Where was Haleigh sleeping?

I recall that one..He said Haleigh was in the bed with Misty and Jr... He even made a statment to the fact that someone had stole his child out of HIS bed..

Then on March 16 she asked about all the inconsitencies and how everything had gotten so bass ackwards and he said he didn't know how things had got so miscommunicated..

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=83RvM4gXrOU

As I see it Ronald Cummings has lied a whole lot concerning his daughter's disappearance..

He is lying right there when he says he has no idea why everyone thought they were sleeping in the same bed. He was the one that said it on NG.

GRACE: What is her description -- what scenario took place?

CUMMINGS: She got out of bed and went to use the restroom and came back to find that my daughter was not in bed with her.

GRACE: OK, what time did...

CUMMINGS: And the back door was wide open and she was -- and she was gone.

GRACE: Ronald, what time did she put Haleigh to bed?

CUMMINGS: She puts them to bed every night at 8:00 o`clock.

GRACE: At 8:00 o`clock. When she put...

CUMMINGS: And...

GRACE: When she put her to bed at 8:00 o`clock, did she also put to bed the little 4-year-old boy?

CUMMINGS: Yes, she did.

GRACE: OK. What time did she go to bed?

CUMMINGS: Approximately 10:30, 11:00.

GRACE: At 10:30, 11:00. At that time, was little Haleigh in the bed asleep with the brother?

CUMMINGS: Yes.

GRACE: And they all slept together in the same bed, correct?

CASAREZ: Yes.

http://transcripts.cnn.com/TRANSCRIPTS/0902/11/ng.01.html

After watching the video Emeralgem posted I see this transcript is wrong and the part I bolded should read ................ RON: Yes.

He is such a liar.

Both RC and MC stated initially that the kids were both in the bed with MC. I believe the exact moment that story changed was when they were on the Today Show (sorry, don't have the link at the moment). Went something like this:

Vieira: "How far away from you was Haleigh sleeping?"
MC: "About 3-4 inches"
RC: "No"
MC: "No?"
RC: "It was like 3-4 feet"
MC: "It was?"
RC: "Yes"
MC: "Oh, well it's not like I measured it"

I think it would also be interesting to find out the reason for her getting up, as it was said it was to go to the bathroom and then said to get a drink of water.

I don't think we'll ever know either of those things, though.

Ladonna...did Papa in post #13 answer your question. Is that the story you meant concerning Hardy?

Not really, there was another link posted here in the last two days or so that was more specific from Sheriff Hardy. I'm still searching it out. It was a First Coast News story.

oooh..I wonder if it is in the locked thread or pulled thread.

Another thought concerning HC sleeping. When did that pink shirt and tan shorts come into the story? According to the 911 transcript Misty said she was wearing pajamas.

911: “OK when did you last see her?”

Misty Croslin: “Um, we like just, you know…it was about 10 o’clock- she was sleeping- I was cleaning…

911: “OK- how old is your daughter?”

Misty Croslin: “She’s five”

911: “Ok…what was she last seen wearing? Maam…”

Misty Croslin: “She was in her pajamas- she was sleeping…”

911: “OK…alright…You said your back door was wide open?”

Misty Croslin: “yes- it was bricked- there was a brick on the floor…when I was asleep it was not like that.”

Is anything these people have said even close to the truth?

nope...not so far..

.......They may come close if the events they told us happened on different days, different times and different places...and in misty's case it could be different dimensions.

nope...not so far..

.......they may come close if the events they told us happened on different days, different times and different places...and in misty's case it could be different dimensions.

lol lol lol

Another thought concerning HC sleeping. When did that pink shirt and tan shorts come into the story? According to the 911 transcript Misty said she was wearing pajamas.

911: “OK when did you last see her?”

Misty Croslin: “Um, we like just, you know…it was about 10 o’clock- she was sleeping- I was cleaning…

911: “OK- how old is your daughter?”

Misty Croslin: “She’s five”

911: “Ok…what was she last seen wearing? Maam…”

Misty Croslin: “She was in her pajamas- she was sleeping…”

911: “OK…alright…You said your back door was wide open?”

Misty Croslin: “yes- it was bricked- there was a brick on the floor…when I was asleep it was not like that.”

