Whitney Houston passed away on 2/11/12 - Part 2

Here are the things that i would like to know besides the toxicology results.

Whose DNA was on the 2 sandwiches and the beer and champagne in the bathroom? (seriously, WHO would eat a meal in the bathroom and why?? Sure I have eaten candy in the MY tub but never a sandwich. And why eat in a hotel bathroom where countless strangers have urinated, defecated, etc??)

Were there traces of drug found on the counters or floors etc?

Ray J claims he was nowhere near. Will surveillance tapes, phone pings or witnesses help us determine the location of this mysterious "nowhere near" location?

Now HERE is my bigger question, so bear with me on how long it takes to ask it........

ABC reports that "Around 3:15 p.m., Houston spoke to her mother, Cissy Houston, and everything still seemed to be fine.

Less than 30 minute later, at 3:43 p.m., someone from Houston's entourage called hotel security when they found an unresponsive Houston in her hotel room bathtub.

Police, who were already on the scene in preparation for the event later in the evening, arrived at Houston's room two minute later.

Officials tried to resuscitate the 48-year-old singer with CPR but were unable to revive her. Houston was pronounced dead at 3:55 p.m.

Beverly Hills police Lt. Mark Rosen said she was pronounced dead at 3:55 p.m. He said there were "no obvious signs of foul play and no obvious signs of a cause of death."

Los Angeles coroner's office officials left with Houston's body around 1:50 a.m.
http://abcnews.go.com/Entertainment...-leading-death/story?id=15567254#.T0iVhPWtA_w

So the cops get there @3:45. I presume they start CPR. I haven't found when paramedics with equipment got there but that seems an important thing to me that stands out and here is why.

I work as a first responder and when we go on a call and find a patient lifeless, we initiate CPR and there is a set protocol that is followed. On my last such call, the paramedics even had a card that had a checklist with the exact time frame that each things must be done such as injections of certain meds, running an ekg, etc. That process takes 30 minutes and only after that, with the permission of a doctor (who is in touch with the paramedics by phone from the hospital) the efforts may be stopped and death is declared. Ok, so everyone is with me so far?

Depending in the local protocol, the efforts could also be 20 minutes (such as found in the link here:
http://wiki.answers.com/Q/How_long_do_paramedics_work_on_a_person_before_declaring_then_dead

Now if certain criteria exists such as a patient under the age of 18, pregnant or "The patient whose cardiac arrest MAY BE associated with hypothermia, hyperthermia, drug overdose, toxicological exposures, airway obstruction or electrocution)" then the efforts should be continued beyond that 20-30 minute time frame. (BBM)

But Whitney was found at 3:43, police got there at 3:45 and TEN MINUTES LATER SHE WAS PRONOUNCED DEAD??

Why was CPR not continued for a longer period of time? When did the paramedics get there and WHEN was an IV started (which is when the 20-30 minutes in the protocol BEGINS)??

Now sure, we don't do CPR on the obviously dead with injuries incompatible with life, those who are in rigor mortis, etc.

But Whitney only got (at most) 10 minutes of CPR. Did she even get an airway established by paramedics and doses of meds that could restart her heart or counteract a drug overdose? If so , why not???? She had a history of drugs, after all.

That just strikes me as super weird. It just makes it appear that something else was going on that they declared her dead so quickly.

Anyone else find this odd? Any other medical people or first responders?

did the answers DNA etc ever come out? I forgot so much in these last 3 years about WH, now with BK and investigation?

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Buffalosleuther
Back