Where the Avery Conspiracy Theory Falls Apart

any idea of when SA trial transcripts are going to come out ?

Earl and Robert Fabian were driving around the property in a golf cart hunting rabbit with rifles while Teresa Halbach was at the property. Both knew of teresa halbach's impending visit.

What is your source for this? The only legitimate source would be Earl, Fabian, or LE from when they interviewed Earl and/or Fabian.

just ask the questions. right ? it'll take an hour or two, then evaluate what you discover. To me, that's reasonable, not insane

They did ask the questions! From Day 4 of Dassey Trial Transcripts (p. 26):
Edelstein (E): Detective O'Neill, you spent about an hour and twenty minutes with Brendan during the course of this contact on the 6th of November; correct?
E: Prior to speaking with Brendan, had you spoken with Steven Avery?
Det. O'Neill (O): Yes.
E: Charles Avery?
O: Yes.
E: The grandfather?
E: Grandma?
E: And that was there at the cabin; right?
E: And that was actually the day before?
O: For the most part, yes.

Ok but honestly, we don't even know all the evidence that might exist because LE only ever investigated SA and his immediate property. What if her entire outfit from that day were under that pile of clothes Earl was hiding under or something? We'll never know because they didn't bother to investigate ANYBODY else. JMO

Yes it is JYO and it's a wrong opinion at that. See above. Also, I have no idea where you want them to be investigating besides the 40 acre property where all the evidence is...

What if her entire outfit from that day were under that pile of clothes Earl was hiding under or something? We'll never know because they didn't bother to investigate ANYBODY else. JMO

Fact: The rivets from TH's jeans (5 out of 6 of them) with the 'Daisy Fuentes' moniker on them were found in the fire pit. The significance? Teresa was wearing her Kohl's branded Daisy Fuentes jeans that day. Those rivets proved her jeans were in that very fire. Teresa's sister ID'd the exact type of Kohl's Daisy Fuentes jeans TH owned. Brendan also told investigators that TH's clothes were burned in the fire pit. And lo and behold there was corroborating evidence about that. Source: Dassey trial transcripts, direct exam of TH's sister, Katie.

Earl and Robert Fabian were driving around the property in a golf cart hunting rabbit with rifles while Teresa Halbach was at the property. Both knew of teresa halbach's impending visit.
There was a cadaver dog hit on that golf cart. Is that physical evidence that might require you to investigate earl a bit more ? or just an insane lead that needs no further explanation ?

What is your source for this? The only legitimate source would be Earl, Fabian, or LE from when they interviewed Earl and/or Fabian.

Page 55/56 Line 134

https://drive.google.com/file/d/0B1nzus-fCQcoME9nTHBMbHZHN00/view

And most likely told LE then considering they interviewed him.

Otherwise we're just basing things on the word of Steven, which makes little sense.

"Spoke with" is not the same as investigating. LOL

And most likely told LE then considering they interviewed him.

Otherwise we're just basing things on the word of Steven, which makes little sense.

We aren't privy to any records of what Earl Avery told investigators. He wasn't a suspect or person of interest, AFAIK.

I suppose we will have to wait for EA to refute the claim that he admitted driving the golf cart that day, and to who.

But imo, SA's defense team would be pretty irresponsible to make such a claim in citing EA as a possible suspect, they would have had access to police records.

OT...I can't read the name "Robert Fabian" without thinking of Milli Vanilli. #blameitontherain

They were all interviewed and had their DNA taken at the very least.

how do we know their DNA was taken? I haven't seen anything, and now that I have seen some DNA analysis reports, I'm wondering how we know this and if they did, why didn't they use them when testing everything?

https://www.reddit.com/r/MakingaMur...avery_trial_exhibits_dna_analysis_reports_by/

there are some DNA reports linked in there... the only one's I see referenced are Allan Avery, Bryan Dassey, and Steven Avery, along with TH. I guess they could have got the swabs and never used them, but that wouldn't seem right.

how do we know their DNA was taken? I haven't seen anything, and now that I have seen some DNA analysis reports, I'm wondering how we know this and if they did, why didn't they use them when testing everything?

https://www.reddit.com/r/MakingaMur...avery_trial_exhibits_dna_analysis_reports_by/

there are some DNA reports linked in there... the only one's I see referenced are Allan Avery, Bryan Dassey, and Steven Avery, along with TH. I guess they could have got the swabs and never used them, but that wouldn't seem right.

Good point.

I don't know what to tell you other than look more closely. There's Earl, Charles, Allan, Dolores, Barb, Bryan, Bobby, Brendan, Steven

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
WhatHappenedToJAB
Back