Is anything these people have said even close to the truth?

yes- it was bricked- there was a brick on the floor

This always bothered me. A ramp is not a floor.

yes- it was bricked- there was a brick on the floor

This always bothered me. A ramp is not a floor.

Good point. I have always had it in my mind that there was always a brick/cinder block at that door to hold the screen open. For Misty and Ron's convenience.

Maybe the stories changed around as Junior was telling what he knew or what it was thought that he saw going on between 8:30 and 10:30 or so. Haleigh may have been lying on her bed when the little sheet was put "over" her. Junior may have fallen asleep on the couch before seeing someone in black take away Haleigh. He's the one that should have been able to tell quite a bit. He was awake. He said he saw something and Misty places him as being awake.

exactly ladonna....I bet my beer that cinderblock was always there.

Txs..I agree Jr should be able to tell what happened. I just have never heard how far along he is/was developmentally speaking. The average four year old should be able to describe what happened if he were awake, THAT we don't know. From what we were told (by who I can't recall) was that Haleigh was carried out and she was "sleeping".

In most cases when people start out to deceive, it will be the small details that will trip them up. The details that no one thinks about until later can be the most devastating and the most important to a case in some instances.

There is an old story about a small group of four college students who weren't prepared to take a final exam, so they told their professor they went out of town over the weekend and on the way back they had a flat tire and didn't get in until 4:00 in the morning. The professor agreed, that was a tough situation, so allowed the students to make up the test. When they took the makeup exam, the first question was concerning the subject matter of the exam, but the second question was "which tire was flat?" Needless to say, the students failed their exam.

While most people who start out to deceive can come up with a good scenario, it's the small details they forget to discuss with each other.

I've seen a lot of small details in this case that contradict each other. While Mr. Cummings stated on NG that Misty's inconcistencies were "nothing big," I beg to disagree. Small details do not change when you are speaking the truth and I have to wonder why they don't concern RC as well.

How convenient for R and M that the brick was always there as they could write it into their abduction script without having to think too far outside the box. Why lie about it or lie about being aware that there were other bricks on the property? Huge waving red flag. I can't wait until Haleigh's remains are finally found and these two can be pulled in by the nape of their necks. This has gone on way too long.

How convenient for R and M that the brick was always there as they could write it into their abduction script without having to think too far outside the box. Why lie about it or lie about being aware that there were other bricks on the property? Huge waving red flag. I can't wait until Haleigh's remains are finally found and these two can be pulled in by the nape of their necks. This has gone on way too long.

And what IF she is never found? I'm reminded daily of Ron C's famous last words when he was speaking into the camera during that Geraldo clip...
He stated.."I'm always gonna believe my daughter is alive UNTIL they find her"...

That statement indicates to me he knows she won't ever be found...And also WHY his family can still claim they believe she is alive...JMO

In most cases when people start out to deceive, it will be the small details that will trip them up. The details that no one thinks about until later can be the most devastating and the most important to a case in some instances.

There is an old story about a small group of four college students who weren't prepared to take a final exam, so they told their professor they went out of town over the weekend and on the way back they had a flat tire and didn't get in until 4:00 in the morning. The professor agreed, that was a tough situation, so allowed the students to make up the test. When they took the makeup exam, the first question was concerning the subject matter of the exam, but the second question was "which tire was flat?" Needless to say, the students failed their exam.

While most people who start out to deceive can come up with a good scenario, it's the small details they forget to discuss with each other.

I've seen a lot of small details in this case that contradict each other. While Mr. Cummings stated on NG that Misty's inconcistencies were "nothing big," I beg to disagree. Small details do not change when you are speaking the truth and I have to wonder why they don't concern RC as well.

LOVE it lol... sounds like a very wise professor... :biggrin:

:parrot:

And what IF she is never found? I'm reminded daily of Ron C's famous last words when he was speaking into the camera during that Geraldo clip...
He stated.."I'm always gonna believe my daughter is alive UNTIL they find her"...

That statement indicates to me he knows she won't ever be found...And also WHY his family can still claim they believe she is alive...JMO

That scares the daylights out of me. I pray that does not happen. We are not talking Mensa material here.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
ddph
Back