? Respectfully, I don't think so at all. Just the opposite imo.

IMO

At first when I read this I thought "VERY TRUE!" Then I compared with KC Anthony and KC has remained very quiet. However, she is still trying to draw attention to herself in her own little world as was shown by her jail house letters.

If TH is a narcissist as speculated, she's drawing attention to herself someway, somehow. Time will tell!

Thanks for the thought-provoking post! :highfive:

At first when I read this I thought "VERY TRUE!" Then I compared with KC Anthony and KC has remained very quiet. However, she is still trying to draw attention to herself in her own little world as was shown by her jail house letters.

If TH is a narcissist as speculated, she's drawing attention to herself someway, somehow. Time will tell!

Thanks for the thought-provoking post! :highfive:

That may be true but then she may not be a narcissist at all.

I just cant believe if she was a full blown narcissist that she wouldn't have sought the limelight by now.

We have this thread going because some are wondering where in the heck she is. LOL!

The only other time I have seen her is when she is trying to avoid the media with the camera stuck in her face.

Thanks for the high-five Kimster!

IMO

That may be true but then she may not be a narcissist at all.

I just cant believe if she was a full blown narcissist that she wouldn't have sought the limelight by now.

We have this thread going because some are wondering where in the heck she is. LOL!

The only other time I have seen her is when she is trying to avoid the media with the camera stuck in her face.

Thanks for the high-five Kimster!

IMO

:D I get a kick out of reading posts that make me go :waitasec:. I've been thinking she is a total narcissist, but now I'm thinking maybe not. Not all those who kill are narcissists, but we sure see our share of them. :banghead:

BTW, I'm still open to her not being guilty of hurting Kyron. I am praying for a dang miracle here still!

And I'm curious to know where she is, although I doubt it makes any difference when it comes to finding Kyron. MOO

IMO

Thank you for posting this! Not only is she a reclusive narcissist, but she's also a very obedient client. She's at her parents house with no cell phone or computer, she's kept her mouth shut, her expression neutral, and her eyes focused straight ahead the few times she's been seen in public. She's been baited, but she hasn't taken it.

A true narcissist and/or sociopath wouldn't be able to help themselves, right?

Even though I'm unconvinced of Terri's guilt, and I don't think she's a narcissist or a sociopath (in fact, despite all her emoting, I think she's a submissive), I've been shocked that she's remained silent for this long. IMHO, it has to do with baby K. I think visitation and/or custody of baby K is the end goal, and that's what sustains her motivation to stay silent.

Originally Posted by cypress

Please don't purposefully misconstrue my posts or take me out of context. I do my best to debate, quote, and respond to others in good faith, and I appreciate it when others show me the same courtesy.

Finding Kyron goes without saying, but IMHO, Terri has no information that will lead to his whereabouts or recovery. Visitation with and/or custody of baby K is the only end goal over which she has control, IMHO.

What leads you to this conclusion? If this is the case, and if I was living in Portland, I would want answers as to why LE was putting so much money and time into investigating Terri if she has no information or knows anything that would lead to his whereabouts. I'm sure other citizens would feel the same way as well, if they lived or even do live there.

Thank you for posting this! Not only is she a reclusive narcissist, but she's also a very obedient client. She's at her parents house with no cell phone or computer, she's kept her mouth shut, her expression neutral, and her eyes focused straight ahead the few times she's been seen in public. She's been baited, but she hasn't taken it.

Even though I'm unconvinced of Terri's guilt, and I don't think she's a narcissist or a sociopath (in fact, despite all her emoting, I think she's a submissive), I've been shocked that she's remained silent for this long. IMHO, it has to do with baby K. I think visitation and/or custody of baby K is the end goal, and that's what sustains her motivation to stay silent.

Would you be so kind as to provide the link where this was reported/confirmed by LE? Thanks! :)

don't know about a narcissist, but a sociopath will do whatever is expedient. jmoo

What leads you to this conclusion? If this is the case, and if I was living in Portland, I would want answers as to why LE was putting so much money and time into investigating Terri if she has no information or knows anything that would lead to his whereabouts. I'm sure other citizens would feel the same way as well, if they lived or even do live there.

Terri has been the focus of a million dollar investigation led by 22 LE agencies, including the FBI, and not only has she not been arrested, but the grand jury, infamous for indicting the ubiquitous ham sandwich, hasn't handed down an indictment against her.

IMHO, LE are looking in the wrong place but the momentum of the investigation makes it difficult to steer it in another, perhaps more appropriate direction.

???

Where what was reported/confirmed by LE? I prefaced my post with IMHO.

A copy of our exchange; I had bolded what I was referring to in your post. You make it appear you are stating fact she has no cell phone or computer.
Originally Posted by cypress

Posted by AlexisFresca:
Would you be so kind as to provide the link where this was reported/confirmed by LE? Thanks!

A copy of our exchange; I had bolded what I was referring to in your post. You make it appear you are stating fact she has no cell phone or computer.

Posted by AlexisFresca:
Would you be so kind as to provide the link where this was reported/confirmed by LE? Thanks!

Oh, I didn't see where you'd bolded. I never claimed LE said that, but I can provide a link for who did. J****, Terri's son, was attributed with providing that information.

(BBM)

J**** said she has a treadmill in her parents' home but no cell phone or computer.

http://www.oregonlive.com/portland/index.ssf/2010/08/terri_horman.html

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Soccergirl500
Back